• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Adderall: How much is too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haptic

Greenlighter
I've been on a rather astounding Adderall binge lately whereby I put fairly large doses (though sometimes upwards of 60mg at a time) into my nose. This post was partially inspired by a short spurt of paranoia earlier after managing to cram 12 20mg IR's up there over the course of about 8 hours. Disregarding how awesome that felt, it made me curious as to what I should limit myself to over a given period of time, say 12 hours. 'Cause although being young and healthy (for the most part) keeps me optimistic, I would in no way want to risk permanent health effects simply due to my abundance of money and outstanding Adderall hookup.

I bet this will get closed....

Anyways, it varies from person to person with a litany of factors effecting the correct answer in this context.

If you feel like you are getting close to over doing it, then stop. Or, have smaller doses.

Stims are great fun and terribly dangerous. If you start breaking a gram a day you are pushing your body hard. Beyond half a g is roulette, over a g the odds increase a lot, and after about 1.5 g the chances of overdose and/or serious side effects increases in probability exponentially. Personally I use m amp and its even worse, better to smoke some herb bro and play it safe. Hopefully you can walk away.

^They are crucial to the forum, however, its hard for us to tell you exactly "how much is too much" - which is why psychopath thinks it may be closed.

The truth is, if you think you're taking too much, you probably are. From what it sounds like, you've taken a lot of Adderall recently and, as other posters have mentioned, taking a break is basically required. Stimulants are serious business, do your body a favor and take a break before taking more.

'Cause although being young and healthy (for the most part) keeps me optimistic, I would in no way want to risk permanent health effects simply due to my abundance of money and outstanding Adderall hookup.

Just because you've got lots of cash and a decent hookup doesn't mean you should binge on it, take it easy. 12x 20mg IRs is 240mg, which is a very high dosage for only an 8 hour period of time.

The truth is, if you think you're taking too much, you probably are. From what it sounds like, you've taken a lot of Adderall recently and, as other posters have mentioned, taking a break is basically required. Stimulants are serious business, do your body a favor and take a break before taking more.

Just because you've got lots of cash and a decent hookup doesn't mean you should binge on it, take it easy. 12x 20mg IRs is 240mg, which is a very high dosage for only an 8 hour period of time.

Yeah, I agree completely. Controlling myself with drugs when I'm having a good time is something that I have a hard time with.

^I completely understand, I've been there as well.

Just take a break with the Adderall, let yourself come down, take a benzo or smoke some cannabis, eat a nice big meal and make sure you're staying hydrated. Once you get some rest after the comedown you'll feel a lot better :)

Just cuz you can do it. Doesnt mean you should do it dude. Your young healthy body wont feel that way so much after abusing stims awhile. After awhile it simply is not worth it. Trust me. Take a break.

i have a very high tolerance to adderall/mythelphenidate and have messed around with them... but DAMN 240 mg IN 8 HRS is a little bit much! at the very LEAST figure out what its half life is and all that stuff so you dont kill yourself.

Just cuz you can do it. Doesnt mean you should do it dude. Your young healthy body wont feel that way so much after abusing stims awhile. After awhile it simply is not worth it. Trust me. Take a break.

Exactly. Please take a break. I'm going to close this thread now, OP, please take care of yourself and take a break, let your body recover. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions :)

-NT

Status
Not open for further replies.