• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

anyone experienced long dizziness after mdma

sammycook777

Greenlighter
OK i took some mdma for the first time 3 weeks ago had about 500mg and was feeling spaced out for the last few weeks but not sure if im still feeling as spaced out or if im just feeling dizzy and lightheaded now i think its more dizziness because i dont notice it hardly atal when im sitting down wathcing t.v but notice it alot if i go for a walk out side or when i first get up in the morning

anyone have any experience of these side effects i mean its 3 weeks and i just want to feel normal again

Well, 500mg is A LOT for your first time honestly, most people take 100gm or less. 500mg is a lot for anyone actually, and can really put you out of it. You should be fine after a while, but you should take a break from drugs so you can recover from this. Don't take MDMA for a while, and don't take as much next time.

Also, next time you decide to try a new drug, do some research on the drug and what dosages you can take it in first. Your lucky it was MDMA and not a drug that could have been much more harmful.

I used too get the wawn wawn exery time i stood up after rolling, i started drinking more water and eating immediatly so the water can absorb better.

I've had a similar experience after a high dose experience, but my dizziness lasted maybe 6 days. I was really miserable. It was worse at the start of the 6 days and slowly tapered off; but I spent a lot of that time feeling like I was going to throw up. For some reason moving my eyes set off the dizziness and nausea, so I found the best solution was to lay very still in bed with my eyes closed and then it would slowly fade so I could sleep. As soon as I got out of bed in the morning it would start up again. Each day was a little better until finally it was gone - no fun at all.

In the past 6 days I have rolled 3 times and the last day I too consumed 500 mg of mdma. I noticed everytime I laid down and got up really fast my vision would black out and I would get really dizzzy....

Just sleep eat healthy and drink water I am fine now :)

edit: Not trying to sound cool or hardcore apologies, to all readers this is not smart and many cannot even get away with rolling twice in a row :/

Last edited:
i had a similar experience after taking mdai. the day after taking it it started to get dizzy all the time and it lasted about 2 weeks. i felt really strange and nothing seemed real.

In the past 6 days I have rolled 3 times and the last day I too consumed 500 mg of mdma. I noticed everytime I laid down and got up really fast my vision would black out and I would get really dizzzy....

Just sleep eat healthy and drink water I am fine now :)

Take a break, your going to see the effects of mdma abuse if you keep it up like that.

100mg or less A NIGHT?
honkey please, 100mg isnt even a real dose, hell the DEA considers "one dosage unit" of MDMA to be 140mg

Take a break, your going to see the effects of mdma abuse if you keep it up like that.

For sure, I was weak about breaking (I wouldnt heavily abuse but I would eat one tab after a month or two of nothing and not roll hard enough.. etc)

now I take long breaks and then roll a few times within a short amount of time :/ which I need to stop doing as well...

I remember even lets say 4 rolls ago I couldnt believe I could still roll, and I can :) but less is so much moar guys.

edit: @LSD I dunno if you meant me or if I wrote something/misread something. I dosed 300 mg the first two rolls and then 500 the last.

isent just over 3 weeks a little long though makes me wonder if something else is going on or if i done some sort of damage i been taking vitamins just got some htp5 and rhodolia rosea and been running which makes me considerably more dizzy when i stop but then i just return to the normal dizzy way i am feeling

LSDMDMA&9552915 said:
100mg or less A NIGHT?
honkey please, 100mg isnt even a real dose, hell the DEA considers "one dosage unit" of MDMA to be 140mg

Most everyone I know started with about 100mg their first time and were flying. I know people who roll off 65. It's a really low amount to continue using, but your first time you don't need that much. Even if you think 100mg is a low start, which it is for some I guess, 500mg is too much for your first time.

isent just over 3 weeks a little long though makes me wonder if something else is going on or if i done some sort of damage i been taking vitamins just got some htp5 and rhodolia rosea and been running which makes me considerably more dizzy when i stop but then i just return to the normal dizzy way i am feeling

When you use it correctly, you won't be feeling shitty for 3 weeks, but you abused it. 500mg is an insanely large amount for your first time, you're going to need a while to recover. Research your drugs better next time, and do it BEFORE you take too much.

Never felt dizzy, especially not that long after I've rolled. I've never really noticed negative after effects, yeah I'm tired, but I'm not in a bad mood or sad, I'm just happy I had a fun night and now that it's recovery day I get to be lazy all day and smoke bowls.

Yeah that's a lot for your first time. Make sure you're drinking water, that often helps.

man 500mg for your first time? if it was on the level i bet you felt niiiiice.

You should be back to normal after a week or so but taking 500mgs for a first timer is a very high dose and this could be adding to the comedown.

Hey, ya have feeling dizziness for 3 weeks now... and panic attacks,anxiety etc ... some serious stuffs!!!! took around 1gr of almost pure MDA (nice moon rocks) and a 1/2 a blotter of Alice(lsd)....getting a bit better by the day, next time not dossing so much :/ took 3 hits ... 0.3+0.3+0.2... taking 5htp and Valerian help me to bits.... was panicking for 2 weeks went to hospital everything :/ thought i was gonna die with a brain tumor or something, just realized a week ago its all anxiety and panic attacks...! eat healthy drink water and stay safe on the dance floor! hope this helped you guys! NAMASTE

PS: dont dose so much XD

Hey Derek. Just wanted to know how you got rid of the anxiety. For some reason I keep thinking about it. I know if I stop thinking about it I will be fine, but I'm struggling to do so! Cheers!

Whoever is experiencing this, I have to say you don't need to worry about it. It's temporary and you will be fine 100 percent. I can guaranty you that. When i was experiencing this, I was scared coz it was something new. I thought what if I don't come back to normality again but after a while I realised I'm normal but just a bit Dizzy. hope this helps and DO NOT have any caffeine, smokes or any other drugs until you are 100 percent fine. Good luck!!!!

100mg or less A NIGHT?

100 is pretty standard for a 75 kilo person (and the content of most pills)

500 mg is ridiculous