• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rip nchz

RIP nchz, I also know him from the irc channel. He was a good guy. He helped me with various questions and I've seen him a lot on the video chats. Will be missed.

I don't visit the forums anymore and just logged to express my condolence.

Last edited:
omfg... i'm seriously about to cry, wow... RIP nchz.. god damn man how could this happen? I just heard about this right now.

nchz was the man, I only knew him for the past 6-7 months and only over the net, and even though at first I didn't like him, I realized he was a cool dude that really had some life wisdom to offer to people that wanted to listen, and we always got along well.. In fact nchz became one of my favorite people to talk to in the bluelight ED and somebody I'd count as a friend - at least definitely on there... I can't believe this.... omg

:(:(:(

yea, tokboxin with nachoz was always the lolz cause he'd actually talk instead of us all just sittin at our computers.
its strange what happened, nachoz always knew his shit about opiates/dope.
rip

He didn't die at 6pm dumbass he was found around 7pm he was dead for over 12 hours prior! fucking drug addicts!

RIP nachos! I feel so bad about not stopping by your pad now on the way to florida, damn if I could turn back time we would have chilled buddy. I spent many nights talking to you while we were messed up in irc and talkbox, you were a good guy. You will be missed <3

yeah this is really fuckin me up... i tried to go for a walk, which i do every day, and i made out front of my appt complex and just started crying, had to stagger/crawl/home

RIP NCHZ!!! you will be missed..

Rip, remember a few times I spoke to you although it was many months back, always sad to see a horrible addiction take the life of another person. Thoughts are with any friends and family, including those reading.

I'm sorry I didn't make it back to irc in time to say goodbye. you will be missed,you will be remembered and you will always be loved.
thanks for all the laughter.

much peace and love..............skillz

He was a really cool guy, spend quite some tweaked out nights in tokbox with him, didn't come to irc for a while, can't believe he's gone :(

My condolances to friends & family, i'll miss him for sure.

I found a video of him i recorded in tokbox once building a chompy mask out of cardboard an aluminium, if someone wants it let me know and i'll send it to you.

man, its only been 2 weeks and some days. You were like a brother/mentor to me. Please watch out for us. this whole shit isnt fair man...

still :/ about this...
irc is has been so quiet now, no tokboxes/tinychats.

i miss you nchz :(

So do I ^^ god damn this hurts... I found out last friday another person I was close to in real life had died... this past 3 weeks has been so miserable. I miss you so much nchz I can barely go in the IRC anymore and definitely not tokbox's at all...

You'll always be remembered

I spoke with him a few times in ED iirc. He was a nice guy, helped me out with a long night I had - could tell from the few times we spoke that he was a great person.

RIP :(