• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Effects of snorting phentermine?

sum1sgoddess

Greenlighter
Does snorting phentermine give the same euphoria as Ritalin or adderall? Will it feel somewhat the same? The burning wouldn't bother me.

not at all .... you will prob regret it ... i dont condone use of any drugs but theres other things that are legal and give an even better euphoria then adderall or even coke... and you can buy it at the store ... its cheap and wont fuck your insides up like sniffing diet pills will

I took a Phentermine or was it Fen-Phen. It was a red capsule & I pulled it apart to see what was inside & it was a brown powder & the smell was awful coming from the brown powder. I took it along with a Vicodin, the combination wasnt bad. As far as snorting the brown powder, I wouldnt do it because I never snort pills & I didnt like the way it smelled.

Sounds like a horrible idea, just take the adipex orally man. Those things make my heart race faster than coke and an anxiety attack lol.

Take phentermine orally. It has very weak psycho-stimulant effects, but it has strong peripheral effects (ie. rapid heartrate, high blood pressure, etc).

It's a dangerous drug - be very careful with it.

It made my heart have palpatations, seems like it can hurt you if you don't watch out.

It did work though, and gives you alertness and a little euphoria, but if your into speed I'm sure you can find better things, just be careful, because it does fuck with your heart.

not at all .... you will prob regret it ... i dont condone use of any drugs but theres other things that are legal and give an even better euphoria then adderall or even coke... and you can buy it at the store ... its cheap and wont fuck your insides up like sniffing diet pills will

Better euphoria then adderall or coke? You wouldn't be refering to the benzedrex inhalers are you? If not then what.