• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Lightshows 2.0 vers. Let's melt some fucking faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already ordered a new set. This will be my 3rd but instead of micromax it's innova, here's the colors from thumb to pinky - RGB 7C Fade, PiW Stribbon, PurWw Strobe, PurB Flash, PiB Strobe... I'm excited to see how they look and hopefully I will have the motivation to make another movie! =]

the thing that really strikes me about making "your own custom set" is that none of the people who glove on AYO? and PM and other long running gloving teams use sets like that, they pick uniform colors man. Have you ever seen a video of Mimik anti or gummy using like 4 random colors?

Im just trying to help, but picking a set of 2c strobes that are identical and using 6mode thumbs is pretty tight, MAYBE alternating the pointer finger to a 3c strobe that GREATLY complements the set.

Like, OW 2c strobes with a 1-2 strobe PiOO as your pointers and a PiYB 6mode maxlight

anyone wanna recommend me a set?

im gonna get my first set for my bday (apr 25) but have NOO fucking idea what kind to order.

ill probably get the 'skittlez' set, should i get the palms too?

Last edited:
Going gloving tonight wooot on some acccccidddd

Nice tweeky!

Videos I hope? :D
Thanks.

anyone wanna recommend me a set?

im gonna get my first set for my bday (apr 25) but have NOO fucking idea what kind to order.

ill probably get the 'skittlez' set, should i get the palms too?

My set is my favorite colors: purple, green, and white. Favorite colors are a good place to start.

I used to use palms, but I personally prefer inverted thumbs now. Its all preference.

You dont have to. Sites have a wide variety of premade sets that you can choose from.

^^this is gona sound reaaaly lame but im new to gloving so gimme a break:

what/how do i invert em?

Status
Not open for further replies.