• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Can you take LSD 2 consecutive days in a row?

Bb

I tried using the search bar, and couldn't find anything. My friend dropped acid last night and wants to do it again today with me, and I've heard rumors that you can only take LSD here and there; not everyday, because you won't feel the effects of it if taken 2 days in a row. Is this true or false?

Thread is super old but curious to know how your friend experienced the next day if that said you did decide to trip. I'm tripping now but want to again in a day or so. Ta

There's no way that poster will answer, he's surely long gone. But tripping multiple days in a row does work, but isn't worth it except in special cases. Psychedelics cause rapid short-term tolerance to develop, so much so that if you take LSD again the next day, it will be only about half as strong at the same dose, if even that. Plus, you'll be more used to it so the trip won't be as special-feeling. In general, if you want to trip multiple days in a row, it works best to change up the family of psychedelics between days (and also take more each day than you would if it was your first time tripping in a while). Like for example, mushrooms one day, LSD the next. Mushrooms will cause tolerance to LSD (and vice versa), but LSD will cause more tolerance to LSD than mushrooms will.

Besides this though, you want to avoid tripping too regularly. Even tripping once a week, you'll start to lose the magic after a while, just because you're so familiar with the tripping state, it starts to seem normal, and a lot of that crazy mind-bending stuff won't happen anymore. Tripping multiple days in a row more than every so often (like at a music festival or something - I do this, but I only go to one or 2 of them a year) will very quickly fuck your tolerance up for a long time. In 2006 through the end of 2007, I started tripping at least half the days of the week, sometimes more. By the end I was taking huge doses and just feeling a buzz. I stopped taking any psychedelics for 3 years and when I started tripping again, I STILL had a big tolerance, I needed at least twice the dose of everyone else. Now, I don't trip too often, twice a month generally, and at last (almost 10 years later), my tolerance is back to normal and I can trip hard off of normal dosages again. So trust me, it's not worth it, just keep your use of psychedelics to an appropriate level, if you abuse them, you'll regret it. I was lucky, I have a brain that handles psychedelics really well, from all that abuse I didn't fuck myself up, but some people develop really serious mental and emotional problems from abuse of psychedelics. And the absolute best case scenario is that you will destroy your ability to have good trips for a long time.

i did LSD damn near every day one summer, you end up dropping 10 strips like they are candy so if money is an issue or whatever wait a week or two.

LSD has such a great tolerance to it, that the second day effects for me, are reduced by like 75%

I get what seems to be 50% restoration of receptor interaction in 2 days:
If I only use a partial dose (50 mics or less) by the 3rd day the effects are solidly supported, since I had not consumed all receptor potentials.

I estimate that there are more highly exposed receptors and less highly exposed receptors. Light dosing leaves some receptors in each brain region.

A larger (full spectrum effect) dose like 150 to 250 mics will hit most of them, and you will need 2 days to restore 1/2 of them, and 2 more to get to 3/4 restoration, and 2 more to get to 7/8 restoration; this makes for a total of 10 to 12 days to get full restoration unless some other usage consumes the receptors.

If you dose between restorations you do not get a full bouquet of effects, but you do get some head fuckery and a variety of charming distortions, but it is more like a few candles than a bonfire.

Even fully restored, the effects of "soon as possible dosing" seem less dramatic, because of psychological pre-adjustments, or lack of freshness to the whole nature of the experience.

It works two days in a row, but what it does on the second makes most people uncomfortable.

Yeah it's true . You can't trip two days in a row you gotta wait a couple days if you wanna trip again

Despite what people are saying here, please just hear me out, in my past experiences dropping 2 days in a row barely hinders the tripping experience. A couple of weeks ago I dropped 300ug on Friday, then dropped 150ug on Saturday and still managed to trip balls. Some of the "magic" will be missing... as in the CLV's are nowhere near as good - but you will trip :).

Some of the 'magic' will be missing. Closed eye visuals will be nowhere near as good.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried using the search bar, and couldn't find anything. My friend dropped acid last night and wants to do it again today with me, and I've heard rumors that you can only take LSD here and there; not everyday, because you won't feel the effects of it if taken 2 days in a row. Is this true or false?

You can i took 2 tabs of aome really good lsd yesterday a 530pm. Was trippin balls an hour later. Very psychedelic trip fantastic. One of the best ever. Today I took 4 of the same at 530pm. Thought about taking 1 more an hour later. But went to cut one off and started trippin pretty hard. Peaked quickly. Then ccalmed down real quick. I did trip. Not near as long or good. It felt like it was missing something.

Fyi I have been taking lsd for regularly for the last couple months about 1per week. I skid a week in there somewhere. I week break id good. 2 weeks is best. Although yesterday's was great and I did trip exactly 1 week prior.

I am going to a 5 day festival soon and would like to also take lsd two days in a row....thanks for the thread
I would take it the first and last day, so you should be able to have nearly the same potency depending on the other substances you take (cross tolerance, interactions). The following day you can still enjoy the afterglow.
Anyway, and this is also for the OP, if you (or your friend) decide to take it two days in a row, I wouldn't take two times the dose the second day (unless the first day was very weak), because the 2 times rules isn't very accurate. So you might end up overwhelmed particularity at festival.
Personally I'm a rather hard head with LSD. My sweet spot is around 300µ but I never have any OEV/CEV. I remember taking 400µ 12 hours after the first take (300) and the second time was really stronger, so go figure.
On the other hand I'm normally tripping 3-4 times a year so my "underlying" tolerance is zero.

If the OP wanted to dose all weekend at a festival it was like 12 years ago he posted this so

I would take it the first and last day, so you should be able to have nearly the same potency depending on the other substances you take (cross tolerance, interactions). The following day you can still enjoy the afterglow.
Anyway, and this is also for the OP, if you (or your friend) decide to take it two days in a row, I wouldn't take two times the dose the second day (unless the first day was very weak), because the 2 times rules isn't very accurate. So you might end up overwhelmed particularity at festival.
Personally I'm a rather hard head with LSD. My sweet spot is around 300µ but I never have any OEV/CEV. I remember taking 400µ 12 hours after the first take (300) and the second time was really stronger, so go figure.
On the other hand I'm normally tripping 3-4 times a year so my "underlying" tolerance is zero.

My multi day festival routine looks something like this.
Mind that i usually only do it like once every 2 years.

Day1: thc/lsd/Maybe some ket or n20

Day2: thc/ket

Day3: thc/at least double amount of lsd/ket

Day4: depends on how smashed i am, but probably just ket/thc

Day5:all in on lsd, usually i end up eating 10-15 hits this day. /thc/ket.

Also im probably smoking dmt on some days aswell.

I took a 1/2 hit yesterday and plan on taking a full one on Saturday. Supported by some nitrous, I think I should have a fine time.

No, LSD doesn't work 2 days in a row. You just get a stimulant physical feeling and no psychedelic effects whatsoever. Mushrooms can work 2 days in a row but with LSD being so long-lasting, it lasts well into the next day even if you take it at breakfast the previous day.
If a LSD high lasts 24h, it was not LSD. LSD trips last 10 hours, even at medium-high doses, like 250ug.
Having some afterglow is different from being high, I mean I can have afteglow for a few days, that is because it can be therapeutic, not because you are actually under the effects.

Having some afterglow is different from being high, I mean I can have afteglow for a few days, that is because it can be therapeutic, not because you are actually under the effects.
Afterglow the following day is a bit more than that for me. My vision and my audition is still a bit crispier.

Afterglow the following day is a bit more than that for me. My vision and my audition is still a bit crispier.

What minimum dosage do you need for having increased sensorial perception after 24h of taking LSD?

What minimum dosage do you need for having increased sensorial perception after 24h of taking LSD?
Can't say for the minimum, I try to avoid below 200µ. but even if the lsd is ineffective the following day, your brain might still have some connection.