• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What'd you do to get off your butt today? v. "That's not real exercise!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

addictivepersona

Bluelight Crew
Excuse the lame title and tell us about today's workout/exercise! :p

Starting the thread off on the wrong foot and saying I did nothing today. BUT: I found a nice route for the planned bike ride to school (20+ miles). :)

Old thread located here. :)

Last edited:
Man I used to love riding my trail bike! Ironhorse Warrior with about $1000 in aftermarket work. There's nothing like the feeling of riding a trail bike, wish I still had it.

I like the title.

I did some chores around the house and still currently itching to either run or do Qi Gong exercises / yoga to stabilize the rest of the energy since it's raining outside and I would rather not dirty up any more shorts by biking in the rain. :p

Update: it dried up a bit here and I went for a 10.5 mile ride in 45-50 minutes. Not too shabby. Feeling better now!

Last edited:
Man, I've been so lazy lately. I don't know why. Feels so good to get my blood pumping.

Did a nice run down the creak, streambed, up the hills, up the stairs, and back home with a sprint. Feels good man...

Just wish I had more natural surroundings to run in in this concrete city! :eek:

Still, can't complain about where I run and live...

I started running a 1.8 km path through my neighborhood this week because I'm tired of being out of shape. Today I ran for about 1.2 km of it and walked the rest. I lost weight about a year and a half ago but I lost it from simply eating less unhealthy food so I've still been out of shape this entire time.

Shitty run down the other creek. Too far (5 miles) for how hot it is, and how little I ate for breakfast, so I'm not too worried.

Three days of hellacious work start tomorrow, so no official exercise for me (other than lugging heavy-ass bus tubs for 10 hours straight)...

Took a short bike ride earlier to go do errands; thinking about going for a run in about a half hour once my stomach settles.

^ It's a good thing the weather's nice in WNY today!

Went for that run, and for a first time of the season, 1.75 miles is not half bad. Much different from biking all the time. I felt like I was crawling like a snail compared to going ~ 15mph - ~20mph on a bike.

20 minute (4k) warm up, 1.6k in alternating 200m jogs and sprints. first time on the track in years haha, twas a great day out so I said what the hell.

Just came back from a long run by the creek, stuffed my face with yummy food, and feeling like a million bucks! %) <3

Back/biceps workout.

15km run

I wish my joints could handle more running. I would be doing twenty k on every sunny day. Love it!!

Did a basically 13-mile bike ride yesterday. :) One-mile walk today with the doggie (she got tired quickly). Also did an hour and a half of yoga this morning. Twas soooo nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.