• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

white monkey??? NOT MDMA

peppebadala

Greenlighter
i really dont get it...

aren't ecstasy pills supossed to make you feel good.

im kindda mad. here in Guatemala they sold us some white monkey pills,

i saw some contents of 2007, it said it was pure mdma, from 50 to 70mgs.

NOT.

either it was amphetamine with LSA or LSD. any news on the new stock of this pills.

dont take them. test them before.

the roads where long... it felt much like mescaline. we had some benzos and got some sleep.

i have no pics. but they really looked a lot like this, but much neater and compact . is not that i am against psychedelics but it wasn't the trip i was hoping, nor my friends i took 1 quarter and i freaked out for a while.

lets take care of each other,

PP
9013.jpg

If the report from 2007 says there was MDMA high, then dont base anything off of it now... It was 4 years ago, the pill and ingrediants have obviously changed...

Realistically you're not going to get a pill with lsd, lsa or mescaline in.

^That's a good bet.
From what I remember the paul franks were all pipes.

^yep thizzy
some went round on this side, i was offered em once
i know they WERE good in like miami a few years back or something, but ATM, at least all the ones floating around out east are pipes last i knew

^That's a good bet.
From what I remember the paul franks were all pipes.

Umm, no? Well you can say that they are nowadays but not the Florida ones.

Paul Franks in Florida used to have high MDxx and had you rolling for a good while. There are some good batches still floating around but not as much. Any Paul Frank in a different state, that I've read about, usually are pipes though.

There was definitely LSD in it. Oh LSA too, because some sneaky fuckers like to put Morning Glory Seeds in their MDMA to weigh it down. But I also suspect Heroin because as you can see in that picture, the pill is white and the other one is green.

Also there are some white specs in the green one, I'm pretty sure that there is crack in that one because why else would there be white specs?

Oh shit you know what, now that I think of it, they must be pipes because everything you mentioned sounded like pipes.

EyesTheSizeOfTheMoon said:
Umm, no? Well you can say that they are nowadays but not the Florida ones.

Paul Franks in Florida used to have high MDxx and had you rolling for a good while. There are some good batches still floating around but not as much. Any Paul Frank in a different state, that I've read about, usually are pipes though.

Ah ok. My bad.

There was definitely LSD in it. Oh LSA too, because some sneaky fuckers like to put Morning Glory Seeds in their MDMA to weigh it down. But I also suspect Heroin because as you can see in that picture, the pill is white and the other one is green.

Also there are some white specs in the green one, I'm pretty sure that there is crack in that one because why else would there be white specs?

Oh shit you know what, now that I think of it, they must be pipes because everything you mentioned sounded like pipes.

I can't tell if you're serious or just trolling........

there was definitely lsd in it. Oh lsa too, because some sneaky fuckers like to put morning glory seeds in their mdma to weigh it down. But i also suspect heroin because as you can see in that picture, the pill is white and the other one is green.

Also there are some white specs in the green one, i'm pretty sure that there is crack in that one because why else would there be white specs?

Oh shit you know what, now that i think of it, they must be pipes because everything you mentioned sounded like pipes.

hahahahahaha +1

Also, your friend took 1/4 of one of those pills and was freaking out? Yep, it's gotta be that LSD then....hahaha

Alright...but for real...no LSD...no LSA....no Mescaline...come on man....how could you know of a website such as bluelight and still think thats what was in your pills?

^You appear to have fallen into the old trap of failing to recognise sarcasm in a forum post.

White Monkey (paul frank)

I have never taken the time to post on this site before.
BUT I HAVE TO TELL EVERYBODY POSSIBLE NOT TO TAKE THESE!!!

I have had "monkees" before... some good, some o.k. - BUT this week in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. area, I got a monkey that was absolutely the worst experience of my life!

I am in my late 30's and have vast experience with all types, shapes, and forms of psychedelics. Toured with the Dead, tripped in the desert, rolled my face off from South Beach clubs to all-nite raves. Never, ever had a "bad trip" and actually always found "flashbacks" a positive, fun thing. I have taken literally hundreds of rolls... BUT...

WHAT I EXPERIENCED LAST NIGHT WAS AKIN TO TORCHER! No MDMA whatsoever!
Within 20-30 minutes I started getting intense visuals which quickly progressed to full-on audio & visual hallucinations. Could not sit still, get comfortable, or stop just freaking the F out!

I ask that anybody with a similar experience, PASS IT ON! I don't want anyone to go thru something so negative and just plain DANGEROUS as what I felt.

please... feel free to comment... I need to know what the hell kicked my ass.

I had a friend at a fest get some of these and eat them. I said no thanks and as we were winding down and had met back up at camp, I could see him moving his jaw in a very strange way and complaining of pain. He also didn't look like he had too much fun. He still has some and offered me some for a certain value but I said I'll go without.

I had looked them up on pillreports.

Btw, these are called "Paul Franks" and as of late, from my understanding, are generally Piperazines.