• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What'd you do to get off your butt today? v. "That's not real exercise!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
worked with this cold that is still going strong.

most. stop. drinking.

^ Colds suck... I haven't had one in a really long time. :p Don't remember my last cold. But I DO remember getting the stomach flu this past winter. OY. :|

Did a three mile walk yesterday.

Changed, I think you gave me your cold. It sucks.

seems everybody I know is getting sick... probably the weather changing (or a global conspiracy air-borne contamination).

Worked 9 hours today, gonna walk to the bank now, and then get my bike to my friend so I can finally get it fixed.

Last edited:
Today i helped my mum move some things from the house to the garage and then from the garage to the house.. better than just sitting doing nothing :)

Tomorrow if im up at a decent time i will go a walk that i usually do around the wooded areas behind my housing area

beagleboy, moved your bike pr0n here. :p Hopefully that is okay with you. :)

I biked around the block yesterday lmao. Also did quite a bit of walking. OH! And threw a frisbee annnnd football for a few. :p

Just over 37 km shakedown ride on my new roadbike. Damn that thing is sweet. Also, about 7 km combined walking from various errands, and just to enjoy a beautiful day.

rode my bike to the creek, walked there before that. walked around the creek-bed. 86* and not a cloud in the sky.

45 min spinning class

My work week is easy so I am able to take 830a or 930a fitness classes.
I like working out in late morning but on a regular week it would have to be 5a....forget that.

About to hit the weights:

Deadlifts
Hack Squats
Military Press
Weighted Pushup
Tricep Dips

You can beat an egg, hell, you can beat your wife....but you cannot beat hitting the weights hard in the sun in the garden.

Monday
- 90 minutes stationary bike
- 10 minutes rowing

Today
- 60 minutes stationary bike
- 10 minutes rowing

Today Seth commented on how I look like I've lost ~10 lbs. :)

Keep up this healthy lifestyle not just for your wedding day. I figure you would be a sensible bride ;)

30 min Krank class
45 min spinning class

3.5 mile hike with the dog....I didn't want to but I was feeling guilty that he hasn't been on a hike in 10 days.

Last edited:
Keep up this healthy lifestyle not just for your wedding day. I figure you would be a sensible bride ;)

30 min Krank class
45 min spinning class

When did I say I was doing this for just the wedding day? :) The fiancee and I were super stoked that the honeymoon location had a gym and we've talked, a bit in lenght, about how we were going to spend the days on the HM and it included exercise: swimming/long ass walks on the beach (cliche wah wah) for me and running/the long walks for him. SUPER EXCITED.

I'm tired of looking like a Midwestern girl in all the wrong ways. :) <3

Exercise is so the easy part. Diet KILLS me.

You didn't but most brides do which doesn't make sense to me but if it continues after the wedding...yea for them!

I don't diet. I eat well 80% of the time and do not control my portions. I like food.

Did a short walk with the d-o-g today. Was tempted to bike but I really "[didn't] want to get stuck some place" with the downpour that just started. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.