7th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread v. the hero in our lives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was gonna save some dope for saturday, but instead decided I'm just gonna go all out tonight. Time to order a pizza and nod the fuck out ALLLLLLLL night.

Where's my team?

Chinky, I renamed the thread with a variation of your suggestion.
goodshit..i always consider mydrugs to be feminine..thats why i said heroine..but femles can be heros it works

Gotta love the Anti-social tendency's with dope even on a Friday night.... Smoking my Hookah and cutting out lines of some fire :)
i love the fact that if i got a sackof dope that i really dont need anything else..your broke but got dope..cool, your womans bitchin at you but you got dope..whatever fuck her...you loat yourjob, but dope..oh well i didnt like that job anway

Was gonna save some dope for saturday, but instead decided I'm just gonna go all out tonight. Time to order a pizza and nod the fuck out ALLLLLLLL night.

Where's my team?

man ive been sayng i was gonna save the dope for the next day but end up doin a bag and then i wnat to do them all....like yesterday i was gonna get high but thn stpped after bag 6 and sure eough i sill ended up noddin, so i was gonnatake today off and save it for tomorrow but i took a nice hot shower and my sinus got all cleared out and imlike fuck it ill just do it tonite and tae tomorrow off lol

im sittin on my grandmas laptop cause mybrother is using mine for some school work and the keyboard is so muchsmaller and keys on this computer are so much tighter then on my laptop so i cant fckin type out anything with out misspelling it..or everytime i reach over to hit the "A" ive been hitin the caps lock key and its really startin to piss me off

@Davis, yeh man i forgot i heard there doing big things in arizona as far as tar, thats where my ppl where getting it from. When some of their guys first got busted the cops found a couple of the runners cars with hollowed out drive shafts so they suspected they were transporting it in there

@Unbreakable, man is the cost of living pretty high in Jersey? Down here in oklahoma its pretty cheap. Miniumum wage is only like $7.15 but you can rent a pretty nice 3 bd 2 bath for 700-800. Is there very many jobs available up there? Whats minimum wage running? Im seriously wanting to move up there...been considering it ever since i got on this thread and everyone saying Jersey is Smack paradise. And its just too much of a hassle in this shit location i live to find any decent. Whats rent on a 1 bdr 1 bath apt run for a decent place? Sorry bout all the questions just kinda curious definently considering moving up there. Just get myself set up with a nice stash of cash working for a while and do subs for a while. Im fucking tired of living down here in this shithole hard as hell to get smack thats not even good.

@Unbreakable, man is the cost of living pretty high in Jersey? Down here in oklahoma its pretty cheap. Miniumum wage is only like $7.15 but you can rent a pretty nice 3 bd 2 bath for 700-800. Is there very many jobs available up there? Whats minimum wage running? Im seriously wanting to move up there...been considering it ever since i got on this thread and everyone saying Jersey is Smack paradise. And its just too much of a hassle in this shit location i live to find any decent. Whats rent on a 1 bdr 1 bath apt run for a decent place? Sorry bout all the questions just kinda curious definently considering moving up there. Just get myself set up with a nice stash of cash working for a while and do subs for a while. Im fucking tired of living down here in this shithole hard as hell to get smack thats not even good.

I would say the cost of living is medium, not crazy high but also not crazy cheap.....For 800 bucks you can a studio apartment or something like a 2 bedroom 1 bath... For a 3 bedroom 2 bath your looking at something like 1,200-1,500 ish.....Minimum wage is $7.15... You can find work around in NJ it wont just land in your lap you have to look for it but it is definitely do able... I live in Jersey City couple towns around Jersey City are Bayonne/Union City/North Bergen/West New York.... I would recommend you check out Craigslist and check out jobs that might tickle your fancy and apartments that are available... Jersey City is literally the first town you come out too when you exit NYC out of the Holland Tunnel you can see NYC across the bay, Tons of public transportation to get you around... Jersey City also has an Methadone Clinic if that is news you would be interested in....I have no problem answering questions you can ask away and i will try my best to give you an answer

Man, crazy night. Got low, went to karaoke, had that whole bitch dancing when I did No Diggity with this girl Rica. She was black and wide and I'm white and skinny; we called ourselves Salt n Pepper lol so funny(and I sang that shit flawless if I do say so mahself.)!

Bitter sweet though cause the girl whose working it I like I have to break things off with cause im moving 3 hours away of where she will be to get clean...we finally hooked up the night before(and this morning hehe) and she is truly beautiful inside and out, shit sucks...

3bdrm 2bth apt fr 700bucks in ok?

holy fuck thats cheap

id say we got the same prices as NJ/nyc...but you can find apts in no so nice areas that are 5mins from real nice areas...and its not like its superbad area, it just can get kind of sketchy at night...but if you live in th area and keep your mouth shut about what happenes in the area by that i mean no callin cops for loud noises and people loitering and things like that..everybody will leave you alone..almost protect you

Man, crazy night. Got low, went to karaoke, had that whole bitch dancing when I did No Diggity with this girl Rica. She was black and wide and I'm white and skinny; we called ourselves Salt n Pepper lol so funny(and I sang that shit flawless if I do say so mahself.)!

Bitter sweet though cause the girl whose working it I like I have to break things off with cause im moving 3 hours away of where she will be to get clean...we finally hooked up the night before(and this morning hehe) and she is truly beautiful inside and out, shit sucks...

i dont do karaoke but when it gets forced upon me...me go to song is regulators by warren g

the very first time i did my dude knew the song also so he was able to do nate doggs part, so we where abl to switch off and go back and forth but the last couple times i did it myself and since i dont need the lyrics i can actually give little performance...i bring the house down with that song

Karaoke = Sir Mix-A-Lot - I Like Big Butts & Ludacris - Ho

That's right i like big butts and i can not lie :) Can't turn a hoe into a house wife, hoes don't act right

i dont do karaoke but when it gets forced upon me...me go to song is regulators by warren g

the very first time i did my dude knew the song also so he was able to do nate doggs part, so we where abl to switch off and go back and forth but the last couple times i did it myself and since

ya its better when you're comfortable with the song, i was hammin it up and peacockin for sure,i must introduced myself to every girl there after, chick i was with was hangin on me for definite lol. but ya if you have a two part song(espc if its a female)it can be fuckin badass time, drugs or no.

one of the(very) few positive things shit has done for me, first time i had courage to dance and sing in public i was low hehe but it broke the ice with myself and i can do it sober now too.

7th ed: deep thoughts with smack handey

just got another half tonight so its gonna be a good night.... movin but up near the chi on monday so pretty excisted :)

@Chinky naw man you can get 3 bd 2 bath decent house, apt even a lil cheaper. Cost of living is mad cheap down here. In fact, i seen something not too long ago a survey or something and Oklahoma is one of the top places in country as far as living costs. Its just hard as hell to find a job down in this bastard. But, thats just because i live in a small town 24k people but someplace like Oklahoma City isnt hard to find a job at all. Its pretty decent size too and quite a bunch of shit to do just not much smack :(

@Unbreakable, do alot of people commute in Jersey? Ive got a ride but i know NYC is got so many damn people nobody drives is Jersey pretty crowded as far as traffic? Also, is Jersey City pretty close to Newark? Or do you mainly have to go to Newark to cop? Or can you find dope in just about any city in the surrounding area? I appreciate the info man ive really been wanting to move there for a while. I need a change of scenery anyway and ive got a decent job now to where i can save enough money to get me by till i get on my feet. I dont have anything tying me here where im at i mean ive got some family but no wife or kids soo i think it would be cool even just to move away for a few years. Lol, i doubt ill move back tho if the dope is as good as you guys say, lol ill probably end up getting strung the fuck out but even that sounds like it would be cool for a while. Just have to bring alot of subs with me.

If you go to anyplace that has a significant population in NJ, it will have dope. If you live in northern NJ especially, you are never more than 15 mins away from an area where you can cop. A lot of people do commute and the highways can get real bad during rush hour, so if you want to work in NYC, taking the train or even the ferry to get there is probably much less aggravating and will save you time as well.

@Unbreakable, do alot of people commute in Jersey?
People drive and people use public transportation also

Ive got a ride but i know NYC is got so many damn people nobody drives is Jersey pretty crowded as far as traffic? No Nj is not crowded like NYC

Also, is Jersey City pretty close to Newark? 15-20 minute drive

Or do you mainly have to go to Newark to cop? I cope in Jersey City

Or can you find dope in just about any city in the surrounding area? You can find dope in almost all the towns around Jersey city

I appreciate the info man ive really been wanting to move there for a while. I need a change of scenery anyway and ive got a decent job now to where i can save enough money to get me by till i get on my feet. I dont have anything tying me here where im at i mean ive got some family but no wife or kids soo i think it would be cool even just to move away for a few years. Lol, i doubt ill move back tho if the dope is as good as you guys say, lol ill probably end up getting strung the fuck out but even that sounds like it would be cool for a while. Just have to bring alot of subs with me.

And yes the dope in in NJ is that good =D

dunno if this is against the rules, but how many of you guys cop raw instead of bags? before i started bangin the shit, i would sniff the bags but that shook shit burns and is such a waste up your nose.. so i asked dude for the unshook instead and that ended up being much nicer on my nose. then the needle came and i stopped caring. lol. just curious how common it is in your respective areas.

dunno if this is against the rules, but how many of you guys cop raw instead of bags? before i started bangin the shit, i would sniff the bags but that shook shit burns and is such a waste up your nose.. so i asked dude for the unshook instead and that ended up being much nicer on my nose. then the needle came and i stopped caring. lol. just curious how common it is in your respective areas.

Never really heard of the boys selling Raw in NJ.... They sell bundles/bricks which are all pre-made at a distribution center...taped shut and sometimes glued shut too to avoid people with fucking with the smack... The purity is almost always 6/7 out of a 10 which i would say is 80% almost all the time steady

Status
Not open for further replies.