Skrillex? What do you guys think?

making fun of my spelling!! lol sry i was kinda high when i wrote that and wasnt paying any attention...but my point still stands. if you cant beatmatch by ear, or at least get close, you have no business charging $40 for a ticket. you are forgiven if all you do is houseparties, but as soon as you start charging people to see you DJ, then by god, you better fucking DJ

Yea his shows look like they might suck. If he wouldn't get on the mic or break computers...

I'll get to see him live at Electric Forest. Hopefully it doesn't suck.

I have heard from people who enjoy his music that his live show is terrible.

Skrillex = Sound Rubbish. In a shitty way.... honestly though to be honest I am not a fan of dubstep anymore, but I know enough about it/electronica to know skrillex is a mass producer....and he sucks....dick...not in a good way either....plus iv made better dub than skrillex ina single weekend...which shows how long it takes him to make tracks

I believe Skrillex isnt that bad person but I cant say that about his gay friend, anorectic pussy Deadrat5

Skrillex is my favorite artist, I think the dude has extreme talent, I fall in love with almost all of his tracks. However, I would agree with the other posters that he does lack skill in live performances, his djing is without a doubt quite bad.

Favorite artist? Seriously? Do you listen to other dubstep? Skrillex's songs all sound similar, so do Deadmau5's.. I wonder why? And yes his live shows suck so I've heard. I wouldn't pay money to see that guy, but I will probably take a look at his set at Lollapalooza this year.

Used to like him but wow has he ever grown stale. I can't say I don't like some of his stuff I agree with the person who suggested Scatta as one of his best. Honestly when I first heard Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites I couldn't believe how awesome it was but it has been so overplayed I'm right sick of the track. I liked the new Reptile's Theme track from the Mortal Kombat soundtrack at first but grew sick of it after listening to it 3 times and watching 1 video of him playing it live and acting like a douchebag.

technicaly :good

personal opinion : wannabe rock star emo fag using random low quality high pitched synths

but I must say some sound are very good,most are random crap,not ordinery crap but hi pitched crap.thats worst type of crap from all craps but thats just becose I think dubstep should be low and heavy

+1 for sure your post made me lol a little (I lolaled)

The difference between "too low" and "too high" is that "too low" actually feels good when it's puming through your chest. "Too high" just hits you in the brain/inner ear and makes it vibrate most unsettlingly, causing anxiety and irritation.
Skrillex on a bad hangover is the worst combination ever.

Yea I really like Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites when I first heard it, but have grown totally sick of it.

Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites is decent track to put on for chicks who are kinda into electronic music.

CRAP!. in the electronic music world this is just a TREND! a true fan that has be listening to electronic music for YEARS 10 + this is a disgrace !
trendy , trendy high school kids !!!!!!!!!!!

TRENDYYYYYYYY!! POSER SHIT !

Last edited:
It seems Skrillex is starting to become the "face" of dubstep with all the fame he's been getting. I might have to call him Tiesto 2.0 from now on.
Skrillix is to dubstep is what Tiesto is to trance.

It seems Skrillex is starting to become the "face" of dubstep with all the fame he's been getting. I might have to call him Tiesto 2.0 from now on.

Agreed. Who is it for electro? Maybe Steve Aoki or Deadmau5?

I believe Skrillex isnt that bad person but I cant say that about his gay friend, anorectic pussy Deadrat5

Quoted For Truth

I never really got into his music, a few (and i do mean FEW) of his songs or decent but it all seems to be the same hi-pitched glitchy nonsense.

Please stop right there. Tiesto is not trance, He said it himself, He is done with trance. He is now officially commercial electronic
And skrillix is a phase that will pass. Electronic music has gone too commercial and its SAD

I give more props to deadrat because he's always been a Raver crack head. And has actually produced some decent stuff..skrillix is a poser trying to make money off the electronic music crowd