• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Norco for a beginner.. (Hydrocodone/Vicodin/Norco dosing information)

^Aren't we all =D

A lot of people think that hydrocodone (Norco) in your case doesn't do anything for them because its not what they expected to happen. I imagine it is doing something for you, but its not as strong as you expected it to be (think of it as a reverse-placebo effect). What everybody else said is right, you can combine benzos such as alprazolam (Xanax) with opiates but be very careful.

Don't just keep taking more because nothing is happening, take K'd-OUT-in-AZ's and fryingsquirrel's advice on this one. Be careful pushing that dose past the beginner's range for hydrocodone.

A safer option is to use another potentiator such as a sedating antihistamine (Benadryl [diphenhydramine] is the best one to start with), check out the Ultimate Opiate Potentiation Thread v2.0 for more information about using antihistamines to make opiates more effective.

A word of caution, however: Don't mix potentiators and alcohol, depressants mixed with depressants mixed with opiates is very dangerous.

Ugh

I have a few 5/325 norco pills. I'm pretty new to the pill scene. I've only taken demerol and I like them pretty good. I was wondering how many norco pills I should take for a nice high. Also, what kind of high do they give you? I know it's a different class of pill than the demerol so, I'm not really sure what to expect.

There is no such thing as a hydrocodone(or norco, same thing) 15mg. There are only four doses, 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 7.5 mg, and 10 mg.

no

If they're yellow, i think they should be 15 MG if im not mistaken.

Take one and see how you feel. Yellow NorCos fuck you up.

There is no such thing as norco(hydrocodone) 15 mg. There are 2.5, 5, 7.5, and 10. That's it

Last edited:
^Not all yellow Norcos are 15mg and not all Norcos are yellow. Some are 5, 7.5 or 10mg.

It's in the same class of drugs (opiates/opioids) as Demerol is, and the highs are actually quite similar. The active ingredient in Norco is hydrocodone.

I recommend starting with 7.5 (one and a half pills) to 10mg for your starting dosage, since it seems that you don't have any tolerance. The high will most likely remind you of the Demerol high, but everybody experiences it differently.

If you have any issues with itching, you can take an antihistamine such as Benadryl (generic name: diphenhydramine).

Good luck!

15 mg hydrocodone(norco, vicodin, lortab, all the same) does not exist. there are only 2.5, 5, 7.5, and 10 mg.

20 mg to start off with....but once u start its hard to stop....I started off with taking two at a time and now I have to take 5 to feel the same high....just like most drugs its just a chase to get the same high

I just snorted 4 10mg tabs. Feel great. However, I am a recreational user for a long time. Don't snort right off the bat. Take 20mg. I usually mix my 20+ mg with about 20mg of valium (held under tounge). Great high, and keeps my PTSD from 3 yrs overseas at bay. I function like a "normal" person. Keep in mind I've been doing this for 10yrs. after I got back, disabled from a 3 yr tour in iraq....

I don't do this during the day. Only late at night before.I go to bed. Keeps the nightmares at bay. Valium and therapy from some kid shoes never used a gun just don't quiet cover it. I wish to God there was another way. So my opinion is to not even do it at all. My "body" is addicted now. I forget about it for a few days, and I go through MAJOR withdrawls. I've ended up in the hospital for it. You might get high and feel good for a bit, but your ruining your life. Trust me. PM me and we can talk. I'll help you do it right, but of course try to talk you out of it. If I cant, at least I can help you stay alive....

I used heroin for 6 years straight and I've been chipping for a year. I can get my rocks off on 5 norcos but I've taken up to 10 before at once.

Hydro is a nice high with a glow that lasts for a few hours. A beginner should need no more than 3; expect to feel the effects after about an hour of ingestion. Be careful and enjoy!