• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what the fuck IS this shit?

This thread is highly amusing :D It's a gigantic game of "Internet Guess What's In My Pocket?"...
BigTrancer :D

Vanilla sprinkles?
This is driving me nuts. Extensive image searches have not revealed a thing...
Also, I have doubts that reagents designed to test for a somewhat narrow spectrum of substances are of much use with regards to seeing what any old mystery meat you have lying around comprises of.

Announcer: Contestant number one! Do you want to know whats in the box... or in the baggie.
Cotestant number one: UMMMMMM (looks around at crowd)UUUMMMMMM
Crowd: THE BAGGIE, THE BAGGIE!

hey, i know EXACTLY what it is . . .
ready? . . .
ok, i dont, that was just a really shit joke . . .
how about doing the ol' "ask erowid" thing? theyre usually pretty good with this kind of thing . . .
honestly, id just put on a mask (so i dont inhale anything) and open it up . . .
oh fuck, i just realised, maybe its anthrax powder? . . .
no, hang on, then you couldnt swallow it to smuggle it - or could you . . . ? . . .
how scatterbrained and random was this post? . . .
i still reckon its invisibility powder - cool man . . .
peace and blessed be . . .
crow011 . . .

in answer to ur questions, we aquired it by mistake... dunno if i can say too much seeing as though apollo has already editted my post once b4 ;)
and the package is ur average standard baggie size, cept the plastic is some funky-arse suction sealed crap..
i too have had the -could it b anthrax- contemplation, crow011 hehe.. but all jokes aside,
what makes it fully suss is how this shit could have a whole team of 'pros' playing the guessing game???
i think i WILL have to hand the matter over to erowid..
keep asking around though???
cheers :)

what makes it fully suss is how this shit could have a whole team of 'pros' playing the guessing game???
Well... we're kinda working in the dark here, you know. It's not like we bought the stuff or know what it looks like besides a vagueish description.
If you reeaaaally want to, scan a pic of the stuff and post it here. If it generates too much flak then I'll vanish it. Otherwise, we really can't be much more help to you... it's like trying to guess what's inside a black opauqe box just by shaking it - we just don't have enough information to help you at all.
BigTrancer :)

BT- id be happy to give out any details that may provide ppl with any clues.. after all, its the ppl on this forum that are doing ME the favour..
just ask :)
thing is.. if someone described a certain substance on here, most of the time someone is able to identify it.. however in regards to this stuff, its weird that it doesnt seem to fall into any category what so ever..
at this stage it doesnt seem like a good idea to get it scanned.. perhaps further down the track (?)

Any thought of scanning the substance and posting the image?
I am sure if its in a baggy then scanning it will do no harm. and it would be so much easier to tell what it is if we could see it.
- Leon

PROOF OF MY BOREDOM WITH MOST THINGS IN MY LIFE IN GENERAL:
i actually look forward to jumping on the net each day to see if anyone has figured out WHAT THE FUCK THIS SHIT IS . . .
anyone else experiencing similar feelings of curiosity and child-like excitement? . . .
nope, its just me . . .
i really should get a job and get back to uni . . .
crow011 . . .

crow011:
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
I'm not afraid to admit it. This is the most thrilling event I've encountered in the last few years. I have no life!

I AGREE guys.. I log on hoping that someone may have thought of something... and I get all dissapointed when my thread is alllllllll the way down there hehe
i asked erowid the other day... no reply yet..
fingers crossed y'all :)

Without saying how yo got it...
Is there any way you can trace who it was intended for? maybe there will be a reward... or if it's good they may share!
Or maybe you will get led to some muslim mosque full of envelopes...
Who knows.
It's obviously worthless to you if you know nothing about it. O but be careful, that stuff might be worth killing for... hehe, doubt it but scary thought eh?

must confess I too have been checking back at this thread far too many times to be considered not sad.
let's not let it drop to the bottom yet...
could they just be lollies? Sounds like kids lollies or something.

no, lets not let the thread die just yet... pleasssssssssssssssssssssse!!!
i (well, looks like its WE now) NEED to know..
update:
no reply from erowid yet
thats all :\
ps: personally, i aint the hero type but ive copped quite a few 'youre weak' comments for not taste testing yet..
any thoughts on this?
[ 18 November 2002: Message edited by: special-k ]

Famous last words "This couldn't kill me"
Don't listen to anyone couldn't you a soft cock for not taste testing it. It may not be the cool thing with some friends if you don't taste it, but at least you rule out the chance of it being something able to kill you before finding out what it really is. *IF* you ever find out what it is.
Just my opinion.

yeah, the cool thing to do would be to find out in another month the shit was pure poison, and youve managed to not taste it and live . . .
but your mates would love this and think youre -really- smart, because just after you read this, you decided to buy a scratchie, but not scratch it for a couple of days . . .
but then you scratch it, right after one of your mates said, "just taste it, c'mon it wont kill ya", scratch up $250, 000, find out the shit was poison anyway, and end up supporting all your mates eccy habit for the next 2 years . . . because youre alive and cool . . .
the point of this is, if you had died, your mates wouldnt have got free eccy . . . just think about it . . .
this post was the most unorganised and deranged ive ever done, seriously . . . im sorry - i used to be such a good lil' writer, too . . .
i saw "panic room" a couple of days ago, too, and i think everyone should see it . . . its freakin' tense . . .
crow011 . . .

see, I probably *would* have taste-tested it <and possibly died> by now...
there's a good chance it could be pesticide pellets or rat poison - fo' real!

And then again it could be some new exciting experimental drug that will double the size of your cock!
Without testing I doubt you will ever find out what it is.