• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What'd you do to get off your butt today? v. "That's not real exercise!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
35 miles of Mountain Biking which 2 hours later feels like I just rode a century on my road bike (100 miles).

My legs are fine, but it feels like my upper body and core got hit by a truck. Also i'm pretty sure I rattled a filling out on the singletrack. Just not used to the MTB.

had work but if the weather is just as good tomorrow as it was today a righteous biking excursion is in the works

Ran by the creek through the canyon today. OMG... I'd do that all fucking day if I could. Just so peaceful, invigorating, and euphoric.

10 hours work. Gonna be 90* tomorrow, so I'll be doing something outside.

not much really - went for an hours walk at the beach and managed to get stuck up to the knees in 'quick mud' :/

30 mile bike ride to and from school. I think my Tuesdays and Thursdays will soon consist of that.

Edit: 15 miles each way.

yesterday-- 4 hours of sandy volleyball.

today-- walked to the store to buy eggs :D

Down two flights of stairs, up six, down five, up five, up one, down two, up one, down six.

Gonna take the dog for a short walk soon. Not feelin' up to biking today unfortunately.

I always take stairs if its less than 10 stories. I also stand at work whenever I can. Sitting for extended periods of time is no bueno.

- 20 minutes bike
- 50 minutes elliptical
- 20 minutes brisk walk for warm up/cool down
Good work out. Went hard. :)

walking walking walking! i went on vacation in california for a week and did nothing but hike in the mountains. god my legs were sore. it felt nice.

planning on starting up running again this week after a.... 5 month? hiatus. need to drop these 5-10 pounds i gained back. bathing suit season on the way!

45 min class called Fusion
2 songs cycle 1 song Krank

This is the Krank (upper body)
764matrixkrankcycle.jpg

2 mile walk around the neighbourhood with the dog. I live on a mountain.

^^ that thing looks COOL

45 minutes on the rowing machine and 52 minute masterbation session =D new personal best!

Status
Not open for further replies.