• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Strain Discussion- 3rd Backcross *ALL STRAIN TALK IN HERE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your favorite Strain? and your favorite smoking device? Pics would dope.

My favorite is smoking some FruityKush outta my single percolated Bong with percolated ash catcher. What's yours?

Last edited:
"Fruity Kush" just sounds like a name your dealer threw on it more then anything, if you didn't grow it or get it from the club I'd be rather skeptical of its legitimacy either way I wouldn't get caught up in it.

FruityKush is a strain that my friend harvests. It's real. It's fantastic as well.

I was watching Drugs Inc the other night on National Geographic and it was the one about Moroccan Hash. Well they started showing the weed its made from and all that jazz and it looks like some crazy ass sativa to me. http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/drugs-inc/hash-pictures/#/hashish-plants_44777_600x450.jpg

The hashplants in morocco, turkey, afghanistan and all those places are going to be indicas 99% of the time maybe a touch of sativa genetics in there from somebody messing around but in the mideast it's all indica. The way they do it over there they focus on quantity over quality and the plants have been bred for centuries to be a little on the fluffy side because it makes it easier to remove all the resins when more bud surface is exposed to the screen. That and lack of ample water and fertilizers adds to the fluffy looking buds, making it look more like the way sativa buds look. Also they don't always get to flower fully, they get harvested when the rains stop and the plants dry out in the fields. You take the same seeds and grow them indoors with perfect nutrients and environment and you'll get denser buds that are unmistakeably indica. Sativas are going to dominate what you find in africa, india, nepal and southeast asia. But of course morocco ain't so far from africa and pollen travels thousands of miles in huge clouds across oceans sometimes so you could find the odd sativa hybrids in the mideast also.

My strain is a very special sativa-esqe phenotype of the stain Confidential Cheese from Reserva Privada. It stinks the hell outta the place.

The hashplants in morocco, turkey, afghanistan and all those places are going to be indicas 99% of the time maybe a touch of sativa genetics in there from somebody messing around but in the mideast it's all indica. The way they do it over there they focus on quantity over quality and the plants have been bred for centuries to be a little on the fluffy side because it makes it easier to remove all the resins when more bud surface is exposed to the screen. That and lack of ample water and fertilizers adds to the fluffy looking buds, making it look more like the way sativa buds look. Also they don't always get to flower fully, they get harvested when the rains stop and the plants dry out in the fields. You take the same seeds and grow them indoors with perfect nutrients and environment and you'll get denser buds that are unmistakeably indica. Sativas are going to dominate what you find in africa, india, nepal and southeast asia. But of course morocco ain't so far from africa and pollen travels thousands of miles in huge clouds across oceans sometimes so you could find the odd sativa hybrids in the mideast also.

Morocco is in Africa.

Hey, I'd love to hear any info or experiences regarding these three strains, especially about flowering times and effects/type of high.

Malakoff
Caribe
High Tension

They're all some fairly new stuff so there's very little info available.

Some input:

Malakoff: Seems to be a solid and fast flowering strain, grows long/tall with fewer branches, the buds are like spears. Yield mediumish, but I expect high quality smoke from this one. Recommended.

Caribe: Flowering takes a while, but the yield is very good. Haven't seen this thick buds in ages, growth is vigorous but it takes ages for buds to become solid and covered with trichomes, seems like the breeder wasn't kidding about gradually reducing the light period to 8/16 towards the end of the flowering. Definately recommended.

High Tension: Low yield, slow to flower, sensitive to mistakes, can't recommend this one. Atleast it has a nice lemon smell to it.

oh i got stoned,just not as much as last time which was a euphorically funny good time,this one was kinda like blah...intense at points than a depressingass comedown

tried again and got a far better stone(more enjoyable at least) this time....some nice laughter and spacy indica like euphoria with dominant couchlock effect...similar to how stoned i was a week ago...took 2 small hits this time

I love northern lights. Just because I've been smoking it since I was a little kid. :) lolzzz

Indicas:
1. Blue Moonshine
2. Grand Daddy Purp
3. Cheese

Sativas:
1. Trainwreck
2. Strawberry Cough

Hybrid:
1. PurpleWreck
2. PlaneWreck
3. Master Purple Kush

whats your favorite straint to smoke?

I like the smooth smoking Grand Daddy Purp.
Snowcap, and Sour diesel are great too. Whats yours??

Status
Not open for further replies.