• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Do's and dont's for your friend with benefits

How exactly do i get a fuck buddy or multiple fuck buddy's?

I guess i gotta talk to girls first LOL.. but how does it build into lets be fuck buddys? im confused

I guess i gotta talk to girls first LOL.. but how does it build into lets be fuck buddys? im confused

basically you have to find slutty girls that don't want a relationship with you..

It typically builds up from compromised social situations.
You know how everyone tells you that you shouldn't date your co-worker, your roommate, your best friend's sister, your boss, your mother's friend, your 6th cousin, your ex's friends.......etc.....the people on this list can be endless.
So, if you receive any type of mutual sexual tension from someone that you shouldn't be dating, then 9 times out of 10 they end up becoming FWB material.

Cooking for a FWB? They do say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, although as my feminist friends would point out, it's actually easier if you go in just under the ribcage.

Since I just posted about a FWB in the 'awkward sex partner' thread, might as well post here about it.

I had one FWB that lasted 5 years and probably would continue now if I were single and in the same state. We actually hung out quite a bit, worked I think part of the reason it lasted so long was that her choice in boyfriends was terrible. They'd all start off alright and then ya find out she's gettin' hit, or cheated on. I had most of the same qualities of these guys, minus the abusive/cheating part. If I hit her a few times we probably would have become a couple. 8)

I still talk to her every few months and thankfully, she's married to a cool, hippie, tattoo artist.

Thats tremendously sad. :( She sounds pretty broken.

Be careful.

I had sex with one woman who we'd both mutually agreed that it was just going to sex only or a hook up/1 night stand since she was visiting a guy I knew since they went to the same university, and we'd both agreed that no matter what happened we'd just go our separate ways since we were both busy with college and a long distance relationship wasn't something we wanted.

We didn't even know each other at all and a few hours later I was having sex with her. I'd used a rider's crop on her in public (she was submissive and into that), done an abrasion on her leg/knee in a public restaurant, and I'd made out with her, masturbated her, and I gave her oral sex. She wanted me to do her without a condom and I was not going to do that.

She wound up having sex with the guy we knew later that night which I did not care about and I was fine with. They were safe but then she started stalking me and saying how she was in "love" with me and how I was now her boyfriend.

Just fuck, dont do anything else. I always end up with my mate and a annoying bitch he calls a gf everytime he finds a new fuckbuddy

Fuck buddy - a mate that you smash! nothing more! if you start sein them on the regular it wont end well. emotional attachments will begin to form and its normally 1 sided with fuck buddies so someone is going to get hurt.

- speaking from experience

We almost had a thing in high school and recently ran back into each other. He came over one night and one thing lead to another, neither one of us wanted to jump into a relationship, so we werent sure what we "were to each other". I had him over the other night and laid down some rules. Sex with no strings. We would only be using each other and not fucking other people. I let him know i wanted the friend part along with sex, so I wanted to hang out before sex and sleep together after. We have both had feeling for each other in the past, and if down the line something came up i wouldnt mind, but i would want it to be mutual. I'm probably setting myself up for hurt feelings but im hoping this can work. Any suggestions?

i was was with my high school sweet-heart for 12 years and then jumped into another 2 year relationship. nine months ago i met this really cool guy and we started to hook up- no strings attached. its actually really cool and it hasnt gotten wierd. he does treat me like his girl when we are together if you know what i mean and vice versa. i do, however, think this isnt typical yet i really am not sure. who knows?

I'm a female and I shake my head at bitches who truly have no self respect. I will answer your thread though.

do: -tell her about other girls you may like so she knows you're not falling for her

-one night when she asks for sex say no I'm going on a date but tomorrow night?

-do tell her you love the sex but tell her straight up nothing more is happening

-do wear a condom

Don't: -cook for her

-let her stay the night

-flirt with her or say how beautiful she is

-do not get jealous about her messing with other guys

-dont expect anything from her

-do not text her 24/7 or try to get to know her too much that you will fall in love with the person she is

Great advice (especially the first one) coming from a woman's perspective. I would highly recommend all of them except the stay the night part - I would never kick a woman outta my bed til the morning.

EDIT: I would probably tell her she's beautiful or whatever too, being cold is never cool.

It seems like its working for both of us. There was cuddling last night that shouldnt be aloud lol but for the most part im hoping everything works out.

Originally Posted by shahab6
basically you have to find slutty girls that don't want a relationship with you..

LOL SMH. No haha Not slutty girls, Grown women that know what they want/need sexually and not need a man for anything else. Relationships are for people who want a companion or want love.

I think that in order to have an orgasm with someone else, you must have some level of attraction to them. But when you do orgasm with them, or them you, that person that came gains a stronger attraction/closeness/feelings for the other person, even if they don't want it.

I conclude if you want to stay fuck buddies and not gain any feelings maybe the only way is to have sex and then masturbate near the end to get yourselves off and not off on each other.

yeah I said you have to have some level of attraction to them. And it is kinda awful if true but I feel like if you want to have sex with someone you can't really cheat getting out of becoming closer to them.