* 6 (Six) Benzadrex Inhalers
* Distilled Water
* Hydrochloric Acid (Muriatic Acid/Pool Acid bought at Wal-Mart)
* Lye (NaOH, Red Devil Lye; Hardware stores, Unwatched, Available on the net)
* Diethyl Ether, or Toluene (If you have access to Diethyl Ether, use this. . .
But chances are that you don't. Toluene can be found
at the hardware store, paint section)
* Coffee Filters
* Funnel (Normal funnel used for automotive oil changing)
* Glass Eyedropper (Pharmacy)
* Glass Casserole Dish
* Small Glass Containers
1. Open all of the propylhexedrine (Benzedrex Inhaler) containers, collecting the 6 cottons, set them aside.
2. In a small glass container, mix 20ml of distilled water with 10ml hydrochloric acid.
3. Cut the cottons into little pieces and soak them in the acid water, Squeeze them, push on them in the liquid, be sure to get all of the stuff out of them. You are milking the propylhexedrine from the cottons. The propylhexedrine is going into the liquid.
4. Place a coffee filter into the funnel, and filter the liquid three times, each time using a new filter. Collect the filtered liquid in a new glass container.
5. Now, using teaspoon measures, measure 1/8th of a teaspoon of lye, and pour the lye into the filtered liquid. Stir the liquid, if it does not stay cloudy, then carefully add tiny bits more lye until the liquid stays cloudy. Just don't add too much. Also, remember not to touch lye - you will receive chemical burns.
6. Transfer the liquid to a sealable glass bottle, and add 30ml of ether Diethyl Ether, or Toluene. Shake the bottle for about five minutes or so. Set the bottle down, and observe two different liquid layers separating.
7. Using the eyedropper, suck up the top layer, which is the Diethyl Ether or Toluene, which contains the propylhexedrine. Put the liquid you sucked up from the eyedropper into a fresh bottle, and add 25ml of distilled water, and 5 drops of hydrochloric acid.
8. Shake the bottle for another five minutes. Put it down, and let the liquid layers separate again. Suck off the top layer, and discard it, leaving the bottom water layer with the propylhexedrine.
9. Transfer the liquid to the glass casserole dish, and put it over low heat. The water will begin to evaporate, leaving relatively pure propylhexedrine hydrochloride. You should expect back at least 1 gram of propylhexedrine. Using a razor blade, scrape up the powder left from the evaporation, and collect it in a baggie.
Up the nose the powder goes.