• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

I Want............

I ran up the insurance to an impossible monthly payment by getting a ticket @ 140mph...

It's not even a speeding ticket when your going that fast, its 'Unsafe Speed of over 100mph'.. Shitty charge to have on your driving record.

Damn, you were obviously not going fast enough if they caught you :|

I passed a cop car.

They were tailing me pretty damn fast, would've been a risky chase.

Hah... probably. Have you ever owned a street bike?

This was an R1, its the fastest stock mainstream street bike (other than a hayabusa), but that also means its one of the heaviest. These beasts are pretty scary when you're going through the middle of two lanes full of cars, at 140+ mph, on a small highway that isn't straight. I probably could have gotten away, but I figured I'd rather get a ticket than die of road rash @ >100mph.

Everybody that hasn't tried it, says 'oh yeah street bikes can outrun a police chase easy'... well yeah, they cannnnnnnn... but... I'd like to see you do it ;)

Whats funny is this is the first motorcycle I ever owned and the first street bike I learned to ride. Glad I made it out of that without dieing, tbh.

Nah man, I've never owned one at all.
I wanna get an fz6r (that's what I've sat on and actually been comfortable on) but I still need to get the license. :|

I know they can but I also know that it would be stupid haha.

Those are pretty cool, looks like a slightly more comfortable posture.
Yeah they are great man... You live in SF?

I used to ride mine all the time from Santa Cruz to SF up highway 1. It's the most amazing ride in the area, so great. Street bikes are the shit, get one if you want one, great gas mileage and limitless fun/speed.

The motorcycle license is easy to get, I actually got a motorcycle license before I got a car license.

Well it's not really a question of difficulty as much as it is a matter of me getting off my ass and getting the damn thing. -______-
I've been on a ride from here (San Diego) up to the Sequoia National Park and that was pretty sick.
I actually still have the pictures somewhere I think..
I rode on the back of my dad's harley up there and oh god was my ass sore the ENTIRE TIME. But I do love motorcycles so i'm gonna get one.
sorry I'm just babbling. this [NDTISO] has that effect..

Haha how funny, my [NDTISO] has the same effect.

Wait... this is strange... are we talking about not talking about drugs or not talking about drugs? =D =D =D

5641048862_7d00414022.jpg

I'd like my bike to be fixed... I want to go for a bike ride.

Of course, I should probably wait until my face is fixed, too, before taking that road again. Hahaha.

i like imagining the 3-sided box/square, and thinking from or 'towards'(?) there - personally.
heh

... sometimes its a gradual spiral away from though.

Edit:
eh, i dont like the way that sounds, true yes in ways, but a wide-open context.
i found that looking at a few hundred square-roseGold rings, for myself haha;-) but thats the only one i felt the want to take a picture of.

Last edited: