• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stimulants Methamphetamine in North America [Mega Merged]

I felt lied to when i first tried meth. I didnt turn into a fiend or sell everything i own to get more. I was mad actually. I wanted nothing more to walk up to my dad and say WTF OLD MAN!?! But then i realized its different now. He use to tell me how evil it is and it WILL destroy you and everyone around you. Now either the shit back in the day was just that good or im just strong willed when it comes to drugs. I think its both but more so the first one. Oh and meth is pretty cheap around here compared to coke which is cut to shit.

I felt lied to when i first tried meth. I didnt turn into a fiend or sell everything i own to get more. I was mad actually. I wanted nothing more to walk up to my dad and say WTF OLD MAN!?! But then i realized its different now. He use to tell me how evil it is and it WILL destroy you and everyone around you. Now either the shit back in the day was just that good or im just strong willed when it comes to drugs. I think its both but more so the first one. Oh and meth is pretty cheap around here compared to coke which is cut to shit.

When I had a hook up for meth we would use it so we could drink more and you didn't fein for it like coke so it more bang for the buck. Usually only did it Friday through Sunday. We drank a lot and played a lot of mortal combat on the old sega genisis, good thing we had two of them because they would always overheat.

When I did meth the first time in 1995, it was better than I expected, but there was not alot of hype about it like nowdays. And it was really strong "crank" too, I was disapointed the first time I did Crystal aka Ice, it was not all that I expected it to be and I have had the really good Ice over the years and for some reason it's got long legs, lasts longer than powder meth ,but really good powder/rocks of crank seems to be more hardcore of a tweek than Ice does, IMO having done Ice and crank from all over the US,

We used to get some "peanut butter meth" from Cali in 98 and it was the best meth I have done in my life, counting Ice, and the shit looked like it was trash to the eye, like 4 diffrent shades of brown, some red flake looking also, a little orange tint to part, etc.. dude put a 1/4 gram or so in the spoon for me, put about 15 units of water on it, and it was clean as could be, turned the water bluish tinted, you could smell it across the room from that spoon, and after drawing it back into the rig, the 15 units of water combined with the meth had about 30 units of thick meth in solution, and I never got higher shooting any other speed, before or since, especially Ice, it is a nice high ,but does not have the "superman on steroids feeling" that really good 90's crank gave me and most others I know from then who have done both.

Coke in Memphis is cheap as hell and very pure if you know a few cool dealers, not crackheads or coke users, but the gang type guys I know that smoke weed only and never use coke, they have better coke, purer consitantly fire, and always cheap, especially for an 8-Ball, lol..you can buy one gram for x amount of money or spend the money that equals 2 grams and get a weighed out 8 ball for the price of 2 grams of street price,or a little less.

Anyone hear about those Hells Angels who caught tryin to smuggle 2 fifty gallon barrels of P2P into sturgis a couple years back? Guess they were goin cook it up right there at the rally and sell it. I wish they would have cuz that woulda supplied my whole state wit FIRE shit!! I can dream...

Another weekend binge under the belt. Goin be the last one for awhile. im goin try to cut my use back to maybe once or twice a month Instead of every weekend. The dope needs to get better here and i need to drop my tolerance a lil. I was doin some of the best shit i have had in almost a year this weekend. But still it would only get me high for the first day. Around the second day i just kept takin hit after hit and finally caught a buzz but it was gone within twenty minutes. My body cant stand being up for more then a day n a half.

i wish this drug would come to the uk. some meth cook should come over and have the whole meth market to themselves.

I wonder why people dont just make it there themselves. In the midwest US there are meth labs everywhere. It really isnt that hard to make. maybe they have stricter regulations or whatever on the chemicals to make it.

I wonder why people dont just make it there themselves. In the midwest US there are meth labs everywhere. It really isnt that hard to make. maybe they have stricter regulations or whatever on the chemicals to make it.

In the Midwest, in places like Missouri they have pretty strict controls on pseudoephedrine pills, limiting a person to having to purchase them at a pharmacy OTC, but you have to show ID, sign a form,and are limited to 9 grams per month in pill form, even this gives the police which moniter the sales an idea f who is buying the pills, and they can then watch those people to see if they are hanging out with other people who often buy pseudos, lol, no group of people with sinus trouble hang out together like that..this gives smaller town meth cooks a lot of trouble just to get the pills needed to make a 30 gram batch, which is why Mexican made Ice has invaded and taken over many areas where meth was cooked locally, except in some areas of rural southern Missouri, where the cops, judges,etc. are in on the business in some way or "taxing" local cooks. Also the Southern missouri meth cooks have been known to hijack a truck full of cold pills!!!

I live in the midwest so ya i know all that Its like the tweaker database. They know when n where you buy those pills so i dont even fuck wit um. Ya i didnt even think about mexico lol. Brain fart:) I read somewhere that one lab in mexico can make up to a million pounds of meth a year. If i had thirty seconds in a lab like that...

in the uk we always have had base amphetamine granted in the 90's if one accidentally took a g of base u were in danger of ur heart exploding,it's a lot weaker now.However wit the influx of Polish people n there national drug of choice speed ,it is super super super super strong.Not that i done speed since i was a very young guy say from 15-21yrs of age

I live in the midwest so ya i know all that Its like the tweaker database. They know when n where you buy those pills so i dont even fuck wit um. Ya i didnt even think about mexico lol. Brain fart:) I read somewhere that one lab in mexico can make up to a million pounds of meth a year. If i had thirty seconds in a lab like that...

Yeah midwest and South central US here, lol. I know of a few places in southern Missouri where they still cook hella meth, no Ice or Mexicans are around and the cops and Prosecuting Attorneys, etc. tax the local dope cooks ,and arrest outsiders who try to cook dope there, or bring it in to sell. An outsider that comes to buy dope is safe, but they actually rob pharmacy trucks that deliver the cold pills to pahrmacys from time to time, never makes the news becasue that would make the pill distributors look bad, plus it would let other freaks know that company has the pills and some others would rob them as well...lol..crazy tweekers...

Yeah I dunno how much in a year, but some of the labs in Mexico have multiple cooking vessels and can make 50-100 pounds of meth in 24 hours, or 100 or 200+ pounds per 24 hours. I would like to have a 30 second keep all the dope you can grab run through in a big lab set up myself..I think i could carry a duffel bag with 100 pounds for 30 seconds, lol..if they were not trying to kill me after..lol..I would hire some fools to carry some also..lol

hmmm:) very interseting. My buddie was plannin a trip to missouri this summer. goin have to look into that. I wonder if the cartels would rent one of there labs out for 24 hours lol.

hmmm:) very interseting. My buddie was plannin a trip to missouri this summer. goin have to look into that. I wonder if the cartels would rent one of there labs out for 24 hours lol.

No Mexican cartels in southern missouri! Only local drug makers and so on. They have no outsiders doing business there, as far as making/selling meth. It's a home grown/local industry, protected and taxed by the local cops, who are often users or dealers of meth themselves, from all I have heard. These people are not the type that are very open to outside people, they live in rural Missouri and are very wary of outside people. The cops will arrest any non local who decides to sell meth, or cook meth there. You have to be in the loop there, and pay off whoever the "boss hogs" are in the county, like the county Sheriff, Judges,etc..If not you go to jail for dealing/cooking in their area,especially without paying your "Tax" to them, and once they bust you, no bribe is gonna get you outta jail. I know only one or two people that have connections in the area,and they used to bring pounds of meth back for fairly cheap,even got a pound on front!! after buying 3 or 4 pounds ,they got the 5 th pound fronted my the local mafia types..lol..Hillbilly Mafia I guess..

True. I hate to hate on a drug, but meth... ugh. Such a bad lifestyle. Such a shady drug. Never have, never will.

I'm not gonna close this though. I figured there's gotta be some tweakers out there that are up, browsing the internet.

Linked some songs in there.

For me meth isnt a party drug, its a manual labor drug. Good for working long hours

Also great for sex, if a chicks into it.. wouldnt buy any mahself

For party/sex coke>>>meth period.

But all drugs are bad not used in moderation

Meth kicks alota ppls ass, thats for sure

I prefer opaites nowdays, but I used to be around a lot of meth users, meth makers, etc. so I know a good bit about it. But some nice old #4 powder heroin is my Drug of Choice..lol..Been there done that with meth, and I have all my teeth and no scab picking, thats for the weak minded spun out types, I used to avoid them when I used meth, lol,and luckily I quit doing it before I turned into one...lol

im just glad this shit is like nonexistant up here..i havnet heard a nyone talk about it in a good 6years and the dude that had it asked everyone if they wanted to try it we all said no and i never saw it again...granted this was in the club scene..so it still might be there

but i think in chicago this is exclusive to the gay community for the most part..i even asked my uncle about it in indiana and he said where hes as the drugs are rock, powder, and dope...and not alot of people like meth by him

Same in Boston Chinky. One gay dude I know has told me all kinds of funny/fucked up meth stories. He says it's huge in the gay community too.

True. I hate to hate on a drug, but meth... ugh. Such a bad lifestyle. Such a shady drug. Never have, never will.

I'm not gonna close this though. I figured there's gotta be some tweakers out there that are up, browsing the internet.

Linked some songs in there.

this threasd should be closed..this is the worst drug in the world...we should not promote this stuff

at least dope doesnt make me lose my teeth or make me scratch my face to hard that it scabs up and then i pick the scabs

I don't know I see no reason to discriminate againt methamphetamine. It's just a methyl group away from amphetamine which I'm sure many would agree is a fine and dandy drug. The meth culture, yes, is shady and ugly, but thats not entirely meths fault. Its a combination of a lot of things. Propaganda plays a huge role.

But you don't have to be in 'the meth culture' to use meth. You can use it in the rave culture, a lot of people do. And in that setting, I can barely tell it away from the MDMA culture, which doesn't surprise me the two drugs being so similar.