• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First Time Using Molly

5htp helps with the comedowns. For me anyways. I usually take 100mg before bed and 50 the next morning. I only have one day of that "spacey" feeling, but it isn't as bad as others.

If the molly is really pure, it is possible to roll face off of one cap. I took 1 cap of 100mg pure molly at a rusko concert and was floored. It all depends on the person too. Tolerance, weight, etc.

Be careful though, there is some shit molly out there. Ive had low dose caps and very strong ones. It just depends on where the person gets it from. Just know your source!

hmm yeah- i need at least 150mg-250mg of crystal mdma to get satisfyingly wrecked.

just cos its "molly" doesn't mean that 100mg isn't still a low dose

also why do people sell caps filled with molly (which could contain any amount unless you weight the contents and inspect them for consistency and smell), when in the uk you buy mdma by the gram as a big crystal or gram wrap of smaller crystals?

seems like an easy way to rip people off as buying a whole gram ussually works out way cheaper

It all depends on how much you trust the person you're buying from. In this case, I would have very little trust in the product on the basis that if you don't know who you're getting it from, you kinda have to be skeptical.

Saying that, it was outside of a large event so I would say there is a better chance at quality. This isn't always the case but in my experience, raves are always filled with bulk molly that is almost all low quality cause the more they cut it, the more money they make and the money they're making will be from people who's return business they do not care about. If a dude sells 250+ pills in my area at an event I really don't think he cares if some of them thought they were weak. Most were probably ignorant-just saying, buying at an event from a stranger isn't exactly the best policy-and none of them have the dudes number.

Basically, if a dealer wants your return business, he will (if he's smart) get you product that will make you satisfied.

the quality of drugs you get at gigs and events fluctuates based on the average quality going around in a given time and place locally, i.e if your country is going through a drought the drugs will be more likely shit everywhere.

crystal mdma sold as a rock is hard to fake though compared to say bunk pills (though for a while in the uk people were getting sold grams of crystal meph at mdma prices- also recently a friend got sold crystally speed as mdma but questioned it and got it cheaper. amazing speed though). i've seen good mdma sold by randoms in the street (be very fucking wary- these guys were off their tits on it when they were trying to sell it to me), good mdma that my friend found in a wrap on the floor at glastonbury and gave to me as she doens't do it anymore, but buying pills at gigs leads to quite often bunk in my experience. i only bought pills out once that were great but back then the town i lived in was flooded with great pills.

every other time i bought pills at gigs they were shit- learned my lesson pretty quickly

Last edited:
hmm yeah- i need at least 150mg-250mg of crystal mdma to get satisfyingly wrecked.

just cos its "molly" doesn't mean that 100mg isn't still a low dose

also why do people sell caps filled with molly (which could contain any amount unless you weight the contents and inspect them for consistency and smell), when in the uk you buy mdma by the gram as a big crystal or gram wrap of smaller crystals?

seems like an easy way to rip people off as buying a whole gram ussually works out way cheaper

We did get it by the rock, and it was cut in front of our faces. We rolled off of 100mg and were floored. We knew the source, and knew exactly what the substance was. I realize 100mg is a low dose, but with pure molly its a satisfying dose. This was just my personal experience, I wasn't saying 100mg is satisfying all the time with molly.

i still think its mad that you buy your mandy in gel caps as opposed to just grams and do the caps yourself.

^i agree somewhat with this statement.
Or at least i wouldnt buy "molly caps", if you got molly/moonrockz/rockz parachute that shiiit lol
why does you UK people call it mandy when it seems errbody else calls it molly (or at least apparently in aus its also called molly, and obv. here in norf america its molly..)

i still think its mad that you buy your mandy in gel caps as opposed to just grams and do the caps yourself.

I know, dude. I wasn't very satisfied with the idea either, but beggers can't be choosers. We started off with 4 contacts in all and were down to 1 only 3 nights before the event. Also, out of those 4 contacts, all of them were selling in caps or powder. None had crystals.

I rolled pretty hard, but was expecting more. That being said, 2 of my friends said they never rolled so hard in their life!

I know that crystals are usually better and easier to trust, but I don't have much of a choice. I'm still looking for contacts.