• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Can you take LSD 2 consecutive days in a row?

Mikexbud

Greenlighter
I tried using the search bar, and couldn't find anything. My friend dropped acid last night and wants to do it again today with me, and I've heard rumors that you can only take LSD here and there; not everyday, because you won't feel the effects of it if taken 2 days in a row. Is this true or false?

You can take it two days in a row, but the second day the effects will be not nearly as strong as they were the first day.

The number one cause of premature acid vial emptyness is dosing the day after dosing, it's true haha.

^haha slippery slope...

from what i've seen, the level of effect received during consecutive trips varies from person to person; though it seems that the effect is lessened to a degree across the board.

myself, back in my day of very regular psychedelic experiences i would always be satisfied from the second day of tripping, even if the same dose was taken 2 days in a row. however, i could definitely notice a lessening of the intensity.

the way i remember describing it to people years ago, was that when you trip regularly and become used to the psychedelics mind state, it seems that your conscious self quickly gains the ability to coordinate 'itself' within the mindset. the effect of this is, from my experience is the consequent 'bringing of the self into the experience', which in effect holds back the ego annihilation part of the experience....lol, does that make any sense, it's rather hard to put into words. largely the difference of the feeling is a sense of groundedness, or 'not being blown awayness' during the experience.....

now all of that being said, i think the difference in one's experience of multiple days in a row of tripping is partially determined by the ego's own limitations..whereas normally tripping this is the last thing holding you back. myself, practicing much meditation and consciousness exploration without the use of psychedelics;i was always still quite satisfied with the experiences. i just noticed it felt less alien, or weird....almost begining to seem 'normal' to be tripping, though i would no doubt be tripping still....

the ultimate deterent of such practices from my experience is the crossing over effect...lol, quite intimidating...which is: When you start feeling 'normal' while tripping, it's easy to feel 'trippy' while sober. some may feel that is a desirable effect, to each their own...HPPD or HPPO (hallucinogenic perceptual order: order brought about through the persistent perceptual after-effects of hallucinogenics) :D i used to argue i had the latter....

i don't trip so much anymore, a few times a year and generally in a more ceremonial context...certainly with absolute intentions and respect, my years of nonchalant psychedelic adventuring are past. and so it rarely comes up to consider a second day of tripping after a first...however i don't disclude the possibility.

i've had very spiritually transformative experiences eating psychedelics multiple days in a row, so i regret none of what i've gone through, and i'm open the possibility of a weeklong perceptual workout lol....but moderation, disciplined self-preparation, and solid intention are the right ingredients for positive and evolutionarily-beneficial experiences.... :D

sorry for the lengthiness, didn't mean to make it too personal, but i feel the subjective nature of one's own recollective experience is the best stone to throw when it comes to moving towards objective truth.

^^ On that note, a friend of a friend HAS in fact tripped out on acid for a whole freaking week. Apparently he kept taking more every time he came down. I can't imagine it's good for your mind or brain, but it's possible.

I tried using the search bar, and couldn't find anything. My friend dropped acid last night and wants to do it again today with me, and I've heard rumors that you can only take LSD here and there; not everyday, because you won't feel the effects of it if taken 2 days in a row. Is this true or false?

You can of course, but expect perhaps a 60-70% drop in potency of effects. LSD tolerance builds very rapidly.

You'd be better off waiting a week or so, unless of course you have tons of the stuff.

Anyone else been thinkin that eatin acid might be my good substitoot for eatin beans as I had for every week?

Its a waste in my opinion. If I wait a week I can trip again but if your having to worry about tolerance then your tripping to much. Its an incredible experience but wait a few weeks. Save the doses you have left for when they will truly shine. ive been there and was dissapointed that i wasted such an awesome chemical.

No, LSD doesn't work 2 days in a row. You just get a stimulant physical feeling and no psychedelic effects whatsoever. Mushrooms can work 2 days in a row but with LSD being so long-lasting, it lasts well into the next day even if you take it at breakfast the previous day.

^I've taken LSD multiple days in a row and had psychedelic effects. Depends on the person, set, setting, personal health, dose, etc.

^I've taken LSD multiple days in a row and had psychedelic effects. Depends on the person, set, setting, personal health, dose, etc

Probably also depends what you call "psychedelic effects".

im pretty sure that this has been asked and answered before.

. and you cant take the same dose 2 days in a row and expect the same effects.

If they are decent blotters i wudnt waste them by doing this.

Appreciate the LSD

I am going to a 5 day festival soon and would like to also take lsd two days in a row....thanks for the thread

Anyone else been thinkin that eatin acid might be my good substitoot for eatin beans as I had for every week?

Nah man, you'll get yourself in a bad place if you abuse LSD like that. Stop doing so many drugs, lol, I mean rolling every week is some seriously self-abusive behavior, you may want to reevaluate your situation.

You can, but I don't recommend it your unlikely to enjoy the trip as much. It'll feel like something's missing, if you do remember to dose double!