• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What'd you do to get off your butt today? v. "That's not real exercise!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lower body workout (abs, lower back and legs) followed by a little cardio.

yesterday ran a mile in the snow... feeling good today. things are starting to get better in my entire life-- very slowly :D

Man, my shins hurt walking to the same grocery store I always go to... This past week of non-workingoutness has already taken its toll. :eek:

Yesterday I did a lot of walking hobbling around with crutches.* You'd be surprised at the amount of work it takes! My arms are incredibly sore today. This morning, I did about a half hour of stretches/yoga. :)

*Nothing's wrong: Had outpatient foot surgery and my foot feels a hell of a lot better at the end of the day when I've stayed off of it.

Intense 1 hour power yoga class held plank pose for 15 mins I was hurting but I did it, I love yoga.

lately i've been making use of my baby settling time by doing lunges and squats with my 11kg boy in my arms. :D<3

he smashes my biceps when trying to get him to sleep.

just my usual workout, and a 2 mile walk with the dog.

Im doing weighted bench dips so atm when im doing them im wearing a british army kevlar body armour vest with a 1.1kg weight in it Lol, then i did 4 12's today, so i think ill put more weight in it and do less reps and work my way up till 12 again then repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.