• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Rip nchz

May the next life be a better place.

Much love to your family and friends. RIP.

Wow wtf, i still can't believe this. I always saw him in the IRC and he was such a nice guy. Always invited me to tokbox when he was about to shoot. Fuck.... RIP. This is a shock i want to QQ

What is really sad is not that long ago back he had quit the H and was doing good, then he got in a car acident and the pain meds he was perscribed made those opiete cravings for the H came back again.

Why did this have to happen?

Just met him a couple of weeks ago, He was a hoot to be around in #ED.

I was never into this kinda stuff but I saw this on google when i typed in eric's name and it made me happy to see that so many people care. I was Eric's girlfriend of 5 years and we broke up about 6 months ago but still talked everyday and saw each other once in awhile. Thank you everyone for your support and eric would be happy to see that so many people care!

I've seen heroin ruin too many lives. Fucking dope ain't worth it. My good friend, my cousin. They're gone.

And this kid.... whenever he was in IRC he made me smile. That's all. It's a fucking tragedy.

jennifer, i heard a lot about you from him in the irc and tokbox, so i know how close you two really are. You'll get through this, we all will...but you, his friends, and family are in my prayers....I still can't believe this happened :\ it's been on my mind all day. I agree with StarStruck, this is a tragedy

I really don't know how to use this thing but can someone who watched him on camera the other night or talked to him the night he died please contact me on facebook- Jennifer Pilawsky. I really dont know how to use this thing and I am seriously suffering.

Man, I can't believe this. :(

I always loved talking to nachos on the IRC and tokbox'n it up with him. I can't believe he's really gone...RIP nchz, you were a great guy to have around. I'm sorry we never had a chance to meet up. :(

Gawd. I only spoke to him that night. This is terrible news. will be a missed reguled on irc.

sorry to hear of him leaving us.

RIP <3 much love to his family he left behind.

Hey man, Hope you're doing okay. Didn't know you for that long but we had some good convo's . Sometimes you'd get pissed at me but it was all love dawg. Last time was about Wednesday on IRC, we were talking about random shit as usual. You were gonna come to electric zoo man I was looking forward to that.

Wherever you are man, You're the man
RIP and I'll see you one day brother

jennifer, i'm so sorry that i couldn't help you with his final moments.......the only person is alantis which you'll have to wait for his reply....but from what i heard, he was just "passed out".......a lot of which we have all seen from him, so it's not uncommon.........but to have him gone from us, we're right here with you, i know you were "closer" physically, but emotionally we all loved him, we all knew him and his personality and every single second he is on my mind, it's horrrible, i cant even imagine what it's like for you or his family, so my prayers go out for him, you, and his family................i just wish he were still here.....not just so i could hear his "nonsense" but also his wisdom and just his unique personality.

rest in fucking peace, man................i seriously fucking miss you and this has been the longest day i've gone through and i'm sure tomorrow won't be any easier <33333333333 i'm drinking to you man and smoking, everything willl be dedicated to you.........you were truly an inspiration to me especially with my own heroin addiction..............i will never get over your loss and i fucking love you <33333333333333333 rest in peace, man........you've got alll the girls you've ever dreamed for <3

jenniifer12: please message me back or get back on IRC......I/we need to talk to you..........we're just in this as much as you <3333333 please message back

Wherever you are man, You're the man
RIP and I'll see you one day brother

Truuuuuuuuuue that, man. Pretty sure no one could make innappropriate comments to me quite like him.

One of a kind. And gone. :(

He was always a laugh riot in tokbox. I think at least 20 people have said it before me... but.... I'll repeat it because it needs to be repeated over and over again. IRC will not be the same. :(

You'll be missed.

Not much else to be said, but RIP nchz.

My heart goes out to his family, friends and especially you, Jennifer12. Be strong. There's a lot of us here for you to talk to.