• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Pills purported to be Valium? Help! (nope they're flexeril)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonedface

Bluelighter
I bought these pills that are supposedly Valiums. They are small yellow round pills with a fancy v on one side and 2632 on the other. I looked them up but was kinda hard to find anything. But I finally found a picture of the pill and what it is. I guess its Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride 10mg. WTF is that?

Last night i took one dident really feel it hour later took another one dident feel it and about another hour I took my third one and dident really feel shit. (I took them before I found the site with the info about this pill)

I've also noticed I think there time release because the pill is yellow and the inside is white. I dident scrape the yellow stuff off it when I took them last night so could that be a readone I dident feel anything?

I have 5 more if these things but am not taking them tell I get feed back from you guys.

Dude what do you even want to know... they're clearly cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride. Google it.

I want to fuckin know if there time realease or not. Will I get faded from these stupid fuckin pills. And I want to know was 3 to much cause I just read "the drug is potent and should feel something from one and 2 would put you to sleep" and I took 3 of the mf and dident feel shit. It's been about 12 hours since I took them and want to know if I'm at risk for anything. My urine was dark this morning but that's the only thing unusual That's happened since I've takin these thing

Help would be nise because I'm very nieave when it comes to drugs.

When I took Flexeril, it just knocked me out. Imo, Flexeril is the worst muscle relaxant on the market as far as having recreational value.

I want to fuckin know if there time realease or not. Will I get faded from these stupid fuckin pills. And I want to know was 3 to much cause I just read "the drug is potent and should feel something from one and 2 would put you to sleep" and I took 3 of the mf and dident feel shit. It's been about 12 hours since I took them and want to know if I'm at risk for anything. My urine was dark this morning but that's the only thing unusual That's happened since I've takin these thing

Help would be nise because I'm very nieave when it comes to drugs.

You've come to the right place if you wanna learn about drugs & harm reduction. Your answer could have been easily found threw google or by doing a search threw bluelight which again uses google.

Well man, you should "fuckin" learn the rules of bluelight. You have 51 posts and you are dumb enough to post something like this that you could easily find the answer to on google in all of two seconds. Go to drugs.com and do a pill identifier for your EXACT pill, you will know this because it will show a picture. If it says that it is time release than it is "fuckin" time release and if it doesn't then it isn't.

Last edited:
Sorry if I dident follow a rule. I did use the search engine but not yet for flexril. I just don't see why you can't give direct help instead of pointing me to the search box.
Well thanks for the info you guys.... I woulda never known it was flexiril if you dident tell me...

I am fairly certain pill identification threads are illegal on this site. I suspect this will get closed.

Okay, this is so easy. Go to EPOCRATES.com. Look up your pill. Look at the pharmacology section. If there are large words you don't understand, have your dictionary handy, or fuck, who needs books? just open another tab and type "define: Skeletal muscle relaxant"

what the fuck is wrong with kids these days?

I've never corrected someone's spelling in my life, but I get suspicious when "didn't" is misspelled "dident" 8 times in a row. I mean, come on, I just think people should take what they write seriously when they want serious answers. The concept of a contraction clearly "did not" stick with him. I only bring this up because I worry this person may be young or unfit to handle prescription drugs. Luckily cyclobenzaprine is really safe... as more than one failed suicides have realized...

There is no pill identification allowed. For future reference, go to google and search "Pill Identification Wizard." Its very self explanatory.

And also, I would advise you not to take pills before you know what they are. If you don't know what valium looks like you shouldn't be buying it. You shouldn't be using especially if you don't know how to find out what it is and take 3 of them before you know. And then ask if it was okay to take 3 of them.

Hey OP.

Pill IDs aren't allowed just because it is easy to find the info yourself. A few sites to help you do so are linked in the same section which prohibits them (all within the OD Guidelines found in my signature).

As for cyclobenzaprine here is a search for it and as you can see there is a fair amount of info already.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/search.php?do=process&query=cyclobenzaprine&titleonly=1
Some people find it quite potent but it is definitely not a benzo and the effects won't be the same.

In the future I'd recommend checking your pills before taking them and if they don't seem to be working don't just take more. I'm going to close this thread now but feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.