7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's it look like, physically, there? i'm talkin about the hard, rocky chunk stuff.. usually off-white or sometimes darker.

It's a white to off white powder. Each bag is approximately .1 grams of powder. Absolutely no one I've ever heard of gets anything in NJ that isn't in stamp bags. It gets packaged at a pretty high level like unbreakable said. It's no rocked up or anything since it's cut and processed when it's bagged.

I imagine you'd have to know some pretty well connected people to get anything that wasn't already in stamp bags.

weird. i basically just told my guy "your shook is garbage and i'll find someone else unless you can do the raw instead," lol. imo it's a much better deal than buying a jab or so but my god, your tolerance gets frickin ridiculous. i've actually had pretty good luck finding raw in the midwest, usually by just asking the dude not to step on it- i'll tell them i don't care if the bag is more expensive or i get less substance. on the other hand, tar is unheard of here though, for the most part.

It's a white to off white powder. Each bag is approximately .1 grams of powder. Absolutely no one I've ever heard of gets anything in NJ that isn't in stamp bags. It gets packaged at a pretty high level like unbreakable said. It's no rocked up or anything since it's cut and processed when it's bagged.

I imagine you'd have to know some pretty well connected people to get anything that wasn't already in stamp bags.

You would have to know someone involved with the importing of it or running a distribution center to get RAW.... and if you wanted to get Raw you would have to get a like ALOT..... it is easier just to get couple bricks than try to deal RAW, why because the street purity is high enough ;) most people who get "Raw" around other places than NJ/NYC area are most likely not getting the quality we get on the street... 80-95% is common around on NJ and that is off the people slinging dope on the street in stamp bags

^Exactly. It's just that most likely, the heroin is bagged up in the stamp baggies by whoever is receiving off the docks. It probably only is exchanged once, maybe twice once it's picked up at the port/delivered from the port before it gets processed and bagged.

Basically, the only people who have the ability to buy heroin in NJ before it's bagged are WAYYYY higher up than any of us will ever be connected to. And honestly, even if I had unlimited monies, I'm not so sure I'd have the balls to deal with people that well connected in criminal organizations lol. As unbreakable said as well, on the street level, heroin has been tested by the DEA that was in the 70-80% range, which I do remember reading in a newspaper article, so that's not just some guess.

@Unbreakable, thanks man for answering all the questions. LoL, shit if i can get smack 24/7 im not even worried about subs atleast for a while until my paper gets low. Fuck worse comes to worse i can just hit up a clinic. But, from what it seems like Jersey has smack day or night rain or snow. Time to start saving my paper. Got a nice little boost from income tax anyhow :D

^That's basically NJ right there. If you live pretty much anywhere in the northern half of the state, you are never more than 30 mins away from an area that has an open air market for dope and crack even if you live way out in the suburbs. South Jersey I'm not so sure about, but you most definitely can cop pretty much anything in either Atlantic City or Camden and no matter where you are in south Jersey, you can't be more than an hour away from one of those two places.

dunno if this is against the rules, but how many of you guys cop raw instead of bags? before i started bangin the shit, i would sniff the bags but that shook shit burns and is such a waste up your nose.. so i asked dude for the unshook instead and that ended up being much nicer on my nose. then the needle came and i stopped caring. lol. just curious how common it is in your respective areas.

yeh i started doin dope in chi and it was all like NJ like in stamp bags and lil weed baggies or foils... but then i moved down to indianapolis and all i get now is raw theres no open air market around here so you gotta now people.. but yeh thats all there is down here is raw

whats the herion like in st louis missouri

i never been there and I will be there soon was wondering what they call dope out there and what part of the city would be best to look for it ?? are there any open air markets ???thanks

BigGreenGuys I merged your thread in here. We do not allow entire city specific dope threads.

Haha I couldn't imagine movin somewhere just for some dope. Readily available, cheap dope has been the downfall of many, my self included. I'm not sayin it ain't fun while it lasts, but your funds won't go as far as your prob thinkin. When I started doin dope I had over 5 figures saved up and I blew thru that shit plus my daily income so fuckin fast I didnt even realize it was happening til it was almost gone. I know I ain't goin to change your mind, but if you ain't a millionaire the dope life is a hard life to lead. And a lot of people get so hooked it gets hard to stay on subs when bags are cheap and not far away.

For me, I've been supposed to see the sub doctor for 2 months and I keep cancelin I finally got a appt in a couple days there ain't no fuckin way I'm missin it this time. If I do I might turn my .45 on my self cuz this shit got me crazy stressed. Not that I'd ever shoot my self just saying the lifestyle starts weighin heavy on a mufuckas mental state. Sorry for bitchin and shit just sometimes I wish I grew up in a place like you instead of here where dopes easier to get then weed

Yea man a dope habit aint no joke..chills shitting liquid throwin up..people losin trust in oou just cause your a user not cause your theif..the runny nose..and then you do half of one bag and it all goes away and your like what the fuck?..I got subs but I hate usiing them cause that means I have to go 2days without gettin high..sure I have no cash in my pocket right now but I don't know about tomorrow..

I got cash in the bank but hate takin money out when I'm jobless and none is goin in..

but hwats good with everyone tonite?

got 10bags here hopefully i will need only 6 or 7 of them

Yo chinky I ain't tryna put you on blast or nothin especially after my rant but is it just me or is you doin d more often then you used to? I know you got rules for ya self and shit I just thought I noticed it the other day and you just reminded me.

naw my normal habit is every other day sometimes every 2days

but this past weekend i did do more then normal..i normally dont use more then 2 days in a row but i slipped up and used 3days last weds thurs and friday..took yesterday off and im usin tonite

i just had a bunch of shit goin on in my life and was all depressed, then almost fucked up my moms bfs son over that shit with my gram..... and my people got a really good above average batch right now, so im gettin it in while the gettin is good...i gotta go see my PO in 10days so i dont knlow if im ghonna get dropped or not so imma be takin it easy and give myself another 5-7days off before it

so i did use a little bit more then normal but with good reason..(its amazing what a good reason to use is right)...and im gonna be takin another week or so off so im not worried about tolerance and that goin up

so i just went on stubhub lookin at white sox tickets cause i just saw on the news about people able to ge cubs tickets to yesterdays game for $.99 ( yes thats right less then $1.00 each) and found a pair of tickets in upperdeck row 1 behind home plate for $6each...for tomorrows game

once or twice a month the white sox will have a half priced game on monday, they have been doin this promotion for years..and i just so happened to go and found some great seats dirt cheap normally they are $30 but since tomorrow is half price they would have been $15 and i got them for 6$ and if i would have waited til tomorrow to buy them at the game like i normally do i would have never got these good of seats and to be honest i wasnt even tryin to go tomorrow i was just lookin to see how cheap they might be just in general for anygame

normally if im with my friends we dont sit in the upperdeck cause your technically not allowed in vthe lower decks if you have UD tickets and thats where all the good food, good beer and fine women are but since im goin with my little brother it doesnt matter where i sit as long as they are decent seats

sitting in the upperdeck is really some of the best seats if you get the premium upperbox (which is the first 10 rows, after that its gets steep) cause really your just on top of the game.. so these seats are better then most lower level seats that cost 3x more cause yoiu can see everything and like i said i was able to get row 1 behind home plate so we are right in the front with the best seats..

i went and told my mom about it and she goes "heres my credit card", im like your gonna buy them? shes like yeah for 6bucks why not..so we got her to pay for them..now all i gotta do is get her to pay for parking and im set

think about 2tickets and parking for less then the cost of 1 ticket normally...i got lucky doin this tonite cause like i said i wasnt plannin on goin to anygame comin up..these where just too good to pass up

Word the Pirates do dollar nights a few times a season. Tickets and certain food items is a buck, I always just thought we did it cuz were almost on our 20th straight losing season. Fuck it tho I hate baseball and we got the steelers, can't have everything. I don't even live 2 miles from Heinz field or Pnc park so I don't worry bout Parkin, if I don't feel like walkin I catch the bus. It's hilarious watching all the pirates and steelers fans parkin in the hood to avoid payin for Parkin then actin all shocked when their car gets stole or they get robbed after the game.

@bricks&stacks-living in as small town isn't any better. Here its just pills everywhere instead of dope. One is just as bad as the other imo.

Chinky thats nice. Sounds fun!

I havent been to a baseball game in too long. I would like to go..

Friday night i was out down town. The D Backs were havin a game, and at the end of it, i guess, there was this amazing fireworks show. Shit was real cool. Idk if they do that everytime they win, but i would look forward to that if i went to see them.

Anyways, i really need some suboxone. I cant function without heroin.. a lady friend knows a dude that slings Subs on the block, cheap too. But i would really want to have my own prescription, but at the moment i just dont have that kind of money. If anyone has any knowledge about the cost of obtaining a prescription of suboxone, can you let me know, pm me? Cause price discussion is not allowed in threads.

Haha nah bro, unless your pills are insanely cheap cuz for a nickel I get the same high that woukd take at least 60 bucks worth of OC to get high. And pills usually aren't around in the hundreds of thousands like stamps are. Good dope dealers never run out cuz there's so much back stock a long the line, when I was hooked on OC it was a everyday mission to find em. I never got to the point I was usin like 15 80s a day mainly cuz I couldn't steadily find them.

Trust me on that cuz I got boys in a small town in Wv where there's hardly any dope and they think theyre all strung out but they got no fuckin idea what really bein strung out is. I'm not sayin dope addiction is way worse then oxys, just that it's way easier to do 30 stamps a day then to find even like 5 80s every day day after day for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.