• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

zombie apocalypse... how would you survive??

mr.buffnstuff

Bluelighter
inspired by "the walking dead" thats on TV how do you think you would fare in a post zombie apoloypse scenario? zombies like off the programme just pretty dumb ass kinda creatures. not ultra fast/agressive 28 days later style....

To be honest, i would feel pretty confident. I already have firearms (semi-auto shotgun + silenced .223) so i know i could get past the initial phase where everyone panics and the places get over run..
i can fish, trap, stalk and hunt, i have good survival knowledge. I would flee into the fields for a while, take some high ground and hold my own untill i can nick some oxy acetylene gear, more munitions, food and break into a nearby dis-used nuclear bunker (about 6 miles from my house)... when my stores become low i would hit the road!

how would you lot do it?

Would you survive??

pharmacy raid

i already have weapons, ammo, communications equipment, rations, etc.

all that is needed is fuel and drugs

In the choas following a zombie apocalypse, they're probably much less secure.

At least that's what I imagine the OP is hoping is the case.

I'm an ace shot. Sadly I no longer own any fire arms since moving to the UK. I'm good at offence strategy.

Stimulants are a must have. Companions are needed also. This allows for sleep rotation as well as planning diversity

Stimulants are a must have. Companions are needed also. This allows for sleep rotation as well as planning diversit

That's where the pharmacy raid comes into handy. Also hypnotics to counter-act the stimulants, etc.

How the shit will you manage that? I'd have thought they were fairly secure?

Its not used any more, quite literally just welded the doors up, id just rob my mates workshop grab the oxy acetylene and tow a gen set welder, cut the doors open, set myself up in there, use the genny for electricity where needed for short durations and also to weld the doors back up so im secure then ill cut my way out when things get desperate and my rations are depleted...

as it happens my friends dad was in the TA and they used to train at that bunker, he said when they stopped using it one of the lads ended up breaking in and living there for months!!

oh and the bunker isnt some huge facility, just like a big mound with some vents sticking out of it and some big ass steel doors the whole lot is just fenced in by wire, but the car i nick would soon get through that ;)

once cleared of all zombies I'd nick one of the US's aircraft carriers and use that as my base. failing that a nuclear sub. there is the bonus of less zombies to clear on a nuclear sub. if actors can drive them in movies I'm sure it'll be a piece of piss for normal people.

Sometimes I feel like the zombie apocalypse has arrived when I'm walking down the street, the secret is to blend in, so far they haven't spotted me. Get your jeans in Next, your undies in M&S and your t-shirts in Gap. This isn't a fashion recommendation, I'm just saying it works.

Please someone correct the thread title spelling!

I think it takes Zombie Mod Powers.

Sorry for pointing it out. I think it's a great thread idea though!

I live on the first floor in a two-storey building. You open my front door and immediately go up a set of stairs. Immediately above the entrance is my bedroom wardrobe. To keep the zombies out of my lovely home I want to have a fuck off 3 inch thick steel shutter on a pulley hanging at the end of the wardrobe. Here's a shit picture:

path3073.png

I could pour boiling water on the fuckers from the cupboard, through holes in the floor, as they piled up behind the steel shutter.

Last edited:
once cleared of all zombies I'd nick one of the US's aircraft carriers and use that as my base. failing that a nuclear sub. there is the bonus of less zombies to clear on a nuclear sub. if actors can drive them in movies I'm sure it'll be a piece of piss for normal people.

Damn all! any Zombie expert knows they can't swim. Just hijack a sea faring vessel. Stock with plenty of supplies and you're set.

The mission is to make it to the vessel first! Acquire it, then seek out supplies. This includes sustenance as well as *medicinal*

the M.V. BlueLight? that could work! to be fair it could be hard to hijack a huge ship... especially if you didnt have the keys.. (do they have a key ignition?) lol id prob just nick a fishing boat travel the coast nick what i can, take out my revenge on people i hate weather they survived becoming the living dead or not. i guess it would be a new world order.... 'Mr.BuffnStuffs new world order'!! ;)