• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

turning morphine sulphate into heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.

drscience

Bluelighter
sorry, im in a rush and need to know where i can find out how to convert morphine sulphate into diacytyl

TIA

Harm reduction mate. Basic forum is centered around this idea. Google and wiki have sources stating how to do this, and it's easy.

Last edited:
You may get an answer in ADD or OD.
No, synth discussion is not permitted anywhere on BL. OP-Google is your friend here, but ordering acetic anhydride is not very smart anyway. Enjoy your morphine like it is and avoid a lengthy prison sentence.

In before the lock=D

Hit it with acetic anhydride. But you're not gojng to find that at your corner store. and moreover it stinks and is super hazardous etc.

Inb4 lock.

Morphine base + pyridine & acetic anhydride. Extract and convert to hcl erowid has exactly what you want. Acetic anhydride is used in photography, too...

I smell Syntheses discussion... sniff sniff yep I am definitely picking it up the scent is strong..... Inb4close

I know people in australia and new zealand do something referred to as "homebake" which is a poor attempt at making pure diacytl, but like everyone else said, google is god. it knows all.

Yields are always less than the theoretical anyway, especially when doing very small reactions. I have a feeling the loss of product in most situations with some morphine pills would leave you at a net loss or close to it, even allowing for the difference in potency.

Sorry guys, did not even occur to me that this was a synth topic. :|

I convinced my friend to just not get high and tough it out, thanks for the replies though. :\

Mods feel free to delete this thread. And apologies for bringing up a synth topic.

Just take the Morphine as it is, no reason to try & be a chemist unless you have kilos of it laying around.

How to turn morphine into heroin in 2 easy steps

Step 1: Gather morphine in bag, hit the streets and sell it.
Step 2: Find H dealer and buy as much as you can with the money from step 1.

Nice and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.