• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mixing uppers and downers whats the final word?

Most people find the MDMA state so valuable by itself that it's not clear there's much to be gained from combining MDMA with most other substances (though the combination of of MDMA with LSD seems to have a strong following). Further, combining drugs ("polydrug use" and "polydrug abuse") complicates the medical and behavioral safety picture. For this reason, it is not a recommended practice in the absence of expert guidance. Here is a chart of commonly encountered drugs and some of their reactions when combined with MDMA:
Marijuana: Not known for dangerous reactions. MJ is habit-forming for some users.
thank you erowid :)
err, habit forming?! ... i wont mention that since mixing weed n pills together for the first time around 8 months ago, i havent had a pill without its partner.... ;)
Shame on me, ive had trouble finding information on erowid regarding the speed and weed combination. anybody else had some luck?
[ 22 December 2002: Message edited by: melancholic ]

I just don't seem to get any great effects from MDMA or acid until I have a joint, unless they were taken in high doses. For me, I can have one pill and a few joint's and be at the same level as if I had taken 3 pills, but without the bad comedown the next day.
I am assuming that one pill and a few joint's would be better for my body than three pills?
Anyone have any idea?

couple of pills versus a couple of joints... i dont think theres been enough research to accurately say which is the more harmful to the body... but according to what we do know, id go as far as saying if youre generally quite healthy, have left ample time since your last roll for your body to recuporate, you pre-load properly, eat a couple pills, followed by a decent post-load, a relaxing day and all the correct foods; then no more than or possibly less harm could be done than having 1 pill a couple of joints.
as far as im concerned, mdma causes me problems if i use it more than once or twice a month. and i spose the same goes for weed, cept theres a tendency to smoke weed more often 'cos its only weed' and i think its doing me more harm than MDMA. think of lungs (moreover, the entire respiratory system), think of motivation, think of eating patterns, think of concentration levels, memory etc etc the list goes on. and maybe MDMA effects some of these things as well, but if used as i stated above, i think it would be less harmful.