• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what the fuck IS this shit?

Just a bumb for the sake of bumping.
I really wanna find out what this shit is.
Oooohh I just had a thawt(Shocked?)... Neway We got new next door neighbours with this REALLY annoying cat. I dont have the heart to dispose of it but say it ate a little bit of meat with one of your mystery tic tacs and then it got studied by me for a little while and then posted results...

Now there's an idea! Why don't we do what they do with the testing of every other possibly harmful product, give it to the animals!

Yes my friend(a tree hugging hippy type) tought me a very good lesson. I bought some gillette shaving cream... I was then told off because gillette test on animals. Now I always buy Gillette. Fuck buying something that aint been tested... I thank the little animals everyday for their help but I do not feel sorry for them as I am higher on the food chain. Their bad luck.
Point of this post? A bumb without just saying bump.

ffs...just scan the fuckers will ya! all this gas baging is getting nothing done!

this is beginning to piss me off, just make something up, a new drug, think of a buzz word, then I can stop visiting this thread every f#cking day, thank you

I'm officially over it, i'll resign to the fact that they're white chocolate sprinkles and never visit this thread again.

This thread is indeed going nowhere. Until special-k or someone can scan or get a picture of the stuff, any further comment is loose speculation.
Of course that may happen, therefore I'm going to leave the thread open but ask BLers to not keep bouncing it by posting comments to the effect that you're over it.
I say let it die a natural death, unless someone can revive it with something worthwhile
phase_dancer :)

sorry guys.. like i said, having problems with the scanning... but will do asap..
ps: what ever happened to platypus? they shed a glimmer of hope and then dissapeared!!!
come back and post PLEASE!!!!

EDIT: I just reread the rest of the post.
I think i may have an id on your substance. I've just got back from adelaide where i came across some very intereseting 'death caps' - great name i know!!!.
The antibiotic (or similar looking) cap - half browny red, half cream, was filled with white hundreds n throusands (not sprinkles)looking little balls. For anyone who's had hayfever for a while, the little balls look exactly the same as some of the old medications, no more than half a mm in diamater, perfectly round, very smooth, hard to crush and all identical.
These 'Death Caps' are apparently very very hard to find and are sold as an MDMA like substance. The freind i was with consumed a quarter then a quarter the next day (they last 5hrs) and he was floored both times (in the best possible, MDMA like way). Speaking with him afterward, he said the time he had taken a full cap he really thought he was going to die - and this is comming from someone who is very experienced with chems.
Incidently they test up as nothing with EZ test1.
I've never come across these in Melb but i'm also told of brown/ black caps (blackish hundreds n thousands like contents) that are even stronger.
Could this be the undentifable substance? Does anyone know anything else about Death Caps?
[ 14 December 2002: Message edited by: miss slingshot ]
[ 14 December 2002: Message edited by: miss slingshot ]

umm something that has an mdma like effect on less quantity, is totally evil on larger doses, and tests up clear with a marquis reagent (EZ test 1)
sounds like PMA from that description only.
i dont know what pma looks like, never seen it but the above are all qualities of pma. given how dangerous pma can be, might explain the "death caps" name...
i dont think i'd be eating it, anyways. advise yr friend to be very cautious and do NOT mix it with mdxx just to be on the safe side.

Thanks Atomica, after doing some more reading on PMA, my friends 'death caps' sound like a likely fit, (esp. as the person in question has overdone pills to the point where they don't really work any more).
While he did seem to be having a fantastic time, (death caps, meth & pot) i don't think he really understood the dangers of combining this with a couple of MDMA lines (and explains his 'moments' afterwards.
An 'educating' (do know what the fuck u were doing!!!) phone call will definatly be in order. Thanks again.

^^^^ yes please do make the call, around August last year a bluelighter was lost to pma. I believe he was from Adelaide and was taking pma in caps as well. They too were called 'death caps' or 'Dr. death'.
Sorry i don't mean to be preachy, its just that if a little preaching can save somebody then it is definatly worth it.
Check out the thread, e-mail it to your friend.
http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=35&t=000729
R.I.P Ian Hard

I've heard about these black balls, what u guys call 'death caps' before. the guy told me the peak is for some ridiclious amount of time tho, ike 10 hours or something. He didn't refer to them as 'death caps' tho, he called them 'black rice' or 'chinese rice' or something like that. The DD was asain and claims the stuff is from asia also. If what you're talking about is this it sounds pretty fuckn strong to me, i never got any cos the whole thing sounded too seedy

^^^ yeah thats the problem with pma, the allure is that you roll hard and roll long.
The only problem is that you are putting major stress on your body and if you go too far/hard (nearly impossible to gauge as peolpe mix substances) then there is bugger all that can be done.
It sounds too good to be true, and it is. Anybody not aware of PMA please read the above link, you and your friends are worth the couple of minutes it takes.
Sorry realise i am majorly off topic :) So SCAN, SCAN, SCAN!

hey BT i dont care if i'm a million miles off-topic if i've had the chance to warn someone about treading carefully with something like PMA.
i know you dont mind =)

Just getting back on track here...
The original post said the "sprinkles" were white.
Is all PMA black or does it vary in colour, and indeed in shape? (the last few posts mentioned little balls whereas the original post said they were elongated in shape).
Could this be the mystery substance?
I'm getting all excited again!

^^PMA can come in any coloured powder, depending on both the method of synthesis, and whatever dyes the chemist wacks into the mixture. Anecdotal evidence, supported by the PIHKAL ENTRY on PMA would suggest that the final product is generally an opaque white/off white colour. Though i've heard yellow as well, so go figure. Colour variation, as i said, is likely to be something to do with the method of synthesis.
I'm not too sure about the PMA side track. To also try and pull this thread back on topic, certain types of pain relief medication is produced in little white/off white hardened balls in gel caps. This design apparently effects the mechanism of the chemicals release, and the body's subsequent metabolism of it. Not sure if this information helps.
I think scanning this picture, with the label obscured if possible would be an excellent idea. nevertheless, I've been relishing all this anticipation :)
[ 17 December 2002: Message edited by: Trillian ]

Just an observation: The original post didn't mention that the substance was in caps.
I believe it was just loose 'sprinkles' in a baggie.
F&L