• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

white monkey??? NOT MDMA

I have never taken the time to post on this site before.
BUT I HAVE TO TELL EVERYBODY POSSIBLE NOT TO TAKE THESE!!!

I have had "monkees" before... some good, some o.k. - BUT this week in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. area, I got a monkey that was absolutely the worst experience of my life!

I am in my late 30's and have vast experience with all types, shapes, and forms of psychedelics. Toured with the Dead, tripped in the desert, rolled my face off from South Beach clubs to all-nite raves. Never, ever had a "bad trip" and actually always found "flashbacks" a positive, fun thing. I have taken literally hundreds of rolls... BUT...

WHAT I EXPERIENCED LAST NIGHT WAS AKIN TO TORCHER! No MDMA whatsoever!
Within 20-30 minutes I started getting intense visuals which quickly progressed to full-on audio & visual hallucinations. Could not sit still, get comfortable, or stop just freaking the F out!

I ask that anybody with a similar experience, PASS IT ON! I don't want anyone to go thru something so negative and just plain DANGEROUS as what I felt.

please... feel free to comment... I need to know what the hell kicked my ass.

How many pills did you take? I had a similar experience here in the UK around 5 years ago when I took one pill, which was a load of rubbish and decided to take the rest anyway as I paid for them and thought if I took enough I might get a decent buzz. Well that decision brought on a hellish out of body experience where I lost grip on all reality and couldn't walk properly. Basically I took pipes and then further exasperated the situation by taking too many.