[MEGA] Strain Discussion- 3rd Backcross *ALL STRAIN TALK IN HERE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

benzosandnuggets

Greenlighter
What's your favorite strain(s)?

Old thread reached 1,000 posts, can still be read here:
[MEGA] >>>Strain Discussion v2.0<<<
Please do read it, and search it, you'll more than likely find the information you're looking for more quickly than by asking.
Ta,
Vader

Personally, NYC Sour Diesel knocked me out of my chair and had me giggling at my carpet patterns for about four hours after facing a joint. Next day, I tried it with four mg alprazolam. Can't tell you that story because I can't remember it.

My friend had some Purple Goo shipped over from Cali too, which also blew me away. Hell, all of nuggets I smoke blow me away, but to what degree... well, there's only one way to find out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Australia and being able to choose a specific strain is a luxury we dont often get, its more of a "you get what your given" type of thing :(. i however have been able to get onto specific strains twice, some really really good kush and northern lights, both really nice buds !

I enjoy smoking purple kush for my knock out days... seriously puts me out cold.

i fucking love "bubblegum." or, if that is all nonsense, i love the weed that dealers around here call bubble gum. it looks white from afar, but up close you can see that the plant matter is damn near blue. wild.

strawberry cough is a strong second. when your dealer calls your 8th "strawberry cough," and then you go home and smoke it and it actually smells and taste like berries, you gotta smile. plus the super red hairs make it look strawberry pinkish red at a quick glance.

mine is purple tai, the greatest i will repeat greatest body high imaginable

and wow hydro that strawberry sounds like some of the best shit

GDP took my smoking virginity, Delta, and Jesus H.... that was a fun night.

I've always liked the more fruity headies for taste than for effect, like Blueberry and, like you mentioned, Strawberry Cough. But that's not to say the effect isn't anything less than amazing.

blueberry kush goes in at the all-time favorite. it's just such a wonderful smoke
blackberry kush blew my mind recently, too
hempstar-almost too chill
NL5-or any northern lights
AK-47

maui wowie :D my fav ATM

but consistent good ones are headband sage and sour deisel.

Cant really name a favorite since I dont have access to all these named strains. The only named strains I have had were Northern Lights which was fukin awesome, and "Purp" Not really sure what it was but it had a wonderfully fruity flavor and was definetly a strong indica.

New York City Diesel is ah flat fraud & a lie! Its a total embarrassment/disgrace to the real Sour Diesel(East Coast Sour Diesel). New York City Diesel by Soma has NO REAL DIESEL IN IT! Not one drop, seriously i am mad pissed that dude Soma released a strain under the diesel name that has nothing to do with real diesel! What a dooschbag. Mad people try it & think sour diesel sucks which is the farthest thing from the truth. Take a sample of east coast sour diesel(most amazing diesel fuel sour dough slight citrus offensive smell, poke a nug & youll smell from like 20ft away when its grown by non noobs. This could even be substituted with sour N Sage which has a little of east coast sour in it along with a sample of Soma's new york city diesel. The difference in smell(and their for LACK OF) alone is enough to offend you knowing this random got rich off of false repping product.

Chemdawgs/ East coast sour Diesel/real OG kush
Cat piss(clone only beautiful)
Old timer haze Sandal wood incense /true 16+week flowering tropical 20ft+ sativa's *:'( so beautiful *

Jack Herer and Silver haze since near same make up
Sour N sage
Chemdog double D
the Whitest widow

i got to try banana kush which was good but smelled a bit like bananas haha. any kush is great..master, bubba, og, afghan... purple kush is probably my favorite. it looks as good as it tastes and the chill high can't be beat.

i'm not really into sativas tho some of the hybrids are bangin.

I live on the east coast, smartass, and, as Shakespeare wrote, "What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet." If you want me to call it something else to help you sleep better at night, then just tell me. It'd still be my favorite weed though.

whatever shit i can get my hands on. some good purple licked buds covered in crystals came around earlier in the week, too much $ though. We christened it 'Purple Nurple'. Dirt weed right now though, yay!

Pretty strictly sativa folk.....always enjoyed my jamaican strains- Jamaican Pearl is a good outdoor strain to grow in NE US....not that I'd know or course.

Status
Not open for further replies.