Bluelight

Thread: First Time Using Molly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. Collapse Details
    First Time Using Molly 
    #1
    Bluelighter Mac98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LOCATION!!! LOCATION!!!
    Posts
    227
    Hi everyone,

    I just got my first batch of Molly yesterday (or last night, actually). Enough for 7 people. I've been REALLY skepticle about it. The caps are tiny and white but pulling on the brown. I saw traces of crystals in it, but it's pretty much all reduced to powder.

    I was told, however, that only one cap sent a 220lbs guy flying and said it was enough to last him all night. He had popped it at 8PM and said he was completely off his rocker all night (and this is an experienced user, apparently).

    My question is: Is that normal? I've been told Molly was strong, but I didn't think one cap could get you on another planet all night. Is this normal or have I been sold something else? There was no real way of testing it, unfortunately, and I was stuck pretty much last minute. The dealer is a friend of a friend of mine but he didn't want to meet face to face so the transaction was made via my friend (who I know wouldn't fuck me over, but he doesn't know much about this stuff).

    All I wanna' know is... is there something I could do to test its purity? Does pillreports cover Molly too or only E? And should I be staying away from this stuff or...?

    I'm not a very experienced user and I do what I can to inform myself but that doesn't always prove to be easy. Any and all help will be truely appreciated.

    Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Keaton; 21-04-2011 at 02:20. Reason: Bad idea to put that you have that much MDMA on the internet dude.
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    If the molly is really pure, it is possible to roll face off of one cap. I took 1 cap of 100mg pure molly at a rusko concert and was floored. It all depends on the person too. Tolerance, weight, etc.

    Be careful though, there is some shit molly out there. Ive had low dose caps and very strong ones. It just depends on where the person gets it from. Just know your source!
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Orbiting London town.
    Posts
    2,488
    Knowing your source is just one step, testing is important to.

    Its perfectly possible and realistic to feel fully satisifed with one good dose of quality MDMA all night if you have a low tolerance and dont abuse this drug or have an addictive personality.

    There is nothing abnormal about that at all.

    If we was talking all day and night then that would be a different matter, but for the sake of a few hours that is fine.

    Theres still no way of knowing what you have though im afraid without you doing a reagent test.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Bluelighter Mac98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LOCATION!!! LOCATION!!!
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by MollyBomb View Post
    If the molly is really pure, it is possible to roll face off of one cap. I took 1 cap of 100mg pure molly at a rusko concert and was floored. It all depends on the person too. Tolerance, weight, etc.

    Be careful though, there is some shit molly out there. Ive had low dose caps and very strong ones. It just depends on where the person gets it from. Just know your source!
    I'm not even aware of the dose. I can't tell you how many MGs are in it because it was all done so quickly and we pretty much were left with no choice but to trust it. We were told it's dynamite, but some people don't care if there's a bunch of shit in it, so even if they were sold bunk, as long as they tripped the fuck out is all that counts for them. But it's good to know that this IS possible. Thanks.


    Quote Originally Posted by dee_dee View Post
    Knowing your source is just one step, testing is important to.

    Its perfectly possible and realistic to feel fully satisifed with one good dose of quality MDMA all night if you have a low tolerance and dont abuse this drug or have an addictive personality.

    There is nothing abnormal about that at all.

    If we was talking all day and night then that would be a different matter, but for the sake of a few hours that is fine.

    Theres still no way of knowing what you have though im afraid without you doing a reagent test.
    He said he popped at 8PM and was good for the whole night. When I first heard this, my initial reaction was "ok. Probably laced with speed or amps." but you both seem to think it's probably normal... so I'll try it and see what happens. Worst case scenario, I just stop buying from that dude.

    Thanks for the info, guys. Thank god for Bluelight
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Moderator
    Pillreports.com
    Bearlove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    www.pillreports.com
    Posts
    13,032
    Depending on the quality and mg's of what he took its possible for him to be rocking all night.

    Its about set and setting !

    If your raving / dancing about then 1 cap is going to feel way different than 1 cap sitting about at home.
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Bluelighter Mac98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LOCATION!!! LOCATION!!!
    Posts
    227
    Yeah, well I've figured that much. But even then, is that a placebo effect or is that actually based on scientific logic? Meh! Anywho!

    I'll be raving with some friends at a private event. I weigh nowhere close to 220lbs, so I'll be taking only half to start :P.

    Thanks for all the info guys. I really friggin' love this site!
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    take a low dose and drink plenty of water. also load up on antioxidants. brain damage is not fun.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    315
    There's really no way of telling how good it is without either 1. testing it, or 2. taking it. All 'molly' isn't the same, it depends on who you get it from and where you are. Every person isn't the same either, people have different tolerances, metabolisms, etc. You need to test your pills/powder/rocks, otherwise, there's no way of telling.
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Bluelighter Mac98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LOCATION!!! LOCATION!!!
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by catinthehat4 View Post
    take a low dose and drink plenty of water. also load up on antioxidants. brain damage is not fun.
    What kind of antioxidants? I doubt I'll be brain damaged after one night of Molly but still... I guess antioxis can't hurt...
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Bluelighter superelephant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    My room.
    Posts
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac98 View Post
    What kind of antioxidants? I doubt I'll be brain damaged after one night of Molly but still... I guess antioxis can't hurt...
    vitamin c is good. And melatonin before bed is works out perfect.
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Bluelighter Mac98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LOCATION!!! LOCATION!!!
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by superelephant View Post
    vitamin c is good. And melatonin before bed is works out perfect.

    I've been amping up on Vitamin C a lot lately. I was told it was good. Didn't think Melatonin would be a good idea, though. If you say so, I'll try it out. Thanks.
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Bluelighter No Consequence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac98 View Post
    I've been amping up on Vitamin C a lot lately. I was told it was good. Didn't think Melatonin would be a good idea, though. If you say so, I'll try it out. Thanks.
    Vitamin C is good during and or after the roll. Not really before.. (it is good for an every day antioxidant.. but you dont need to be eating large amounts thinking it's going to help your roll).

    Melatonin can help you get sleep. It is a sleep regulator. It helps your body know when to release melatonin to get your body used to falling asleep at night. It helps me and many others fall asleep though on random restless nights (or after mdma use). It is also an antioxidant.
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Bluelighter Mac98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LOCATION!!! LOCATION!!!
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by No Consequence View Post
    Vitamin C is good during and or after the roll. Not really before.. (it is good for an every day antioxidant.. but you dont need to be eating large amounts thinking it's going to help your roll).

    Melatonin can help you get sleep. It is a sleep regulator. It helps your body know when to release melatonin to get your body used to falling asleep at night. It helps me and many others fall asleep though on random restless nights (or after mdma use). It is also an antioxidant.

    Actually, I've been stocking up on Vitamin C to make sure I don't catch a cold or anything. But I'll have my bottle with me for after the roll. I picked up some melatonin too. I don't know if it'll get me to sleep, though, cuz I'm quite the insomniac and if I'm rolling on top of that, I don't know how much it'll help, but it beats not taking anything at all, right?

    Anything else you guys would suggest I take before and after that could help?
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Depends on how strong the MDMA is and how pure it is. But usually, a point of PURE mdma, will send you soaring in outer space. A lot of molly is cut with a few things and isnt as pure, like i got two molly caps a few months back, and took both, i was rolling, but not balls.

    And another time, i got PURE mdma, one capsul was 30 bucks and it had me floored HARD.

    Dont be skeptical, molly is usually a lot more pure than pressed pills
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Bluelighter No Consequence's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sin City
    Posts
    640
    Quote Originally Posted by Soda-Pop View Post

    Dont be skeptical, molly is usually a lot more pure than pressed pills
    Who are you to say that? XD
    Molly is easier to cut than pills. Powder could have gone through multiple hands, and each one has the ability to cut it.
    Reply With Quote
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Moderator
    Drugs In The Media
    LogicSoDeveloped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Just another bastard savage underestimating his average.
    Posts
    3,525
    It all depends on how much you trust the person you're buying from. In this case, I would have very little trust in the product on the basis that if you don't know who you're getting it from, you kinda have to be skeptical.

    Saying that, it was outside of a large event so I would say there is a better chance at quality. This isn't always the case but in my experience, raves are always filled with bulk molly that is almost all low quality cause the more they cut it, the more money they make and the money they're making will be from people who's return business they do not care about. If a dude sells 250+ pills in my area at an event I really don't think he cares if some of them thought they were weak. Most were probably ignorant-just saying, buying at an event from a stranger isn't exactly the best policy-and none of them have the dudes number.

    Basically, if a dealer wants your return business, he will (if he's smart) get you product that will make you satisfied.
    Reply With Quote
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Bluelighter Keaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    P.S. 118
    Posts
    16,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac98 View Post
    What kind of antioxidants? I doubt I'll be brain damaged after one night of Molly but still... I guess antioxis can't hurt...
    My absolute favorite way to take in antioxidants is to drink pomegranet juice.
    Super delicious and packes full of antioxidants.
    Its kinda pricey but you can find it for a reasonable price at Costco and you get a shit ton of it
    Reply With Quote
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Bluelighter LSDMDMA&AMP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    A petting zoo
    Posts
    11,647
    yeah, POM is pretty tasty
    if its good molly, .15 will get you rollin hard
    Reply With Quote
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Bluelighter superelephant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    My room.
    Posts
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac98 View Post
    I picked up some melatonin too. I don't know if it'll get me to sleep, though, cuz I'm quite the insomniac and if I'm rolling on top of that, I don't know how much it'll help, but it beats not taking anything at all, right?
    Take a really big dose, like 20 MG or something. It will definitely put you to sleep, especially after the roll.

    also..

    Quote Originally Posted by wiki
    Besides its function as synchronizer of the biological clock, melatonin also exerts a powerful antioxidant activity. The discovery of melatonin as an antioxidant was made in 1993.[20] In many less complex life forms, this is its only known function.[40] Melatonin is an antioxidant that can easily cross cell membranes and the blood-brain barrier.[6] Melatonin is a direct scavenger of OH, O2−, and NO.[41] Unlike other antioxidants, melatonin does not undergo redox cycling, the ability of a molecule to undergo reduction and oxidation repeatedly. Redox cycling may allow other antioxidants (such as vitamin C) to act as pro-oxidants, counterintuitively promoting free radical formation. Melatonin, on the other hand, once oxidized, cannot be reduced to its former state because it forms several stable end-products upon reacting with free radicals. Therefore, it has been referred to as a terminal (or suicidal) antioxidant.[42]
    better than vitamin c, imo.
    Last edited by superelephant; 23-04-2011 at 17:58.
    Reply With Quote
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Bluelighter Mac98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    LOCATION!!! LOCATION!!!
    Posts
    227
    Hey guys.

    Just wanna' let you know that I had a fucken fantastic weekend with Molly. I guess I can spare you the details (since I'm sure none of you really care) but I really had a great time.

    I took 2 halves on Fridays night and was rolling like crazy. Not as much as I expected, but definatley a lot. I dropped a full one on saturday night and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I felt like my pressure was dropping and felt like complete garbage. A friend stayed with me, playing in my hair and giving me nice hugs untill it passed (thank goodness she was there) and once it did, I was again rolling like crazy.

    I don't think it was very pure cuz I was expecting more, but definatley stronger than anything else I've taken. I'll probably try and find another dealer though.

    I had no trouble falling asleep, tbh. I didn't much need the melatonin but I've been stacking up like crazy on pomegranate juice, vitamin C and echinacea. I feel like garbage since yesterday (majorly depressed) but I know that it'll pass so I'm not giving in to it too much.

    Thanks to everyone here for the tips and all. Really appreciated
    Reply With Quote
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    5htp helps with the comedowns. For me anyways. I usually take 100mg before bed and 50 the next morning. I only have one day of that "spacey" feeling, but it isn't as bad as others.
    Reply With Quote
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    Moderator
    Sex Love & Relationships
    pofacedhoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    reason 7
    Posts
    4,715
    Quote Originally Posted by MollyBomb View Post
    If the molly is really pure, it is possible to roll face off of one cap. I took 1 cap of 100mg pure molly at a rusko concert and was floored. It all depends on the person too. Tolerance, weight, etc.

    Be careful though, there is some shit molly out there. Ive had low dose caps and very strong ones. It just depends on where the person gets it from. Just know your source!
    hmm yeah- i need at least 150mg-250mg of crystal mdma to get satisfyingly wrecked.

    just cos its "molly" doesn't mean that 100mg isn't still a low dose

    also why do people sell caps filled with molly (which could contain any amount unless you weight the contents and inspect them for consistency and smell), when in the uk you buy mdma by the gram as a big crystal or gram wrap of smaller crystals?

    seems like an easy way to rip people off as buying a whole gram ussually works out way cheaper
    Reply With Quote
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    Moderator
    Sex Love & Relationships
    pofacedhoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    reason 7
    Posts
    4,715
    Quote Originally Posted by LogicSoDeveloped View Post
    It all depends on how much you trust the person you're buying from. In this case, I would have very little trust in the product on the basis that if you don't know who you're getting it from, you kinda have to be skeptical.

    Saying that, it was outside of a large event so I would say there is a better chance at quality. This isn't always the case but in my experience, raves are always filled with bulk molly that is almost all low quality cause the more they cut it, the more money they make and the money they're making will be from people who's return business they do not care about. If a dude sells 250+ pills in my area at an event I really don't think he cares if some of them thought they were weak. Most were probably ignorant-just saying, buying at an event from a stranger isn't exactly the best policy-and none of them have the dudes number.

    Basically, if a dealer wants your return business, he will (if he's smart) get you product that will make you satisfied.
    the quality of drugs you get at gigs and events fluctuates based on the average quality going around in a given time and place locally, i.e if your country is going through a drought the drugs will be more likely shit everywhere.

    crystal mdma sold as a rock is hard to fake though compared to say bunk pills (though for a while in the uk people were getting sold grams of crystal meph at mdma prices- also recently a friend got sold crystally speed as mdma but questioned it and got it cheaper. amazing speed though). i've seen good mdma sold by randoms in the street (be very fucking wary- these guys were off their tits on it when they were trying to sell it to me), good mdma that my friend found in a wrap on the floor at glastonbury and gave to me as she doens't do it anymore, but buying pills at gigs leads to quite often bunk in my experience. i only bought pills out once that were great but back then the town i lived in was flooded with great pills.

    every other time i bought pills at gigs they were shit- learned my lesson pretty quickly
    Last edited by pofacedhoe; 27-04-2011 at 12:17.
    Reply With Quote
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by pofacedhoe View Post
    hmm yeah- i need at least 150mg-250mg of crystal mdma to get satisfyingly wrecked.

    just cos its "molly" doesn't mean that 100mg isn't still a low dose

    also why do people sell caps filled with molly (which could contain any amount unless you weight the contents and inspect them for consistency and smell), when in the uk you buy mdma by the gram as a big crystal or gram wrap of smaller crystals?

    seems like an easy way to rip people off as buying a whole gram ussually works out way cheaper
    We did get it by the rock, and it was cut in front of our faces. We rolled off of 100mg and were floored. We knew the source, and knew exactly what the substance was. I realize 100mg is a low dose, but with pure molly its a satisfying dose. This was just my personal experience, I wasn't saying 100mg is satisfying all the time with molly.
    Reply With Quote
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    86
    i still think its mad that you buy your mandy in gel caps as opposed to just grams and do the caps yourself.
    Reply With Quote
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •