Bluelight

Thread: Kava kava n a drug test

1. Collapse Details
    Kava kava n a drug test 
    Exclamation
    I took a drug test last week on the 7th n I had some kava in a drink called a komodo that has an other herb called komodo in it besides the kava n they tell me yesterday that I faled the drug test for alcohol the results on this test depend on me having a place to live in my halfway house so they said they r going to check the levels im assuming they r gonna gs cm it so I wanna kni if this kava will come up or am I worrying for nothing.. But I did not drink so y would this come up please help!!!

2. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Drug testing questions are not allowed per the bluelight rules.

BDD Guidelines! - BLUA - BL Search! - Conversions for Opiates & Benzos - Save Your Liver Do a CWE

3. Collapse Details

Okay so is it possible to leave this up for just knowing if its at all possible

4. Collapse Details

If its not allowed, why would it be left open?

Google is your friend when it comes to drug testing information. False positives happen all the time, so its good that they're going to do more testing on it. I wouldn't be too worried.

5. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilczey View Post
    Okay so is it possible to leave this up for just knowing if its at all possible
    In addition to Google, you also have the Drug Testing Q&A section, which is closed, but available for you to browse.