7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ The Social right above this.

I would suggest reading the social thread to get an idea of the sarcasm before posting in there. A lot of people are caught off guard.

Well HVAC and the archt. are going to have to partner more closely cause the new higher efficient equipment requires massive air flow on heat cycle to keep the gas consumption low and the ac too.

Some of the duct systems were so bad in my are (affluent) and people werr asking for 16 and 18 SEER ac with 95% 2tg variable speed blower.

We turned down ten jobs because the HO didn't want to change out the ductwork...boku bucks. That was leaving $5700 on the table x 10 we lost 57 Grand.

Sorry. digress I am like Moderator johnny Blue. In his profile intrest he put workworkworkwork.ect.

That would be me too. I got a job coming up I am going to need help with.
I thought we couldn't talk prices?

^^^ No prices about drugs! I guess talking about losing money on a legit business or getting money stolen from you is ok, but no prices about dope of any kind!! Thats what I was told and read when I was new, no proce discussion!

^ Let's keep the side talk to PM's fellas.

Hardest working mod in Bl ;)
How goes it Tommyboy ?
I'm off to Spain 2moro so it will be intresting to see how the European H shortage has effected them.

^^^ No prices about drugs! I guess talking about losing money on a legit business or getting money stolen from you is ok, but no prices about dope of any kind!! Thats what I was told and read when I was new, no proce discussion!

Yeah but we all know now bhannon was paying $ a brick. How'd that slip thru the cracks? Mods are slippin.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Damn thats cheap for 50 bags of dope!! I did the math with my calculator and it's pretty cheap, guess it gets that way when you buy 50 bags at a time, but if I was buying 50 bags, which is supposed to be 5 grams, I would prefer to buy "raw" like in rocks or a slab of 5 grams ,but I dunno where bhannon is at, if hes in NJ,NY,Philly, etc.. I guess they don't sell you "raw" unless you buy a lot more than 5 grams worth ,unlike in Memphis and some other places where you could usually get some "raw" buying 5 grams at a time , or I did anyway, usually probably have to buy 10 grams or more to get the raw, but if it;s NY,NJ,Philly dope I imagine it's pretty close to "raw" anyway usually..

Hardest working mod in Bl ;)
How goes it Tommyboy ?
I'm off to Spain 2moro so it will be intresting to see how the European H shortage has effected them.

Things are going alright over here. I am interested to hear about your findings in Spain.

Yeah but we all know now bhannon was paying $ a brick. How'd that slip thru the cracks? Mods are slippin.

I must have missed the part where you reported the post..... And then you name the price again? 8o

Last edited:
^^^ Damn thats cheap for 50 bags of dope!! I did the math with my calculator and it's pretty cheap, guess it gets that way when you buy 50 bags at a time, but if I was buying 50 bags, which is supposed to be 5 grams, I would prefer to buy "raw" like in rocks or a slab of 5 grams ,but I dunno where bhannon is at, if hes in NJ,NY,Philly, etc.. I guess they don't sell you "raw" unless you buy a lot more than 5 grams worth ,unlike in Memphis and some other places where you could usually get some "raw" buying 5 grams at a time , or I did anyway, usually probably have to buy 10 grams or more to get the raw, but if it;s NY,NJ,Philly dope I imagine it's pretty close to "raw" anyway usually..

well i live in nj now and you cant buy raw here but it doesnt matter cause the stamped up bags are such high quality you dont need to............been clean for 6 days now.........well subs..........you might be a junky if you sit in the pharmacy and think about how the person with crutchs that came in in front of you had to have painkillers..........motrin 600mg...........lame lol

so my insurance has some stupid policy that they will only cover a 5 day supply of the generic subutex but will cover a 28 day supply of suboxone shit pisses me off

NSFW:
summerdiesel.th.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Pretty nice diesel I got. White-beige, I saved a little for the pic. That little line is about equal in strength to 30mgs of oxy.

Last edited:
NSFW:
Photo0412.jpg

Pretty nice diesel I got. White-beige, I saved a little for the pic. That little line is about equal in strength to 30mgs of oxy.

picture isnt showin up
it looks deliciously bitter

Last edited:
^ Ahh, i'm on it. I was just asking JB if it was.

It should work now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.