7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommyboy

Bluelight Crew
Hello, and welcome to the 7th edition of the Heroin Discussion thread.

Please read the Forum Guidelines before posting. No dealing/sourcing or price discussion is allowed. All pictures of drugs or drug paraphernalia must be in NSFW tags. Failure to follow these rules and guidelines will result in infractions. Please report any posts that break these rules.

The old thread can be found here!

Bankai!!!!!

Last edited:
Was about to say: I don't carry a wallet, but usually if I'm being extra careful, I try to hide any extra funds all the at the bottom of my sock. If you're getting robbed, I don't think they're trying to take the time to take my shoes off and shit lol.

But then you guys closed the thread. I guess I'm too slow.

Yea, hopefully they aren't grabbing down the front of my pants if they are robbing me.

I wouldn't put it past them to shake your pants real well because the down the front of pants in the nuts area is a common hiding place in my experience.

^ that would constitute more than just robbery imo

Last edited:
Yea, they better return some of my money after copping a feel. Looking is free, but feelings gonna cost ya'.

I would always have slayer playing loud enough for the boys to hear but not to loud that you couldn't talk. I like to think that it kept me safe because they would think I was some kind of crazy long hair satanist. I was always treated with respect too. I am so glad I never got robbed.

^lol. As soon as I hit the exit, all music goes off, everybody in the car needs to shut up and focus on watching out for DTs. I get mad paranoid from the minute I hit the exit to the minute I hit the on ramp back on I-78.

After a few trips I had no worries because I got the bosses phone # and he would be waiting for me to pick him up then we would go to his house a few blocks away. I only delt with a few guys and spent a good amount of cash. I think he was looking out for me.

^^^ Defintely true, I had a guy that I can call and he will send someone or some himself to bring me heroin, usually buy a few grams at a time, and I always keep some high grade weed around and I smoke the dude out when he comes by to bring me my dope..lol..this and knowing the guy and being a regular customer ,especially after getting the phone number to get the shit delivered!
.I am much more inclined to buy more when dude brings it to me, but when I do go to his area to get dope, his corner dope boys keep the crack heads and fiends and stick up kids away from their clientele.And since I know the bigger dealer they are working for, one of the bigger one anyway, I get no trouble from anyone, and they are all cool with me, but I still go to see him or one of his main guys that are over the corner boys in the gang world or whatever.

Man, I get a real bad lazy eye when I do dope these days. My left eye is all the way to the left and my right eye is fine. Its horrible. I can't do dope and go out or anything..I'm gonna try wearing my contacts when I do my dope and see if that shit works. But fuck man, this shit is awful. I keep thinking my eye is gonna be stuck all fucked up.

Anyways gettin a half g dropped off to me. niceee

^ I had a friend that would get that really bad too. I know he wore contacts, but not sure if they were in when he was doing dope.

wow the last one filled up quick..

But OG do you have a lazy eye. Or crosseyed normally, or this only happens when you do dope?

I would be concerned if itts only when your high..you should go talk to your doc or at least hit up a free clinic if you don't want your doc to know..also does it matter where you shoot up at? Like if you notice the lazy eye when you shootup in a certain spot, maybe the nerves or something are conneced..I only ask that cause you said this has just popped up recently and maybe you switched spots?

Now that last part might sound completly stupid but I'm not a doctor and I don't slam ...so I'm just taking a guess.

I don't know why altek hasn't been on here in a month. I'm fb friends with him and I see him on there occasionally. I'll try asking him what's up next time I see him on there or on aim. This of course means he's not dead or in jail, but still strange nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.