7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't stick out as one. Of course he can be one, but he doesn't stick out to me anymore than the next guy.

I agree that it may not be logical to travel further to cop, when it may be easier/better locally.

I dunno about cop or not , but the only cats I know who say they "don't shit where they lay/spleep at are dealers. It's good advice to not sell weight or anything where you stay at, at least not if you are dealing to a bunch of people or selling weight of any kinda drug, becasue of fiends kncoking on the door at 4 am for a dime bag of dope or some people decideding to try and rob you if you are known to have weight at your place. Makes sense if you are dealing,

But Newark is known as brick city isn't it, and not for heroin, for the brick buildings I was told by someone on here, but I know peeps from Manhatten that talked about going to "brick city to cop a brick or 2" and always thought they called it brick city becasue of all the dope, but apparently it's becasue of actual brick buildings,and maybe bricks or dope nowdays..

I know a decent amount about the Game around the Tri-state area here.... and i can assure you most of the dope that makes it into NJ even some of NY's shipments comes through Newark's ports... Not only is it the the biggest port of incoming dope in NJ, it has the most distribution centers around this area... I know my people go to Newark to pick up... and i am not talking about little guys i am talking about the Distribution hub guys/brick guys that go to Newark to get the goods.... Shit i know guys that travel from PA and other places just to pick up weight in Newark and bring it back to where ever they set up shop... Newark is home base for the Game around this area....

It's called brick city because of the buildings and a ton of the roads were brick. It's not as much anymore, but there's still a lot of sidestreets that are all brick. That being said, it does work for the other type of bricks lol.

And as far as going to Irvington to cop. I'd feel 999999999999X safer in Newark than Irvington and I've been in both areas to cop. In Irvington, I was never in an area that made sense for a white boy to be in. In Newark, I can be like yo I'm lost as hell, how do I get to NJIT/Rutgers/wtv. I also try to wear some Devils paraphernalia if there's a game that day and I figure I'd just act like I took the wrong exit or wtv. I just feel wayyyy more comfortable in Newark than Irvington, but that could just be that I'm much more familiar with Newark.

And def people anywhere close to NJ is getting their shit from Newark. Anywhere in PA, NJ and anywhere north gets it from Newark most likely. Newark is the biggest port on the eastern seaboard, so it makes sense. I'd imagine Baltimore and that area gets it from the ports in Baltimore though because they have a lot of maritime business going on. Anywhere north of NJ and anywhere in PA, there's a 99% chance they are getting it from Newark.

got released on probation today. now i gotta go thursday to see what i gotta do for treatment. fuckin weird to be back at my house. anyone know when they usually do the first drugtest in an outpatient rehab?

haha gettings RORs and bailed outtt... enjoy it while it lasts ... im 20 years old and i got 2 years in at state prisons and 1 year in at the county .... ive been to 2 youth prisons in new jersey and when i was under 18 i was at the adolecsent prison for a year .... and monmouth county jail in nj is where i spent my county time... they were all equally terriible and its all due too shooting dope and blues... start blues end up doing dope ... it happens everytime !!

got released on probation today. now i gotta go thursday to see what i gotta do for treatment. fuckin weird to be back at my house. anyone know when they usually do the first drugtest in an outpatient rehab?

I would assume the first visit. I went to one many years ago. I remember giving them donations periodically but can't remember if it was the first visit too.

The place I went to last year made me piss for them during the intake visit. I remember them telling me it wasn't a big deal if it was dirty the first time, but after that it would be. That may have just been where I went though, don't assume that it's the same where you're going.

I don't shoot bro I only snort and will never shoot.. and I guess I have a real slight lazy eye without my contacts in when I sober.. maybe dope just puts an emphasis on it. Who knows, doesn't matter, it always corrects itself when I'm sober.

I know I'm late as fuck on this cuz I been noddin non-stop since Friday to the point I nodded out standin or somethin and was bendin over(super hard dope fiend lean), regardless of how it happened tho as soon as I woke up till now I can barely fuckin walk cuz my back is so sore. And I did so many fuckin bags my nose started bleedin like a mufucker and the d was definitely fire so I don't think it was the cut, either way I figured I better chill out today so I took some subs now I'm feelin like shit.

But I just wanted to say as far as the eye, my shit does the same thing yo and it's definitely d that does it. Like my eye is always a little bit lazy but not even noticeable, any time I do d it sticks out like a mufucker. And it bugged me out readin you say that cuz I def always thought it was just me and the day before you posted that I had seen my cousin and he's like "wtf is up with your eye yo" i was like "...you know, the sun and shit" haha it def caught me off guard. I was thinkin maybe the d just makes the muscles so relaxed that's why it happens, but I ain't sure at all.

Dope for sure fucks with your eyes. If I'm high enough, I have a real hard time focusing my eyes. It's the worst when I'm driving. I can def imagine it could make a lazy eye worse when you're high. Not real sure why it does that though.

I notice when o get fucked up and it gets late that I end up closing one eye and readin with the one eye..its weird and I don't know why but yeah if in high and its late and. In on the comp or phone or readin the paper I will so it will one eye closed

it's been awhile since iv'e gotten any dope to smoke
can't shoot it snort or smoking is the way to go

So wait you smoke chicago dope?

I read with one eye when on the nod. I don't know what it is, but I see double with both eyes open.

Its not that I see double I just can't keep my left eye open

Oh, I have to switch eyes every now and then, otherwise the one eye gets blurry too.

I am a cop. Bluelight is a honey pot for cops to use and catch dealers and heads. Why else would it be called Bluelight?

i too work in law enforcement but i like to get high too..big deal

cops get more fucked up then most civilians..come to one of our parties and watch howmuch coke gets passed around..

not a bad days work...that should put an extra 5-10k in your pockets not to mention enough pills to last you a a few months

Status
Not open for further replies.