• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

IV Molly Duration?

Raillery

Bluelighter
I've searched around a bit, but haven't been able to find consistent answers, or really barely any answers for that matter.

Can anyone tell me about how long an IV "pure" molly would last?

Thanks a bunch!

IV, as in needle? Like, injecting MDMA? I wouldn't do it, that's scary. There's really no way to know if it's really "pure" I'd just swallow it.

IV'ing MDMA does work (the same as most other drugs)! You need to understand the risks associated with injecting compared to the high - normally people dont inject drugs to lengthen the time of the high but to simply increase the impact! (Im not saying that applies for all drugs)

Check some of the posts from the user 'Shambles' regarding IV'ing MDMA - the high is way shorter than something like snorting !

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=iv+mdma

What d'you know it's in one of the first 3 results.

If you're referring to the shroomery thread, I did read it. The OP only talks about the 20 mins of bliss, but doesn't go on to explain how long it takes to fully comedown or be somewhat back to normal. The reason I'm curious is if it lasts over an hour I may not want to try it, as if it's too overwhelming I don't want that for too long. What I'm hoping for is an amazing rush (as I've experienced with pressed pills), without a long roll. The other day the only pills I could get were cut with 2c-b or 2c-i (I forget) and didn't enjoy the fry after the rush (I rarely enjoy frying).

IV, as in needle? Like, injecting MDMA? I wouldn't do it, that's scary. There's really no way to know if it's really "pure" I'd just swallow it.

I know it won't be pure, which is why I put pure in quotation marks. While I enjoy rolling sometimes, I don't always and have actually had a few "bad trips". I'm really just looking for a rush, but I know there will be some sort of roll after and want to know how long that will last.

IV'ing MDMA does work (the same as most other drugs)! You need to understand the risks associated with injecting compared to the high - normally people dont inject drugs to lengthen the time of the high but to simply increase the impact! (Im not saying that applies for all drugs)

Check some of the posts from the user 'Shambles' regarding IV'ing MDMA - the high is way shorter than something like snorting !

Precisely. I'm looking to increase the impact not lengthen the time of the high. I will definitely check out some of Shambles' posts :)

Same as default MDMA, i think it HITs hardcore way, not much of difference. IMO take it oraly. (works same time IMO again )

Sounds like a dumb idea....but then again there are a lot of dumb and unintelligent people willing to do it.

Soooooo...

In theory, if one were so inclined, I think it would be necessary to:

-Use pure tested MDMA
-Filter out large residue with a micron filter
-Use a steril needle
-start with a very small dose
-Have a friend or spotter to keep you safe

Injecting pills or adulterated product could be fatal. Then you would just end up another idiot statistic.

Is there any particular reason it's a dumb idea other than it being rarely done? It's not a drug that's taken outside of a social context very frequently, of course something as instinctively ugly as IV'ing is going to be a tabboo; there doesn't seem to be an immediately obvious reason MDMA shouldn't be slammed

Is there any particular reason it's a dumb idea other than it being rarely done? It's not a drug that's taken outside of a social context very frequently, of course something as instinctively ugly as IV'ing is going to be a tabboo; there doesn't seem to be an immediately obvious reason MDMA shouldn't be slammed

It flushes your brain of a crucial and finite neurotransmitter that is essential for chemical communication in the brain.

Have fun with that comedown....

Same as default MDMA, i think it HITs hardcore way, not much of difference. IMO take it oraly. (works same time IMO again )

I really can't see it lasting as long as it does orally, as with all other substances I've used the high is shorter when injecting or smoking as compared with swallowing or even snorting.

Sounds like a dumb idea....but then again there are a lot of dumb and unintelligent people willing to do it.

Soooooo...

In theory, if one were so inclined, I think it would be necessary to:

-Use pure tested MDMA
-Filter out large residue with a micron filter
-Use a steril needle
-start with a very small dose
-Have a friend or spotter to keep you safe

Injecting pills or adulterated product could be fatal. Then you would just end up another idiot statistic.

I could argue that doing drugs in general is a dumb idea.

It flushes your brain of a crucial and finite neurotransmitter that is essential for chemical communication in the brain.

Have fun with that comedown....

I've actually heard the comedown is virtually nonexistent besides the cravings, but I'm sure there will be a decent headache. People I've talked to who have done it said they could even sleep after, but who knows? Can't be worse than the comedown from a couple days of iv crystal.

SWIY has iv'ed molly on numerous occasions. SWIY feels perfectly safe and comfortable doing this, however he knows the chemist personally and therefore knows exactly what is going into the actual substance. The only down side is that there is a razor thin line between utter bliss and the most uncomfortable experience of your life. SWIY has also tried speedballs with molly and ron instead of blow and ron.... He said it was very interesting because the molly, while giving you a slight uppity rush, complements the dope perfectly. SWIYs molly is extremely clean so it basically added a second uphoria to the already nice feeling of dope. So in short, dont shoot anything that you dont know what its made out of, and secondly start small and get a feel for what you like because if you do to much you will have a terrible time

One could always wash the MDMA to get rid of impurities if they were so inclined.

Yeah but what if it has leftover HgCl2, from improper synth?

You have no way of knowing if Hg is present in the sample without a GC/MS, thus no way of knowing how to or what to wash it with, and how pure you are actually making it.

At least if you eat the shit, your liver and kidneys will do some filtering. If you inject mercury into your bloodstream, that shit will go straight to your brain and may cause autism, parkinsons, alzheimers... who knows.

Mercury chloride would be eliminated by an acetone wash. Actually, salts of mercury are the most toxic to the GI tract and kidneys (but do not readily cross the BBB), so oral administration actually increases their toxicity.

ebola

I've searched around a bit, but haven't been able to find consistent answers, or really barely any answers for that matter.

Can anyone tell me about how long an IV "pure" molly would last?

Thanks a bunch!

I IVd MDMA tonight and I feel amazing. this shit is very pure though..(like a huge clear/amber colour crystal). duration is definitely shorter, i.e. , 20 min of "bliss" then come down kinda..I just keep slammin small amounts at a time n it's all good.

I IVd MDMA tonight and I feel amazing. this shit is very pure though..(like a huge clear/amber colour crystal). duration is definitely shorter, i.e. , 20 min of "bliss" then come down kinda..I just keep slammin small amounts at a time n it's all good.

If it were something I would choose to do then amber would not be my colour of choice for injection.

I would opt to clean the crystal at least using Acetone / Isopropyl. I would even consider performing a recrystalization.

The MDMA in my opinion would not be in an injectable state until it was crystaline white.

Seems quite a risk for either improved high or product efficiency reasons.

I would consult "brimz" over in EADD, he/she seems fairly clued up on the subject of IV MDMA

It doesn't last as long as other ROA that's for sure IME . I recently did some for the 1st time in a while & really enjoyed it , it was only 120mg but i was going on the side of caution .
When i was younger i used to take XTC regularly , well every week between 1991 n 1995 that was in pill form .

Here is a thread i made recently http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/658314-Injecting-MDMA

Any other questions feel free to pm me

Oh & it's He:)

It certainly lasts longer than 20mins as one poster has said .

Not the way to do it .

Last edited:
I sure as GOD hope to fuck you aren't talking about injecting MDMA pills..... the ghetto fillers, binders and dye they use in those things would be MURDER on your veins.

You should look into plugging. Very similar to injecting, but with a longer roll and less risk of.... well, death.