• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

I Want............

- More sleep
- More time doing things other than sleeping
- More motivation to actually get shit done

I'm not much of a materialist I guess...

I want one of these:

LAXLHR.jpg

I miss Amy.

^ good one

<3

or this Francis-Francis espresso machine -
NSFW:

and yes either hotpink or yellow - seems fitting for a espresso machine to me, but ill ware out another press first.

I want freedom from sickness, money in my bank account, and maybe a nice vacation :)

i cant think of what to say about you being sick this long..:-\

its definitely been long enough.
hmm-
i would want to start looking at my environment.

^I got better, but today have a killer migraine.
I keep saying it's just allergies (I'm hoping) but I've given my sickness to half of my class.
They actually called the Security/Medic today b/c of one person :(

Acquired yesterday evening.

A Blackberry flip phone is a dream come true for the way I use my phone. Be forewarned that unless you're REALLY into purple that basically looks like purple aluminum foil, to get the gray/black one!

Still needs a bit of customization, but yep, got it :) I love the Blackberry 6 OS and it is going to meet my needs. I absolutely love it so far. No more purse dialing!

Now I would like a few new dresses to transition into spring (may as well still be late winter :|) and a couple more pairs of nice casual yet professional trousers.

I want it to be summer already! Its May and im still forced to wear pants and a sweatshirt.

I want a D or better in Chemistry. Come on, all my other grades are posted already! This is the one that determines if I'm doing summer school in a week or not--I really need this grade posted ASAP. Gah.

^ And also determines whether you drink before the end of summer or not! D:

I want a hug. Though that goes without saying. Hugs are awesome.

^ If I don't pass Chem. this time, I better pass it next time--So in the worst case scenario I'll be drinking next in July. (Well, no: Worst case scenario is that I'll be drinking next in December, but I'm not going to think about that.)

:(

She still hasn't posted the grades. WTF. She said she wanted them "up early so [she] can get on with real life." 8(

*HUGS Simply_Live* :p