• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

zombie apocalypse... how would you survive??

so, so far we need guns, food, communication, a ship and drugs.... but mainly drugs! lol

I was thinking nuke sub or aircraft carrier as they have pretty much inexhaustable power supplies for moving about, once you've used up the readily availble resources in one place just move on. aircraft carrier also has means of getting to and from land to hand.

A ship is a good idea. +1 vote for an aircraft carrier. It's got communications, weapons, drugs, planes, and ice cream. One package deal there.

What else could you want?

+2 on the aircraft carrier! thing is we all get on board get wrecked for a few days a sea... but then what?? if we found a small island it would have fuck all to offer in terms of salvation? i just dont want to see the M.V Bluelight end up like that piece of shit off waterworld!

No aircraft carriers unless you're planning on loads of folk. Nuke sub is the way to go. They are more efficient than any other sea faring vessel.

No aircraft carriers unless you're planning on loads of folk. Nuke sub is the way to go. They are more efficient than any other sea faring vessel.

Bollocks to that. You want a decent sized sailing yaught. Something large enough to sail around the world in, equiped with GPS and all the other modern conveniences and of course, most importantly, sails.

It doesn't get more self sufficient than sails.

I wouldn't want to be stuck on a nuclear sub with a bunch of other amateurs, none of whom had a clue how to make it work. I can see that getting stuck at the bottom of a very deep hole full of a bunch of drugged up hippies, no one quite sure how to surface the things again, one inevitably infected.

That's a good plan. Sailing is much easier and can probably be done with minimum training and while on more drugs.

I like these ideas!

Bollocks to that. You want a decent sized sailing yaught. Something large enough to sail around the world in, equiped with GPS and all the other modern conveniences and of course, most importantly, sails.

I wouldn't want to be stuck on a nuclear sub with a bunch of other amateurs, none of whom had a clue how to make it work. I can see that getting stuck at the bottom of a very deep hole full of a bunch of drugged up hippies, no one quite sure how to surface the things again, one inevitably infected.

Fucking great point!

you're all over-complicating matters. As long as the zombies can't get in to my house, why would I want to leave? I am expecting Tesco would still be doing home delivery.

nah man, gotta get to water. never stay on land. Zombie rule number 1 - don't corner yourself.

nah man, gotta get to water. never stay on land. Zombie rule number 1 - don't corner yourself.

I'm gunna have to agree with this man. There certainly are many options though, doesn't have to be any specific type of ship...

If you bump into Simon Pegg and his Pal Nick Frost - head in a different direction to the one they are going and have come from.

Dude, I ain't fucking locking myself away in the Winchester!

I'd just give myself up and become a zombie. Avoids all the anxiety and fear nicely.

When your relations with the Powers of Evil are as solid as mine, you don't need to fear the zombies. In fact, I'd probably go for a pint with the lot of 'em. Or get them to do my bidding.