• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what the fuck IS this shit?

But... this PMA theory still doesn't answer why the bag would have that retarded Japanese writing on it. :S

OK I am almost 100% certain that these are Gel crystals used to soak up moisture in packaging.
Everything you have described points to this, especially the translation "to hide conceal then swallow. 1 gram"
This is most likely a very poor translation of "Throw away. Do not swallow." that would appear on any gel packet.
If you cannot scan it then copy the japanese using a draw program and post that... otherwise I think you maybe know already and this is just a fun game =)

If you think it might be silica jel, then put a few in an oven dish and pop in the oven on low heat.
Most silica crystals colour change when dried, so after a short time the pinkish/white colour should change to blue.

special k hasn't posted in a while, I hope he hasn't eaten these to test them.......

hi guys, sorry for not posting for a while, but it seemed useless to bump the thread when i had no image scanned. having said that, i have indeed been able to scan it, and this is the best i can do unfortunately, so dunno how much use its going to be...
just a thought: it cant be silica gel.. its in plastic, and it would defeat its intended purpose coz its so sealed up... silica is usually in flimsy packaging.
::: OK, I DUNNO HOW TO UPLOAD THE PIC, HELP!!?!:::
ps: he is a she, mossy :p
[ 26 December 2002: Message edited by: special-k ]

ok, here it is.. special thanx to Tectonics for hooking me up... :)
bluelight.jpg

i dont mean to offend, dude, but that would have to be the worst scan in the world . . .
either the mystery substance (judging by the scan) is a pack of -really- little rice, or that five cent coin is huge . . .
peace and blessed be . . .
crow011 . . .

well, its obviously an enlarged image coz the sprinkle things are so tiny and hard to see otherwise...

ha ha, man it was a joke . . .
hey, do ya reckon you can send the scan into erowid? . . .
peace and blessed be . . .
crow011 . . .

That looks exactly like cold medicine i used to take in Japan. If the textured sides tear pretty easily, it's a good indicator that what's inside was meant for consumption. Is there any way you could scan the writing?

the only way you would be able to open the packaging would be to cut it open..
trying to keep the label outa the public eye, mutant, but can email the writing to those who ask :)

Have seen plenty of silica gel packets that where clear plastic.... trying to find one so I can photograph it and post it to see if it is similar. Plastic can be porous.
Hmmm close look and what you have seems a bit to small and white... I would be damn surprised if it is not something pretty innocuous.
The writing would help of course...

Who the fuck really gets MDMA nowdays anyway, now be honoust with yourself !! In answer to the original topic about what the fuck is this shit I believe the shit you have is what you make of it !! You can give a 14 year old panadol and it's the bomb if you tell them they are E'ing just as much as you can tell an old skooll piller theyre having MDMA when in actual fact thet have had so much shit they dont know what the fuck they are having therefore they are stoked to be believing they are pilling !!
Hey try that on for size .