• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Drinking Molly?

Revenant

Bluelighter
Okay so I bought Molly by the gram and it burns the fuck outta my nose, and a friend of mine from Romania has been telling me that down there people just put Molly in their drinks and it's really common, but the only problem with that for me is that this stuff is disgusting and tastes so bitter that even when I rail it and taste it I almost puke, but I do like this idea of drinking it. I just want to avoid the taste as much as possible, sort of like hard liquor with a chaser...

what's the best drink to mix with molly to block out the bitterness? I don't have much left, little over a gram but I'm sure if I just put it in my drink and drink it I should be pretty high. I have a huge tolerance too, usually take 5-6 bombs of MDxx medium rating in a night... any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

:eek:

Put your dose inside a capsule. Or wrap it up in a little piece of paper napkin/toilet paper (known as parachuting).

Problem solved.

I've found dissolving my MDMA in a miniscule amount of water and then taking it like a shot provides great results; seemingly lowered jaw clenching as well, but idk. Why mix it in a drink and extend the horrible taste? Of course I have the same attitude towards mixed drinks, lol.

Well I'm in sort of a predicament, have no ride to the store to buy the capsules, and need to consume it now or sometime before the next few hours lol. Otherwise I'd just put it in capsules in eat it, but I might parachute instead now that the above guy mentions it.

^I do it all the time. rolling papers work well to. they are also portable, which is a plus.

Milk covers the flavor 100%

j/p lol thats gross but forreal if you dont wanna taste it empty a vitamin capsule or use a rolling paper as mentioned above.

Funny side note one time i was tripping with friends and we had some molly and i had .3gs. now im not very slick when im tripping so to take it i put about .2 into a rolling paper (my hands shaking like a motherfucker the whole time, as all seemed to watch in bewilderment) and tossed it into my mouth. Now the paper was thick and i didnt have a drink so it got caught in my throat and unfolded. It was so gross and my face immediately showed it. Luckily my friends girlfriend passed me some juice lol

Splinter's Thoughts (With MasterSplinter)

Your question is kind of like:

"What can I do to hide the flavor of battery acid?"

Short Answer:

Nothing. Its a powerful chemical that will pretty much make anything and everything taste like shit.

Plus if you mix molly with any fluid you will be left with residue on your glass. This is a waste and you will have to refill again and drink more to make sure its all out.

Best bet is to take a zigzag paper or single ply of toilet paper and cut a small cm^2. Then wrap up and twist untill it looks like a little bomb.

Take a fresh gulp of your budlight, put the bomb on your tongue, and chase it with another swig.

Problem solved.

I don't have much left, little over a gram but I'm sure if I just put it in my drink and drink it I should be pretty high. I have a huge tolerance too, usually take 5-6 bombs of MDxx medium rating in a night... any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Am i the only one who caught this?! You're going to put over a WHOLE gram in a drink and pound it down?? or did you not mean that?

Even with a tolerance of 5-6 medium pills, a GRAM (and you said more than a gram) is WAY more MDMA than those pills, even if it is cut. You could be drinking 3-4 times the usual amount of MDMA you take (which you said in a night) in one drink!

Taking over a gram in a night is a huge amount that most people cannot tolerate (or even close to that), but taking it in one drink can be VERY dangerous.

Forget some of these posts and refer to the parachuting ones. It's really easy.

Take a small amount of toilet paper, dump the powder in the middle, roll it up, and simply swallow with a drink of water. You won't taste a thing.

Cheers

Bypass by inserting the powder into a thick straw and pouring it down your throat.

Why does the straw need to be thick? XD I would think most people would choke or gag trying to do this. and wouldn't a lot of the powder stick to the inside of your throat? I guess a drink could take care of that.. I would prefer to just parachute personally haha

I've dissolved it in Muscat, it is strong enough flavored to cover the taste if you shoot it. It is wine so it won't burn. It is an ultra-sweet chick wine, one glass is ok but after a few your male taste buds will reject it as chemical flavored.

Bypass by inserting the powder into a thick straw and pouring it down your throat.

Jesus Christ man please dont shove a straw down your throat...its a good way to choke and die.

Plus Fox News would have a field day;
"Teen High on MDMA commits Suicide with Straw"

Rofl..can you imagine?

Jesus Christ man please dont shove a straw down your throat...its a good way to choke and die.

Rofl..can you imagine?

That's what im sayin.

On that show, 1000 ways to die (i think it's called?) this girl is sniffin a line of cocaine off like a desk at a party and someone falls back on her and the straw goes up her nose and threw her brain and she dies XD (I think she was rich, so she has a like, metal or golf straw she would use lol).
Reminded me of that.

cook it up and shot it in your arm hahaha im kidding ....
just do a hot shot get a shot glass put the dose the bottom fill with warm water and drink yo

Am i the only one who caught this?! You're going to put over a WHOLE gram in a drink and pound it down?? or did you not mean that?

Even with a tolerance of 5-6 medium pills, a GRAM (and you said more than a gram) is WAY more MDMA than those pills, even if it is cut. You could be drinking 3-4 times the usual amount of MDMA you take (which you said in a night) in one drink!

Taking over a gram in a night is a huge amount that most people cannot tolerate (or even close to that), but taking it in one drink can be VERY dangerous.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not the whole gram!

lol good catch. When i first heard about molly instead of beans i had almost no knowledge about MDMA besides "it feels good" and went to buy it at a show. The guy was like "molly, molly" i got excited and was like "how much for a g" he laughed at me and was like "80 bucks bro, meet me by the right subs in 10"

i didnt go cause i thought id be getting ripped off, like "80 bucks to roll, eff that"

realizing now that .140 is the tail end of an optimal dose for someone my age, and seeing how many people were on a massage train at that club, i feel really dumb for not meeting that dude by the sub.

then i found mints and my sorrows faded away

Haha, here we go!
Who said anything about "SHOVING" a straw down anyones throat.

Rofl..can you imagine?

That's what im sayin.

On that show, 1000 ways to die (i think it's called?) this girl is sniffin a line of cocaine off like a desk at a party and someone falls back on her and the straw goes up her nose and threw her brain and she dies XD (I think she was rich, so she has a like, metal or golf straw she would use lol).
Reminded me of that.

Haha, that would be funny. However, its probably better to experiment in private. The thing that was appealing about this, from a manufacturing aspect, is the disintegration factor. There is no coating, at all.

You could try and make a small mixed drink and use a straw, putting it as far in the back of your throat as you can to avoid any touching your tongue. I usually do this with alcohol. You'll still taste some but it wont be nearly as bad as taking a shot of the stuff.

Put your dose inside a capsule. Or wrap it up in a little piece of paper napkin/toilet paper (known as parachuting).

Problem solved.

This !!

Yes certain drinks can mask the flavour but why go out of your way to mask the flavour of something you dont have to taste?

Wrap it up in something that will disslove or plug it up your butt and be done with.

Also you should never really need more that 150MGs to roll - if your using more than this to get going you should either be built like a truck or have a stupid tolerance (usually from abuse so slow down ;p)