Bluelight

Thread: Can you use a match to smoke meth?

1. Collapse Details
    Can you use a match to smoke meth? 
    Greenlighter
    My lighter ran out and I can't get another one, and I was sitting in my bathroom and saw some matches. I got N ideD but I don't want to take the chance of doing something wrong...so what else can I use to light it?!

2. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    In theory you could, but there is the possibility of inhaling more toxins from the match smoke.

Not exactly harm reduction, I would either stop smoking meth or at least stop smoking meth long enough to get another lighter...

BDD Guidelines! - BLUA - BL Search! - Conversions for Opiates & Benzos - Save Your Liver Do a CWE

3. Collapse Details

at first i was wondering what method youre using to smoke it, but now im assuming youre guna just smoke it straight up out of a pipe. you could, and ive used matches before to light a bowl of weed, but it does let off a nasty taste and isnt very pleasant. i think the best way to smoke meth is vaping it in a lightbulb vaporizer. its better if you vape the crystals rather than applying direct heat to the drug and burning it.

4. Collapse Details

Take that match. Light a candle and TA DA!!! Who needs a lighter anyway. Has you bf found out about your secret habit yet??

5. Collapse Details

candle that fuckin shit!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH. no, you defly dont wana do that. GET A MOTHERFUCKING LIGHTER, or use your goddamn stove. :}

6. Collapse Details

Gettin another lighter wasnt an option for her so thats why i suggested the candle THE STOVE!! Are you kidding!? I saw someone loose there eyebrows tryin to light a bulb on a stove lol.

7. Collapse Details

haaa aightttttt. and yea smokin up with a pipe using the stove isnt such a good idea HAHA. but i DO vape using the stove sometimes, i know how to roll wit it. i usually use a torch lighter for my bulb when i smoke weed, its a zippo insert lighter. but its not an official zippo, its a zplus. http://www.blazerproducts.com/lighters/zplus.html

8. Collapse Details

Those look pretty sick. People around here prefer to use low flame lighters to avoid burning the dope. But we also mainly use foilys lol. I might have misunderstood but did you say you smoke your weed in a bulb?

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I hope this is legal...

In my experience, this is the question of someone tweaked the hell out. They see a match and instead of just trying it, they are paranoid and ask on the internet. I would just wait the 2 minutes it would take to get to the store and get another lighter.

10. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Yep.

This thread has run its course.

Closed.

BDD Guidelines! - BLUA - BL Search! - Conversions for Opiates & Benzos - Save Your Liver Do a CWE