• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Strain Discussion- 3rd Backcross *ALL STRAIN TALK IN HERE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at people who will say with 100% certainty what "strains" they have tried!

It's just fucking pot, stop wasting your time thinking up 1000 different names to call it. What one person calls "Sour Diesel" another person calls "Trainwreck", seriously, who can tell the fucking difference?

---> Hate posts from stupid pot heads shall follow!

OP your good, your calling it by its right name id just rather people selling model T fords not market it as an corvette or an enzo or even a mustang. No problems with you on my behalf so please dont take offense.

What one person calls "Sour Diesel" another person calls "Trainwreck", seriously, who can tell the fucking difference?
veer away from the under educated highschooler's & you may be lucky enough to see their is a HUGE difference between Indica & Sativa based strains. Most Train wreck is not Arcata train wreck(the REAL trainwreck) & Greenhouse released fake ass train wreck just like soma released a non diesel diesel.
Not everyone is getting "hooked up" behind the local seven eleven & when receiving compassion from care takers who grow for medical patients in medical areas it seems like a totally different story.

Growers/dispensary/co-ops/vending machines etc. use names to identify strain & more importantly genetic heritage. This can tell you a sorts of crazy things any enthusiast would love to know about the plant. Flowering time, stretch, plant structure, feeding, best harvest, gives a hint to yield, genetic potential, best climate etc.

Your right though, after minuscule middle man attach ego to other peoples product all hope for ethics, compassion, healing etc. goes out the window! Most clowns on the street will not know what they have(others do if they recognize & have past experience). Most those people end up giving goofy ass fake names like "super dee dooper Magic Rhino IN a box PCP haze"

Most smokers will be able to tell the difference dude. Some folks like beer, some like lager, some like ale, there is a difference between them, but they are all just beer.

It's just fucking pot, stop wasting your time thinking up 1000 different names to call it. What one person calls "Sour Diesel" another person calls "Trainwreck", seriously, who can tell the fucking difference?

---> Hate posts from stupid pot heads shall follow!

your telling me all weed is the same? 8) You must not smoke weed then. There are many ways to tell apart weed just by looking at them.

Edit: Ok im not trying to mess this thread up with an argument, this will be my only retort to this guys post.

My favorite stain I had last year would probably be Jack Herer and This year it's either Sour Diesel or Trainwreck. I like everything though as long as it's real good. I like to smoke as many different batch's as possible =D

black bombay (hash)
harry potter (weed)

both bought in coffeeshops in the hague a while ago... but i remember it like it was yesterday :)

My dealer gets this stuff he calls Permafrost, but I havent been able to find it anywhere else, so I'm not sure if he's making it up or not, but the point is one bowl of this stuff will have me FUBAR for 5 hours.

My favorite stain I had last year would probably be Jack Herer and This year it's either Sour Diesel or Trainwreck. I like everything though as long as it's real good. I like to smoke as many different batch's as possible =D

nice %) i'm big on the herer too.

I'm not usually big into the name-that-strain thing, but I had some Durbin Poison the other day that was kickin'.

you can tell the strain if you are the grower, or know a grower.

it's better to be the former than the latter...

how ignorant some people are....

SOMEONE grew the weed you're smoking... you may not know them...doesn't mean that everyone else is just as unfortunate...

lol, naming strains makes sense if you live in place where weed is legalized

but here in the good old US of A it is generally just a way to squeeze a couple of dollars out of people

Also I've learned that people who brag about their "Weed Sense" are just retarded

I can size up weed well enough to know when I'm getting ripped off, but there is no way to tell if its the exact same shit you smoked last month

Its like the corny part of pineapple express where the dealer smells the dropped joint and immediately knows that its pineapple express, its just not going to happen in real life

sorry if I offended anybody

Status
Not open for further replies.