• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Strain Discussion- 3rd Backcross *ALL STRAIN TALK IN HERE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't really looked at all of the posts here since I'm a lazy bum, but I'd have to say that 99% of you have excellent taste in weed. Trainwreck? Any of the Kush family? Posters after my own heart :)

Jack Herer comes around more often than public transportation in these parts, and it's always exciting to see how it was grown and how it stacks up against Jacks from the past. The best Jack I ever smoked, I was on 4 Xanax bars. And that's all I remember.

The skill of the grower was always more important to me. Good genetics help, but they don't mean anything if your grower was impatient.

My favorite goes to properly grown G13xB52 cross-strain. With that G13 cross in the mix, the growing can be a bit difficult but well worth it!

Something called Ganny mist. Smells like fresh cut christmas trees. Taste is very mild and sorta menthol like. High is strong but not overpowering. Really different from any other weed I have ever tried. Pricey though.

I got a gram of munali hash on friday, possibaly the 2nd best smoke I've ever had. A little piece the size of a match head had me feeling like I was floating. Anyone else tried this?

blood diamond triple OG kush

Attachments

• blooddiamond1.jpg
    blooddiamond1.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 388
  • blooddiamonddryer2.jpg
    blooddiamonddryer2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 416
it's hard to go by names alone since the seed banks started poaching, lazy crossing or outright fakes etc.

BUT

a hindu kush mutation that dominated all but ended up lost
og kush before the flood of clones of random cuts
sonoma blueberry
trainwreck is a good value

its nice when your dealer has a variety of different exotic buds... lately here in texas we have been getting A lot of sour d, trainwreck, sweet island, some realll chrystally no named shit that was labeled skunk. all are just about as equally strong.. theres been some purple kush around here that was AMAZING that we be gettin from some other people i know but they arent as consistent as my main hookup.. i just wish the "polecat" would make a comback.. last time i saw it in town was like 6 or 7 months ago.. it has to be still around but i havent seen it... this shit has a blueish tint to it! def a nice smoke with a fruity taste!

its nice when your dealer has a variety of different exotic buds... lately here in texas we have been getting A lot of sour d, trainwreck, sweet island, some realll chrystally no named shit that was labeled skunk. all are just about as equally strong.. theres been some purple kush around here that was AMAZING that we be gettin from some other people i know but they arent as consistent as my main hookup.. i just wish the "polecat" would make a comback.. last time i saw it in town was like 6 or 7 months ago.. it has to be still around but i havent seen it... this shit has a blueish tint to it! def a nice smoke with a fruity taste!

you should move to cali and see what you're missing =D

blood diamond triple OG kush

had to fire back with some Platinum OG! :)

157bpfk.jpg

oh im sure my shit is just as good as anywhere else.. but in a way your right because cali def has a much bigger variety than texas, but hey i could be living somewhere that doesnt have anything at all. :p

you should move to cali and see what you're missing =D

Mmmm.. I love livin' in Cali. My favorite strain is probably white widow. Sooo good, second is Lemon Kush and third is New York Sour Diesel. AMAZING strains.

Status
Not open for further replies.