• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what the fuck IS this shit?

thats so funny im not even going to start talking about it . . .
double the size of your cock . . .
ha! . . .
peace and blessed be . . .
crow011 . . .

Then you could change your name to crow022 hey?? ;)
I say we start a paypal account and raise money to get this shit GC tested. :)

Excuse my ignorance...
But wouldnt it have solved a shit load of problems if a picture of the mystery spkinkles was scanned onto the computer.....like 15 replies ago??
The only problem my now recovering brain (its Wednesday..) can come up with is if some Japanese dude sees a piccy of his beloved sprinkles and tracks you down and whatever....ala, Lethal Weapon or something!!
This is the official petition for getting a photo uploaded.....
1. PinkangA

I think there are some naturopathic medicines that look similar to that description. They are little white (or black, brown, etc) pills that look like tiny balls about the size of sprinkles.

^^ You're right **chaoscat**
I highly doubt Erowid will confirm anything for you - if they get it wrong, you take it & die, they could be held legally liable. At bare least they'd feel fucking guilty. I think that at best, you might get an indication out of them.
Just test the shit and let us know.
:)

This is just one big fat scam!
Scan the shit and show some proof of what you're talking about, coz I don't believe you for a second>>~>!

*chaoscat* i know what ure talking about in regards to those little balls. i think theyre either for asthma or eczema.. but these dont look like hundreds 'n' thousands, more like the elongated sprinkles.. :)
CynaKill- believe what u want.
popular opinion urges a scan of the stuff.. so will do asap.
if any mods object to this, i'd be happy to send the pics to anyone expressing interest via personal email.
[ 21 November 2002: Message edited by: special-k ]

Do they have a hydrocarbon sheen to them when held up to the light? Like the rainbow effect you see with fresh oil on water? Are any snow flake in shape? Serious questions here. Might have an idea of what you have.

I know what it is I know what it it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its the fucking packing! Dig deeper through the box and that toaster you mail order months ago will be nestled snug within.

The longest thread about nothing that has ever lasted AusDD.....
Must admit I am a little curious

I'm interested in platypus' lead... other than that.... SCAN SCAN SCAN!

Why don't you buy a few rats from a pet store, feed the shit to the rats, and see what happens?

I have seen these before. During my days at ASIO we apprehended 2 agents of the Japanese intelligent agency. We on both of these individuals a single satchel as you have described. After some vigorous interrogation (I wont elaborate) we discovered that these were actually "suicide" packets. They served a double purpose of being able to kill the agent if he was compromised and able to get to swallow them in time, but also to be completely water soluble, meaning they could be conveniently dropped into say, a coffee urn, killing all those who drank the coffee.
Or perhaps I've gotta stop eating things I found on the street...

[Edit: Potentially dangerous advice removed. BigTrancer]
[ 25 November 2002: Message edited by: BigTrancer ]

That is potentially very dangerous advice to give. This is an unknown substance that could contain anything, it may be a harmless substance but on the other hand it is just as likely to be some kind of poison. I strongly suggest NOT tasting a sample no matter how small it may be. I'm sure if someone offered you a glass of draino you'd politely turn them down even though they insist just a small sip and you'll probably be ok 8)

platypus- theres no snowflake shapes from what i saw, and no rainbowish sheen.. they have the surface of tic-tacs i suppose...
can u please post up what u think it may be? what i have may be a variant of a substance that u know of, if ya know what i mean..
ps: scanning has proven to be a bit of a problem at this point in time.. soon though..
(apologies :) )