What'd you do to get off your butt today? v. "That's not real exercise!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
45 minutes on the treadmill
15 minutes jump roping
15 minutes on the punching bag
And later today some sparring and kettlebell routines

^^ Nice work! :)

as for running in cold, you just need to warm up more, i think.
If only it was that easy :)
Yeah, as PI said, it's the cold air 'burning" my throat that is the problem.
But now that it's warmer, it's not so bad :)

Today: 11km (6.8mi) in 60mins
Not too shabby, especially since I was only intending to do 7km (4.4mi) :D

I did a 2.5 hour bike ride.

An hour and fifteen to work, and the same again home. Though I do ride quite slowly, I like to enjoy the scenery.

I think just over 12 kms each way? The main thing that takes up so much time is all the traffic lights. That and the fact that my bike can't go up hills, due to the fact it only has a single gear. But man, it feels so relaxing while cruising along, it's addictive!

my first few dancers pose / natarajasana, working up to it and trying to grab my big-toes switching sides facing either direction.

the tops of my arms and hips and legs are like jelly atm. i had to search to find the name of the asana, and just seeing pics made me craaave it. perfect omg

i want to try it more...grrRdamnit IDK, later maybe, assuredly actually.

Edit:
went at it again, and ended with a shirsasana, and then stretched and laid my arms out flat.
that is good for now...nap time.
tree - virkshasana
toe grab - ekpad hastasana
warrior seal
tree - virkshasana
reversed - triangle parivarta
dancer’s pose - natarajasana
----- virkshasana!

Last edited:
Went for a 1.5km swim in the rain. There is something about swimming in the rain, I love it!!

4.6 mile trail run

I am slightly disappointed after almost 4 months of trail running I cannot complete this trail without stopping multiple times.
Running up hill on a blanket of leave is killer.

^^ I love walking in the rain!!
YES! I love rain in general :D

PerpetualIndulgence said:
Running up hill on a blanket of leave is killer.
There's your problem PI. It's nothing to do with your fitness or strength, it's the leaves making the terrain more difficult. You're still a million awesomes :)

i cant find the name of this asana, only pictures, but this morning doing the list above, which is partial, after 'toe grab - ekpad hastasana' with my legs stretched out forward, i pulled both legs flat one-at-a-time up against my body.

im in lust now, and the honey-moon is long over.

i stocked up on magnesium and bananas, fishOil, and walnut-oil -
heheh
feels good man

Last edited:
Thanks N3O. I thought I would be better at this point but I am glad I am still challenged by the same ole trails :)
Hmmm I can run 6 miles without stopping on flat ground and years ago I recall 2 miles being my limit.

About an hour at the gym, may have made my knee injury a little worse again* but otherwise fine.

* That's what you get for having overly mobile joints, get messed up easily and just as they're about to heal they get worse again...

Or maybe you're not resting it enough to properly heal?? How long has it been injured? Have you been to a physiotherapist?

had a good, spontaneous dance last night for about 4-5 hours. found a small $5 dnb thing up the road. :D

today, gorgeous day to occupy sydney in a singlet. might try for some bball later. tomorrow might be too hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.