• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ritalin, hydrocodone,klonopin,doxepin at once question

mmj

Greenlighter
Ok so i have a legit condition and heres what i take, not all at once

Used to be on 25mcg fentanyl no longer (switching docs getting more soon)

10/325 hydrocodone - label on pillbox say 12 a day (yeah i was like fucking a right, if it says take 12 i will, its not abuse, its on the label, but this was after stopping fentanyl patches i was taking fent and hydros same time every day, i would gum the fent patch and swallow 5 10mg hydros to start then probably by 10pm i'd be up to around 15, my concern was the acetomenophin level buildup)

now i'm out of my script so i take 2 7.5mg/750aceto hydros a day

but now comes the doxepin, ritalin and klonopin.

My ritalin dose started off at 10mg 2x a day, recently upped by doc to 20mg 2x a day.

well i like getting fucked up so i started snorting 3x of the 20mg ritalin (not at once probably once per hour) and i'd eat a few randomly.

at night time when i was edged out from ritalin i'd take 2x 50mg doxepin (sleep aid) and a klonopin under my tounge.

i've had no adverse reactions but i'm wondering just how much ritalin i can take and still be safe.

like right now i just ate one, and snorted three lines of 20mg ritalin 3 hours ago (one line per hour) then ate one before the snorting, and after the snorting i sublingually took another 20mg of ritalin.

i've been doing this for a few days now and i rinse my nose out after doing a line i pour water up both nostrils, let it sit and blow it out about 30m-1h after a line, but i have noticed today that when i dig boogers they are blood red, now this is not abnormal people have bloody boogers all the time, but i dont know if its the ritalin eating my face off or just sinus problems (allergies bad around here).

i hear that 60mg is safe, well i pretty much doubled that already. i've heard of people taking 200+ mg of ritalin (not at once of course) and i've read that people have eaten 3-5 of 20mg ritalin at once. now i dont take everything at once i space each dose out.

but i cant seem to find a consistent answer so i was hoping for some help.

Q: how much ritalin is safe to take at once when i've been taking it for a month at 10mg 2x a day last month then this month it was upped to 20mg x a day. after i got my new 20mg script i went to town so i had somewhat of a tolerance built up (a months worth) and A HUGE opiate tolerance because of the 10+ vicodin 10mg a day.

now i have no vicodin just ritalin,klonopin and the sleep med (doxepin).

Q #2: over a 24 hour period how much would be safe i mean right now my heart is the same, not sweating, not jumpy that bad like i've read other people who take 60mg and they freak. i can barely feel anything except a minor alertness speedy feeling.
i'm 5'10 male 218 lbs, i dont eat but once a day at bedtime(i know its bad) so i'm taking all this on an empty stomach.

basically i just would like to know how much i can take and how "focused" i can get on ritalin without endangering my life, i will not call an ambulance so i dont want to risk it, i've never felt in jepoardy of my life thus far but i always am seeking to further my experience a bit, as safely as possible. I dont plug anything, i did once and nothing happened except i had to wash my hands well.(no turkey baster shit i'm a hillbilly i just used my finger maybee i did it wrong i opened a gellcap and put the powder in it, sealed it back and put some lube on it and just gave it a good shove up the ol sphincter and was dissapointed it was only 20mg tho).

i would prefer to not ruin my nose by snorting and it is fairly short acting and i'm so used to it i cant even really feel it going up my nose (this is with a clean pathway) makes me sneeze and eye water but no burn.

i heard ppl with add dont actually get sped up by ritalin that it has the adverse effect, but with me, i'm a little speedy but not nearly like some people have said it makes them comparing it to coke is just flipping retarded.

to set the record straight, if you say ritalin or provigil or adderall or whatever is better than coke, you #1 havent done coke or #2 have done really shitty coke.

i know each person is different but i'd just like to ask for a baseline opinion on what you guys who have tried these things think would be too much and a hospital visit. i was snowblind for about a month every weekend and the last time i had my cell phone in my hand ready to call 911 cause just the last bit on my gums i thought would help but its the very little bit that almost sent me to the hospital, i dont know how ritalin is, like if it builds up and then after 8 hours i'm dead or if its steady and just goes away and wears off after i hit my max dose.

oh and i was also on methadone in replacement of hydrocodone, stupid doctor instead of giving me hydros the fool gave me methadone and i'm not even on heroin and that shit nearly sent me to the ER and i wasnt even abusing it..

Q: how much ritalin is safe to take at once when i've been taking it for a month at 10mg 2x a day last month then this month it was upped to 20mg x a day. after i got my new 20mg script i went to town so i had somewhat of a tolerance built up (a months worth) and A HUGE opiate tolerance because of the 10+ vicodin 10mg a day.

Well, if you've been taking 20mg (total) a day then you should be able to 30mg without a problem. Your opiate tolerance isn't going to effect your stimulant tolerance. You mention you have a tolerance, but not how much you've been taking since your script was upped to 20mg (which I don't really understand, are you now taking 40mg daily in two dosages or just one 20mg dose?)

Q #2: over a 24 hour period how much would be safe i mean right now my heart is the same, not sweating, not jumpy that bad like i've read other people who take 60mg and they freak. i can barely feel anything except a minor alertness speedy feeling.
i'm 5'10 male 218 lbs, i dont eat but once a day at bedtime(i know its bad) so i'm taking all this on an empty stomach.

basically i just would like to know how much i can take and how "focused" i can get on ritalin without endangering my life, i will not call an ambulance so i dont want to risk it, i've never felt in jepoardy of my life thus far but i always am seeking to further my experience a bit, as safely as possible. I dont plug anything, i did once and nothing happened except i had to wash my hands well.(no turkey baster shit i'm a hillbilly i just used my finger maybee i did it wrong i opened a gellcap and put the powder in it, sealed it back and put some lube on it and just gave it a good shove up the ol sphincter and was dissapointed it was only 20mg tho).

i would prefer to not ruin my nose by snorting and it is fairly short acting and i'm so used to it i cant even really feel it going up my nose (this is with a clean pathway) makes me sneeze and eye water but no burn.

To be honest, it sounds like you're already quite stimulated just from me reading your post, you sound quite speedy. I don't recommend taking any more, at least not for the next little while.

I need more information about your experience and tolerance to give you and more answers..

Edit:

What is your question regarding the other drugs? I didn't really see anything about them in your post...

well i just was saying all that i was on(medications), or prescribed i dont take them everyday but the doxepin and klonopin i do take at night to sleep.

i was curious as to if you plug it is it much better than sublingual (the ritalin)

i dont have a method of administering it with a syringe (for plugging) turkey baster is just too big. i could put it in a gel capsule maybee and just shove it up and let it dissolve ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it is possible to use a gel capsule for plugging. Check out this FAQ/thread for more information :)

As far as reactions between Ritalin (methylphenidate) and the other drugs, that only comes into play if you're actually taking the other drugs.

ive popped up to 150mg of ritalin instant release at once and i was fine. not overly stimulated, but it was powerful. id think you can snort up to 80-100mg and still be good, and you can still space it out but you dont even have to by that much. just learn how far you can go.

the 24 hour thing, i think you should at least double it. maybe even take a good 3-5 day break. these scripts you have seems like a combo that could FUCK someone up, its kinda surprising how a person with somewhat bad intentions with it can actually get their hands on all of it. youre guna run outta that shit in a hurry if you just keep dosing and dosing.

you seem like youre letting this shit get the best of you. stop worrying so much about getting fucked up and just chill out.

so how far should i plug the gel capsule? my whole finger? and how much should i put in the gel capsule.

i usualy take small amounts frequently which over time end up as a large amount.

hell i've never done more than 20mg at once, sometimes i do a 20mg rail and eat one.

and wait..
an hour later another 20..
another hour another. etc etc.

i just like the experience of altered being, i dont like reality it bores me, sure i'm sure i have some depression and axiety problems thats why i have the meds.

i have an autoimmune disease and spinal arthritis that causes my spine vertabrae to vuse together so..

i mean, they almost killed me on methadone cause they are soo afrid someon might get high or addicted, but i should be the one to make the decision if i want to be an addict i will no matter what, no point in him trying to kill me with methadone or tramadol.. wtf, if it works it works. my tolerance is huge and if it takes enough to kill a non tolerant person just to give me a good quality of life without being high? whats wrong with that. at least these pills help with my disease and look at alcohol . no therapudic benefit. sure i'm not the most responsible and take extra for a little buz, so what? i'm not killing myself thats why im here to know the safest and best way to get the most bang for my buck and *NOT DIE*.

i'm tyring to be a responsible person that is why i dont take everything at once but i know the halflife thing is long in some of them so if i take a ritalin a few hours before i take say some hydrocodone then a few hours later take a sleeping pill and a few klonopin.. so far i've been fine..

my concern is that my doc was prescribing 12 per day 10mg vicodin..
wf just give oxycodone or something stronger so i dont kill my liver with fucking acetomenphin.. fucking doctors.. i dont get it.

its really in the end up to me how i take it, i've follwed doctors orders to atee and ended up with an allergic reaction so i really trust myself moreso.

but i do have trouble sleeping im avergageing about 4/5 hours a night. but i wil be out of ritalin soon so my sleep schedule will settle back down. the only reason now i'm even taking the ritalin is becausei have no weed or opiates so I will just taper down my ritalin when i get my vicodin refill.

well my doc switched me to vyvanase or some shit and it is horrible i'm going to tell the doc to put me back on ritalin because i cant afford 170$ for one prescription every month(vynase)

but my goal is to get her to give me adderal i've asked and she said that its addictive and strong but if nothing works shes gotta try it sooner or later.

i'm prescribed hydrocodone 10mg/650 aceto or soething like that
klonopin and now vynase and doxepin (doxepin for sleep).

how does one go about getting doc to prescribe adderal, i mean the vynase does nothing and makes me nautious but then i'm afraid she'll just put me back on ritalin i want her to give me adderals but i dont know how to tell her without just blank flat out asking for them. just tell her that this vynase has too bad side effects? or it doesnt work? i dont know some advice plz

as far as all at once yes once i get a refill, i normall take everything except the doxepin which i save for night time but still while under the effect of the opiates then a kpin or two after the doxepin to get some sleep. and i still dont sleep. so no currently i dont take all of them at once because i dont have all of them, but 5 days and i will have refills on my scripts cept ritalin which that bitch changed to vyvanse . i should call them and tell them i cant take it and give me something else. but they always say "oh the doctor is booked solid theres a waiting list to see her". wtf how am i supposed to get meds then.

Yeah, you can OD on APAP, I think the daily max is around 4000 mg, and the max acute dose you should ever take is probably around 2000 mg (someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'm going off memory). If you are taking over 10 hydros that are 10/650, thats 6500 mg of APAP, you don't even show symptoms for an OD until like 24-48 hours later, by that time it's too late. You need to search for CWE, or slow down, this all about HR.

You wrote a lot & excuse me for not really reading any of it. I did read the title though.

I hope you aren't taking all those (stims, opiates & benzos) in the same relative time frames. That's a dangerous game you'd be playing if that were the case.

my stimulant (adderall IR) experience with oxy and hydrocodone and klonopin was dissapointing... definitely wait until you are coming doing to dose the opioids...

well i dont take them all at the same time, but within a 24 hour period i do. all my doctors know my medications from each other so they seem to not think its that big a deal if i take them daily.

yeah i know thats a bunch of apap, and i know i've hit the acute OD threshold and have been fine. I dont want to push the limits though but i've tried a CWE. used a coffee filter over a cup, poured some water with the pills, stirred it poured the sludge mixture onto the filter and i drank the water that dripped out of the bottom but i was puking within 2 hours after being high as a kite for those 2 hours so i'm not sure i'm doing it right, i cant exactly go find "cheese cloth" i live with my mom she knows my subscriptions and she'd be thinking i was trying to cook meth or something.

i mean, i'm no rocket scientist and it doesnt take one to do a CWE but i tried it once and it made me sick after i drank the bitter liquid it tasted really bitter and i dont know if i just drank too much i mean there wasnt more than half a cup (like probably 1/5 to 1/6 a standard coffee mug full of liquid)

the benzos dont really phase me, i take one klonopin orally and two sublingually and cant even tell anything. i'm not trying to die i have no deathwish i just like a good buzz and i've been on hydros so long i cant get a buzz from them unless i take at least 5 at a time and even then its so mild. it also doesnt help with pain like it used to yet my docs refuse to put me on anything else because they said they dont want to ramp up my tolerance too soon as i will be on them for the rest of my life for a genetic condition that is degenerative.

so its a balancing act that i've yet to find the middle ground with. i've puked from taking too many, i've puked from taking the CWE juice i think when i did the CWE i used about 10-15 pills mixed it in a cup or so of water like i said, poured the slurry thru a coffee filter and drank the water that dripped, so idk how it could be easier or how i could mess it up.

doxepin doesnt phase me in fact my doctor upped my dose to 100mg at nice and he said i could take up to 4. which would be about 200mg. i have not taken 4 i've taken 3 and it made my heart beat kinda fast and gave me some anxiety but i just breathed deeply and it went away. i dont like doxepin, but these assholes are more worried about me getting a buzz or addicted than they are keeping me alive and feeling well. I didnt choose to become an addict, when your prescribed 12 hydrocodone a day you know you should trust your doctor. i'm down from 180 a month to 120 now and i'm sure i'll run out early. they prescripted me 25mcg fent patches. 10 a month, i've already taken 2 sublingually within 24 hours. no buzz, its that shite malinkrot apotex. he also scripted me robaxin or something which i find completely useless.

so IDK man, i know thats dangerous but its what they prescribed me and i'm sure the docs compare notes cause i put on my form when i go see them all my medications. they took me off ritalin and put me on vyvanse, ended up taking 30 of them within 2 days. slept 2 hours after up for 24, then up another 16 or so then crashed for 12 hours. i'd rather have ritalin. even when i blew rails of that it didnt really do anything. i dont know what i mean if it were someone else they might be dead, all i can figure is its not my time. i've came close to the edge with some illicit drugs years ago but never that close with scripted meds. i dont have insurance so even if i did OD i'd just have to let them come pick up my corpse and bill me later cause i cant pay for hospital visits cause i'm unemployed. sad situation really.