• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lightshows 2.0 vers. Let's melt some fucking faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my set came today!!! ill post pics later

sooo freaking awesome, i have alot of practice to do though :(

mine dont move that much either, i just dont like palm lights, they look pooooopy with 6mode maxlights for thumbs.

mine dont move that much either, i just dont like palm lights, they look pooooopy with 6mode maxlights for thumbs.

Since ive gotten palm lights ive used barely my thumbs.
In my opinion the palm lights look much better than an inverted thumbs.
Hyper strobe only though of course. It creates a totally different effect that inverted thumbs.
Its really all personal preferance tho. If everyone used the same effects gloves would be boring. What i love best is everyones set is different.

Since ive gotten palm lights ive used barely my thumbs.
In my opinion the palm lights look much better than an inverted thumbs.
Hyper strobe only though of course. It creates a totally different effect that inverted thumbs.
Its really all personal preferance tho. If everyone used the same effects gloves would be boring. What i love best is everyones set is different.

true dat

why u use led kid?

yeah emazing put those chips up, bastards, i hate my evo prototypes now

I use ledkid.com because ive used the other sites and they had crap service also except ledkid.com has me my gear in 2 days no charge fully assembled. Plus 10% off.

I find ledkid.com is the best for a different kind of glover than most sites. If people dont know the gloving gear good ledkid isnt the site for them.

Thanks guys :D

I got a show from Mimik if you can believe that.

I got a show from Mimik if you can believe that.

Luckyyy :p
420 Fest on Saturday, cant wait to get some crazy shows!

Socal, you still down to trade shows?
NoT, are you attending 420 Fest? Or did Coachella empty your wallet?

Status
Not open for further replies.