• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can you use a match to smoke meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SecretWonder

Greenlighter
My lighter ran out and I can't get another one, and I was sitting in my bathroom and saw some matches. I got N ideD but I don't want to take the chance of doing something wrong...so what else can I use to light it?!

In theory you could, but there is the possibility of inhaling more toxins from the match smoke.

Not exactly harm reduction, I would either stop smoking meth or at least stop smoking meth long enough to get another lighter...

at first i was wondering what method youre using to smoke it, but now im assuming youre guna just smoke it straight up out of a pipe. you could, and ive used matches before to light a bowl of weed, but it does let off a nasty taste and isnt very pleasant. i think the best way to smoke meth is vaping it in a lightbulb vaporizer. its better if you vape the crystals rather than applying direct heat to the drug and burning it.

Take that match. Light a candle and TA DA!!! Who needs a lighter anyway. Has you bf found out about your secret habit yet??

candle that fuckin shit!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH. no, you defly dont wana do that. GET A MOTHERFUCKING LIGHTER, or use your goddamn stove. :}

Gettin another lighter wasnt an option for her so thats why i suggested the candle:) THE STOVE!! Are you kidding!? I saw someone loose there eyebrows tryin to light a bulb on a stove lol.

haaa aightttttt. and yea smokin up with a pipe using the stove isnt such a good idea HAHA. but i DO vape using the stove sometimes, i know how to roll wit it. i usually use a torch lighter for my bulb when i smoke weed, its a zippo insert lighter. but its not an official zippo, its a zplus. http://www.blazerproducts.com/lighters/zplus.html

Those look pretty sick. People around here prefer to use low flame lighters to avoid burning the dope. But we also mainly use foilys lol. I might have misunderstood but did you say you smoke your weed in a bulb?

I hope this is legal...

In my experience, this is the question of someone tweaked the hell out. They see a match and instead of just trying it, they are paranoid and ask on the internet. I would just wait the 2 minutes it would take to get to the store and get another lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.