• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

zombie apocalypse... how would you survive??

JKiIv.jpg

zombie fortress ftw

you're probably quite wise to stay home, destroy the stairs and use a rope/regular ladder

probably an eccentric billionaires zombie safehouse.
(i think it's something to do with oil or something mundane)

Start by reading the zombie survival guide by max brooks \/

Last edited:
If you bump into Simon Pegg and his Pal Nick Frost - head in a different direction to the one they are going and have come from.

They survived didn't they? Think I'd do as they did and go to the pub. ;)

You should all download 'World War Z' by Max Brooks audiobook, it's about the aftermath of a world wide zombie infestation. He talks to 'survivors' and hears their story and you find out how the world is getting rebuilt. It's really good. They're making a film of it now but I can't see how that's gonna do it any justice.

Concrete is pretty sexy, im(warped)o. Seriously. I like to pretend it's an aesthetic appreciation of modernist architecture, but it's more deviancy than anything.

I'd love to live in that thing, zombies or not.

First thing id do is go to this guys house near me who has an audi quatro and kill him, zombie or not take his car then id just bomb around going to all the dealers house that I know to stock up on goods..

theres a gun shop just over the road from me so id probally stop in there gather a few rifles etc then just go somewhere good have a mash up then once theres no food or nothin just let myself get eaten then run around eating other mad people

zombies can't run

depends which kind your talking about, on 28 days later them zombies run like hell, whilst on other films they are more zombeish and well yeah dont run, or would you not class the zombies on 28 days later as zombies?

28 days does not have zombies imo but i'm a bit of a purist

pharmacy raid

i already have weapons, ammo, communications equipment, rations, etc.

all that is needed is fuel and drugs

Many years back, I was at the Notting Hill fest. Trouble kicked off and the police sealed Portobello Road, leaving from Westborne Park Rd to the bridge effectively a no-go zone.

When the first store window went in, I looked at my mate and he looked at me. Then we ran full pelt the 100 yards to the pharmacy. The first hopefuls were just climbing into the jewellers next door as we passed. But peops were already exiting the chemist with maybe a handful of perfume and disappointed faces. Man, junkies are fast.

Come the apocalypse, unless you're very lucky, come the withdrawals. Let's hope it's not before Christmas.

has there been any decent zombie films of late? romero's last effort was dire

That French one is meant to be good, La Horde I think it's called. I've been meaning to watch it for ages but never got round to it.

The only other one I can think of is the one with Woody Harrelson, can't remember the name, it's just fucking Zombieland or something. That was decent but more of a comedy than a proper Dawn Of The Dead zombie film.

Many years back, I was at the Notting Hill fest. Trouble kicked off and the police sealed Portobello Road, leaving from Westborne Park Rd to the bridge effectively a no-go zone.

When the first store window went in, I looked at my mate and he looked at me. Then we ran full pelt the 100 yards to the pharmacy. The first hopefuls were just climbing into the jewellers next door as we passed. But peops were already exiting the chemist with maybe a handful of perfume and disappointed faces. Man, junkies are fast.

Come the apocalypse, unless you're very lucky, come the withdrawals. Let's hope it's not before Christmas.

That's insane. I guess every other junkie has the same plan we do...

depends which kind your talking about, on 28 days later them zombies run like hell, whilst on other films they are more zombeish and well yeah dont run, or would you not class the zombies on 28 days later as zombies?

It depends on whether or not the zombies are genuine supernatural zombies or else science experiment gone wong zombies. Supernatural zombies will move with a shuffling gait and keep comming unless you do significant damage to what remains of their brain or spinal cord.

Science / medical experiments gone wrong zombies will run unless they have damaged joints and keep coming as fast as they are able until you physically disable then in whatever way. Head shots still count, as does taking out both the legs, arms or just pulverising their bodies to the point where they they are incapable of moving except to chomp down on thin air with whatever parts of their jaws and jaw muscles remain pathetically intact.
Basically anything that would stop a regular person, excluding pain, shock or blood loss, will eventually stop a non-supernatural zombie.

Evil dead = super natural zombies
28 days later = science gone horribly wrong zombies

This is why the zombies at the end of 28 days later started dying of starvation after the first few weeks of no food.

Ok people your going about this all wrong. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I seem to keep coming back to this... The simplest way is to get a speedboat and find a nice island. Maybe somewhere in central america.

There will only be a limited number of zombies on a small island.. and once there gone your sorted xD

Problem le solved

Allthough I like the virus/scientific explanation for zombies almost has more holes in it then the supernatural one. Surely if there was some "Rage" virus where all the people who had got it would attack anything as much as it physically can, all the zombies would eventually just end up congregating together in each large area and kick, rip the shit out of each other, problem sovled.

Atleast the need for live human brains/flesh explains why they dont attack each other.

has there been any decent zombie films of late? romero's last effort was dire

There was the Norwegian one last year with the Nazi zombies coming up of the snow or something.

Can't remember the name but it looked pretty funny/shit.